Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Taraba Speaker Resigned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Taraba Speaker Resigned (699 Views)

Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead / Why Taraba Assembly Leadership Was Changed New Speaker / Taraba Speaker Gbana Reportedly Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Taraba Speaker Resigned by jide53: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Speaker, Taraba State of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente has tendered his resignation, stating he did so for personal reasons in a letter addressed to the clerk of the House.

Kente, who emerged as the Speaker of the House last year November following the death of his predecessor, late Hon Haruna Tsokwa, thanked the members of the House for the opportunity given him to serve as Speaker of the 7th Assembly for the past one year just as he pledge to continue being loyal and contribute his best to the well-being of the House.

“I write to tender my resignation as the Speaker of the Taraba State House of Assembly, Jalingo from today, 24th day of November, 2014. My resignation is personal. I want to seek this opportunity to thank members of the 7th Assembly for giving me the opportunity to serve as Hon. Speaker for the past one year. I pledge to remain loyal and would always contribute my best to the well-being of the Hon House”, he stated.
Source: http://www..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Vowed On Saturday To Hurt Down Those Behind Attacks At Central Mosque / Apc Primaries Result Out! Desmond Elliot Wins / And The Presidential Candidate For APC Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.