Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba (892 Views)

See What Ijaw Militants Did To A Soldier In A Communal Clash In Niger Delta(pics / Ijaw Militants Warn Soyinka & Falana To Keep Off Rivers State / Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Nigerians are fade up with Ex-Militants who keep on meddling in our democratic affairs and processes. Those Ex- militants should be currently in a Rehabilitation centres of the Asylum for the Mental destitutes and not dictating to our lawmakers on how to carryout their constitutional duties. Ijaw nation are people of Insignificant numerical strenght they cannot get the presidency without the support of other regions in Nigeria-Ifeduba

Ex-militants Warn Lawmakers against Moves to Impeach Jonathan

Former militants in the Niger Delta have warned members of the House of Representatives that any move to start impeachment proceedings against President Goodluck Jonathan would be seen as a direct attack on the people of the region.
The ex-warlords were reacting to reports that the House might initiate impeachment proceedings against the president over the handling of the defection of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
They urged the house to forget about any moves to impeach the president as they were prepared to resist any such moves.
President of the Leadership, Peace and Cultural Development Initiative, a body of former leaders of militant camps in the region, Pastor Reuben Wilson, said in a statement issued in Port Harcourt on Friday that the legislators had no moral right to begin any impeachment moves against the president.
According to Wilson, the former warlords and most Niger Delta people were strongly behind the president and would take all legitimate steps to resist attempts to embarrass him. He said with Thursday’s drama at the National Assembly, the legislators had lost the respect of Nigerians.
The former militant said they were watching events in the country and would take necessary steps at the appropriate time to ensure that the nation’s democracy was not desecrated.
Wilson warned the National Assembly not to provoke them into visiting them to register their grievances concerning their conducts and show of disrespect to the office and person of the president.
His words:“They call themselves honourable members. But I can say that for legislators to scale the fence of the National Assembly to gain entry into the hallowed chambers, they have lost the respect of the public.
It is only criminals that jump fences to gain entry into places; honourable people do not behave like that.
“We are watching what they are doing. Let me inform them that their latest attempt at impeaching the president will fail. The speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, should do the honourable thing by vacating his seat because the law says when you defect to another party, you automatically have lost your seat.
“How can he want to eat his cake and still have it? Tambuwal wants to discredit the president so that his new party can gain favour in the eyes of the public. What happened on Thursday was a continuation of their so-called Salvation rally.
“You can imagine some APC leaders threatening to take laws into their hands and form a parallel government if their party lost in the 2015 elections. It was not up to 24 hours after that threat that the show of shame was displayed on Thursday. If they wanted to actually go and sit for their legitimate legislative duties, why did they have to go in a commando style, as if they were thugs?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ex-militants-warn-lawmakers-against-moves-to-impeach-jonathan/194729/

Comrade Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu )

Founder "REFORMED IGBO UNION ( RIU)" unbiased Igbo think-tank, political/Social cultural group for all Igbo citizens world wide stretching from the shores of the south-east of Nigeria to the
coast of America, Jamaica and the Bahamas BLACK AMERICANS"

1 Like

Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2014
We need your house address cool
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
We need your house address cool
you have my name and my cell phone. My address is there to Aguiyi na OZUBULU, Anambra state!
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

you have my name and my cell phone. My address is there to Aguiyi na OZUBULU, Anambra state!
OK. I NEED YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS.
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

I like your gut. Was just pulling ya leg. See i hate rubbish too.
I think jonathan is only trying to create as many billionaires as possible while he can, hence the unabated and ever increasing oil theft in that region, the juicy pipeline protection contract scam to millitants and his seeming blind eye to all other of their excesses.
Note that dude has not put down any noticeable contract in southeast cool
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
masterpower:

OK. I NEED YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS.

Lolz you can have that too bro.

Just go to www.reformedIgboUnion ogaOnTop.com
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by Adminisher: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Jonathan should be impeached, nothing will happen. If the militants take up arms, they will destroy their region for ever. The Niger Delta is more difficult to rebuild than any other region in the world. The region can not survive and economic blockade, it will be hunger that will evoke biafra, crime on a massive scale and no oil production for a year or more is even good for Nigeria. Offshore oil and other export earnings will give Nigeria just about $7B-) a year and the government will be forced to purge itself of corruption and waste.
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by brainpower(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2014
As a nigerian he has the right to his opinions. But in as much as I don't support violence, I think he is underestimating the power of the Niger Delta. Let him not forget that Imo state and Abia state are part of the niger delta and we have the water to transport the oil.
When Ojukwu was fighting the biafran war, the major thing that kept him going was his control of the oil in the niger delta, when he lost port harcourt to Nigeria, the war was also lost.
I keep saying that nothing will stop the ex-militants from talking like this cos that's the only language they know and don't blame them, you don't know what it means for your source of livelihood to be taken away from you cos of oil spillage. Go to the creeks and see people suffering.
If you want to know the power of the creek boys, go and interview the white men that were kidnapped in those days.
The only people that can't see the danger the militants pose are those that have not been there before. Let peace reign.
Even if you use military, it won't work, OBJ's Odi bombing comes to mind and yet it didn't stop them.
Re: Ex Ijaw Militants Should Go To Hell! What If Jonathan Is Impeached?- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2014
brainpower:
As a nigerian he has the right to his opinions. But in as much as I don't support violence, I think he is underestimating the power of the Niger Delta. Let him not forget that Imo state and Abia state are part of the niger delta and we have the water to transport the oil.
When Ojukwu was fighting the biafran war, the major thing that kept him going was his control of the oil in the niger delta, when he lost port harcourt to Nigeria, the war was also lost.
I keep saying that nothing will stop the ex-militants from talking like this cos that's the only language they know and don't blame them, you don't know what it means for your source of livelihood to be taken away from you cos of oil spillage. Go to the creeks and see people suffering.
If you want to know the power of the creek boys, go and interview the white men that were kidnapped in those days.
The only people that can't see the danger the militants pose are those that have not been there before. Let peace reign.
Even if you use military, it won't work, OBJ's Odi bombing comes to mind and yet it didn't stop them.

Nigerians cant be intimidated by some Ex-thieves(militants)
they have been duely rehabilitated with monthly allowances.
They got no buisness dictating to Nigerians and our Democratically elected lawmakers especially in the capacity of ex oil Thieves

Moreover how many of the ordinary Niger Deltans are benefiting from the entire process?
Few of them hijacked the whole thing and turned to Billionaires overnight. There is gross inequility in the Niger Deltan

(1) (Reply)

Group Warm Up To Protest Against Police Invasion Of National Assembly / I Have No Hand In Ebonyi PDP Crisis, Says Patience Jonathan / Buhari Likely To Choose Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.