Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? (537 Views)

Fuel Scarcity. How The Different Regions Are Affected. / Igbo People In Lagos State Are Parasites And Unproductive To The State GDP / Northern Politicians Are Parasites And Beggars- Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? by PastorPLC: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
To be sincere, there is no love in Nigeria, and all those shouting 'we will rescue Nigeria, and Nigeria will be great again' are only doing so not because of love they have for Nigeria, but because of what they are getting from other zones to sustain themselves. Some zones are afraid of Nigeria break-up, and yet they will tell others to go back to their states, but they can never support Nigeria break-up. Why did some zones turn themselves into parasites? Mention those zones that are parasites in nature.
Re: Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? by PastorPLC: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2014
They don't want to mention. grin grin Maybe, they know themselves.
Re: Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? by truefact: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2014
I tire for some people especially western 9ja...they are best called 2face. ...
I have heard Northern agenda.
I have heard Eastern agenda
But I NEVER heard Western agenda
WHY
Re: Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? by ogbronx(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
such useless threads shouldn't enjoy much replies but just to act like you I would reply by saying that only the nigerdelta is exempted from being called parasites.
West,east and north are all parasites
There you go! happy with the response?
by the ways what do u as a person contribute to Nigeria ?
Re: Which Regions Are Parasites In Nigeria? by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
#MyHonestOpinion..

#TooEthinicallyInappropiate..

(1) (Reply)

Whereabout Of Chibok Girls / PDP Gov Aspirant Wears Bulletproof Vest To Primary / Ihonvbere Resigns As Edo SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.