Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Remedy For Sagged bosom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy For Sagged bosom (1347 Views)

Home Remedy For Whitlow / How Can One Prevent Sagged Breast? / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For Sagged bosom by lillyjane(f): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Breasts are made up of two major muscles – the Pectoralis Major and Pectoralis Minor as well as many smaller muscles which lie underneath the breast tissue and on the breastbone, and connect to the humerus (the arm bone closest to your shoulder joint).

Saggy breasts has been a cause for concern and has as well deprived most ladies of the self esteem. There are few proven ways to obtain a perfect breast lift via exercises, although no exercise will yield miraculous results, so it is important you approach a breast firming routine with realistic expectations. you may be able to obtain some improvement by tightening the pectoral muscles and losing excess fat.

Working out the chest is the ideal way to improve the look of the bustline because the pectoralis minor and major, or simply pecs, are directly underneath the breasts. Any exercise that works the pecs will also work on the breasts. This is especially important if you have heavy, sagging breasts since a stronger chest provides greater support.

Read the full detail here at www..com
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by Fabdedon(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2014
yeh yeah yeahhhhh..
ala dara adah ah da go..!!!
Nke kwu otoh kah ya dakwa..!!!
..(in flavours Voice)
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by simplemach(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by simplemach(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok, i'll tell my grandmother to try it
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2014
simplemach:
Ok, i'll tell my grandmother to try it
Imagine ur grandma with perky bosoms.
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by simplemach(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Imagine ur grandma with perky bosoms.
Thats the spirit, youthfulness
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by lillyjane(f): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fabdedon:
yeh yeah yeahhhhh..
ala dara adah ah da go..!!!
Nke kwu otoh kah ya dakwa..!!!
..(in flavours Voice)

Lol but trust me, with proper pecs exercises, you will achieve a firmer bosom.
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by PapiWata: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
lillyjane:

Lol but trust me, with proper pecs exercises, you will achieve a firmer bosom.

False. Cosmetic surgery is the ONLY means to reverse the effects of child-birth and gravity on the female body.
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by lillyjane(f): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
PapiWata:

False. Cosmetic surgery is the ONLY means to reverse the effects of child-birth and gravity on the female body.

I think you are ignorant of what you are saying, are you aware that with exercises, you will be able to get your body back after childbirth and so is breast lift.
Re: Remedy For Sagged bosom by PapiWata: 6:03am On Nov 25, 2014
lillyjane:

I think you are ignorant of what you are saying, are you aware that with exercises, you will be able to get your body back after childbirth and so is breast lift.

If your claim were factual, then all those plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills would be without work. No ma'am, ONLY surgery, and specifically the installation of saline or silicone implants, will approximate, but NOT replicate, what the upper female anatomy looked like before the ravages of childbirth flattened the landscape there. Exercise will tone the thighs of women, and flatten their bellies, BUT, the ONLY means to get that youthful pert look up top is with the surgical installation of implants, and you can take that to the bank.

If you are interested enough to have a look at what happens when women with deflated bhreasts engage in EXTREME physical activity, look at those revolting pictures of female body builders, and note how all those chest exercises give them a scary masculine appearance whereby all the fatty tissue in their chest is replaced with a wall of muscle that is no different from that of a man. Such women can then wear bikini tops that are the size of a postage stamp, since they have burnt away all their natural bhreast fatty tissue with a fanatical weight lifting regime suited for men but NOT for women who wish to remain feminine in appearance.

If you are advertising your services as an exercise consultant for post-childbirth women, then by all means do so, but if you exaggerate the potential outcome of mere exercise for bhreast enhancement, you will be grossly misleading your clientele, which I suppose is perfectly acceptable to do in Nigeria, if that is where you happen to reside.

(1) (Reply)

World's First Successful P enis Transplant. / Please Who Knows Any Herbal Cure For Diabetes / New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.