Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (56239 Views)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by MadCow1: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
they are beginning to resemble each other.
Clowns of a leg, walk together!

In olamide's voice " stupidity has taken over them!
Well, in France, we send such people to exile cheesy

How come I have never seen you in France.. angry

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

France is a very big country.... I stay in monaco. Where in France do you stay?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Smh softly...
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Abiolainfo: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Like husband like wife tongue
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by echobee(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Madcowwwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked. France ke? sad
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Talkcentral: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
umm...soldier and boko haram again

Its Embarrasing how Nigerian Soldiers Flee From Boko Haram-Sultan of Sokoto

>>>http://www./nigerian-politics-news/its-embarrasing-how-nigerian-soldiers-flee-from-boko-haram/
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
True Love is when a woman sees you are mad and decides to throw away her sanity and become mad with you for better for worse irrespective of what people say.

Conclusion: Though i am not a charly boy fan (i really have a distaste for his style), i admire the fact that he and his wife have been together for 35yrs thru thick and thin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by chamboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Charly Man N Woman
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by visatex: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
mikeson12:
In France where I stay,such faces are used for horror movies grin.

You are too old to be telling lies Ismaila...Omo iya eleko ni Challenge bus-stop, Ibadan shocked angry grin cheesy cheesy France ko, Cuba ni cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by sexymoma(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't wanna believe lalastica is seun's fiancee grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by 9jagobetta: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
ok
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Lawalemi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Whichever way, always have your wife buy in
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by MadCow1: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
France is a very big country.... I stay in monaco. Where in France do you stay?

Paris..

That's the porshe side of france..
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by shakol91(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
U schooled in TaPa abi? sad ?
PROCTOR:
35 YEARS!!! That's amazing
BTW......who is he??
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by ireneony(f): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
I can not differentiate who is the man or woman
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
sexymoma:
I don't wanna believe lalastica is seun's fiancee grin

lol. You are calling S.eun gay?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by christopher123(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
WHAT BAFFLES ME, IS THAT IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR MADNESS THE MANAGED TO STAY TOGETHER LIKE SIAMESE TWINS...THEY FIT LIKE CONDOM TO ERECT PENISSSS

NOW THEY ARE BECOMING TO RESEMBLE EACH OTHER

NOW THE QUESTION IS WHO IS THE BAD INFLUENCE AMONGST THE TOO

VERY RAZZ IN IN A JAZZY MANNER
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
This my brother no wan old... wink cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by gistabout(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Like husband like wife.......
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vivly:
Most Nigerian bloggers don't know the meaning of Stunning.

Seriously, these pictures are repulsive. Ewwwwwwww. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Zoeee!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by alluson(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls where is d boy in d pics
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vivly:
Most Nigerian bloggers don't know the meaning of Stunning.

You're dumb, chic. grin grin

Tell us, the meaning of stunning.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
angry angryD grin sadcheesy sad gringrin grin grin
Lordabas:

This is what happens when a mad man marries a mad woman

Madness amplified grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
iconize:

cant you air your view without name calling?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by swagwu(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
what gives him the urge to look like an in responsible person?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by adedayourt(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
K
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
angry angry(Haba!Reread the lady post b4 U insult her.English isn't difficult to understand(she talk say what is stunning in the PIx not the other way round)May U not disgrace yaself
iconize:

sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by fairygeh(f): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Like husband,like wife
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Mimiabu: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
He married a woman who understands him and loves him and takes him for who he is,That's why they av been together all these yrs,
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by wunmi590(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=Lordabas post=28304156][color=#006600]

I no fit laugh 000 grin[quote author=Lordabas post=28304156][color=#006600]

I no fit laugh 000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / #30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.