Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals (1198 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by sweet2blv: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2014
I'm 27 wt handsome working salary thou living wt my parents fo reasons best known to me. Ryt from teen, I detest goin out wt ppl 5yrs below my age. I am presently in a relationship doing fine bt I jst dnt understand y I keep avin crush fo ladies older than I do. Some even as old as 35. What could be responsible pls?
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Lol ur livn with ur parents bcus u no wan spend moni for rent..bros no worry, we understand the economic situation.... As for ur likeness in datiing older ladies, nothin is wrong with u... U can as well come nd date my great grand mother...she is still sexy nd charming...
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by KanwuliaJara: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
You don't have to buy them 'recharge' cards or pay their transportation fares.
You always have a lot of pocket money, for they are employed! cheesy
You learn how to phock a woman without using their anus'es'! wink
They are more emotional stable. . . unlike the so-called younger 'psychodelic stalkers' who are always hungry, broke and angry! cheesy
The 'breaasts' of an older woman are dangling and easily elongated, READY TO FILL YOUR HAND AND MOUTH. . . not like some immobile, prepubescent, stone mounds or pseudo, engorged, pre-lactating cups of flesh looking like the 'GEORGIA DOME' or the flat, BONY CHEST of some malnourished university student constantly running to hop on 'OKADAS' or trekking like some SUDANESE TUAREG to and from lectures in some 'university concentration camp' in NIGERIA. . . .all in the name of 'lepa' syndrome of poverty! cheesy

Finally, the older women smell better(less fissssshy). . . having learned over the years to maintain the decorum of proper PH(poohsie hygiene) wink. . . . .Even yeast buds are tired of visiting the area and have since relocated elsewhere! kiss

There!
You have it! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by Caracta(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
They are more emotional stable. . . unlike the so-called younger 'psychodelic stalkers' who are always broke and angry! cheesy
The 'breaasts' of an older woman are dangling and easily elongated, READY TO FILL YOUR HAND AND MOUTH. . . not like some immobile, prepubescent, stone mounds or pseudo, engorged, pre-lactating cups of flesh looking like the 'GEORGIA DOME' or the flat, BONY CHEST of some malnourished university student constantly running to hop on 'OKADAS' or trekking like some SUDANESE TUAREG to and from lectures in some 'university concentration camp' in NIGERIA. . . .all in the name of 'lepa' syndrome of poverty! cheesy

Finally, the older women smell better(less fissssshy). . . having learned over the years to maintain the decorum of proper PH(poohsie hygiene) wink. . . . .Even yeast buds are tired of visiting the area and have since relocated elsewhere! kiss

There!
You have it! cool

Dayuuuum!!!

I'm hurt! sad
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by amtheone(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
They are more emotional stable. . . unlike the so-called younger 'psychodelic stalkers' who are always hungry, broke and angry! cheesy

There!
You have it! cool

But here, it appears to me that everything is ok.
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by KanwuliaJara: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
amtheone:

But here, it appears to me that everuthing is ok.

I agree! cool

*even me nor h-undersan wetin your dey write for dia o*
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by SAMBARRY: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Kanwulia o grin

wetin I no go read from your hand grin

Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by bennyrazz: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
@op, nothing is wrong with you grin
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

There!
You have it! cool
Yimu
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
It is just the way it is.

We all have our preferences.

Do what makes you happy.
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

There!
You have it! cool

And dazz all cool
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by beeevan: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Caracta:

Dayuuuum!!!

I'm hurt! sad

grin grin
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by beeevan: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Stone mounds!!! grin grin
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by DonaTee(f): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2014
A witch may be fanning firewood wit ur peechure.... grin oldervaginaphilia

ℓσℓ @dangling n elongated, chai! Lwkmd #georgia dome #sudanes tuareg

*stil chuckling*
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by 12spices(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Op, u matter dey ur village. Go and ask them....
Re: Why I Keep Avin Crush Fo Older Gals by undercat: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2014
@OP, I have the same issue. Older women just make so much more sense! I think the prettiest women are between 27 to 40.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Would A MONTH Without Sex Do To Your Marriage? / Grown-up Man Crying On Wedding Day / When Are Children Ready To Start School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.