Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Before APC Presidential Primaries: Note, Freedom Is Priceless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before APC Presidential Primaries: Note, Freedom Is Priceless (435 Views)

Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi / "Before Apc Falls Apart" - Dele Momodu / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before APC Presidential Primaries: Note, Freedom Is Priceless by ican2020: 4:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians, and how many times did I call her, 3 good times.
Today, I see people routing for GMB, they say Atiku and others are not a factor to consider when thinking of changing the nation’s leadership.
Yes, GEJ has not score 100% and we as Nigerians have every right to complain and even send him packing to his state come 2015, this is a good move that we can embark on.

But at what price?

Just last week, members of lower chamber of our national assembly were tear gas, some tick against the police and the presidency, while some supported the action but no Nigeria was put in jail.
Even in nairaland here, the president was called fool, wicked, clueless, and many unprintable names and nobody was arrested.
It is no longer news that the President is curse very minute here in nairaland and nobody is arrested for doing that.
Governors, other political office holders, especially the opposition abuse the President openly, yet no Governor or these office holders where put inside car boot like Senator Chris Ngige's experience under Obansajo.

The office of the Nigeria President is more powerful than the office of the American President and if the President decides to use 40% of his powers, most niralanders will be in jail today, so, don't trade your freedom for anything.

Your freedom to say whatever you like will be curtailed, most niralanders lacks proper upbringing, a leopard cannot change its spots easily, you have learnt how to blame government for your own failure’s, when you fail exam, you blame government, when you have no food to eat, you blame government, when you beat your dear wife you blame government for ALL THINGS.

Dreaming of GMB is a bad dream that must be stopped today.

GEJ has performed below expectations, though insecurity has its fair share, but he could have done better.

We can help in stopping terrorism in Nigeria, how?
By watching our neigbour and reporting any usual movement to the security agencies for prompt action, a stitch in time saves nine

GMB will deny you your freedom, governors that criticize him openly will go to jail straight, nairaland may seize to exist, we may be ban from social media sites, our cherish freedom of today may go forever and there is nothing anyone can do.

National assembly will be a mere supporting organ and any member that goes against GMB will disappear without trace.
Is that we want?
GEJ has not done well but GMB is not the change we seek, look else where.

[size=20pt]Degree 2 will return[/size].

We should retrace our steps today, look for better alternatives.
When we think of corruption, we just point finger at the President.
Is there anybody that is in any position in Nigeria, both past and present that is not corrupt?
GMB is clean, on yes, if he is, how does he fuel his jeeps only, I know what it cost me to fuel my car weekly and not to talk of convoys of many jeeps
[size=14pt]Use your tongue to count your teeth before commenting please.[/size]
[size=14pt]I love my freedom and if you don’t know what freedom is, just tell the police to detail you for 24 hours only…[/size]
Help me keep my freedom, our FREEDOM by voting for some else and not GMB.
[size=14pt]You can vote out GEJ but don’t vote in GMB[/size]

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Before APC Presidential Primaries: Note, Freedom Is Priceless by BigBizzy(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Mtcheeeewww I wasn't born last night

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED! Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievem / French President Hollande Visits Ebola-stricken Guinea / Jona's Impeachment:is It Realy Neccessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.