Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (56275 Views)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Daddi: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
prettyuwakwe:
He and She devil. Tufiakwa!!
hey, take a chill. What is wrong in people expressing themselves again. My its their life, its working for them, they've lasted with it and happy with it. The hypocritical/fake others we route for in what ways are they betteR, including those crashing up and down.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Daddi: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:
The good thing is that their style of life is working for them.
good saying bro. I wonders these hypocrites and what happens to 'what works for a person' saying
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2014
I swear d woman's br,ea,st stil de intact...
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Am curious how does this guy make his money? Heard he is very rich. His music career is dead. And I don't see any endorsement coming his way so how does he do it? Damn curious.

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by dabossman(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Vivly:
Most Nigerian bloggers don't know the meaning of Stunning.

Have you not been stunned? grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Anayordike(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Thought they said cb. married a white lady? Just asking sha!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by elspycey(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Find a man/woman after your heart and be blissful as long as you live no matter which path you chose to tread.

Ignore societal expectation and live according to your own dictate...that's living, not just existing.

Laugh at your follies later in life instead of sitting down and regretting those thing you never did.

Fvck the corporate world niggah. And fvck societal expectations.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by MadCow1: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
smoothsk:
Am curious how does this guy make his money? Heard he is very rich. His music career is dead. And I don't see any endorsement coming his way so how does he do it? Damn curious.

Business..

Because he was a Musician does not mean he can only make money from Music or other Music related ventures..

The world is full of diverse opportuinities..
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Business..

Because he was a Musician does not mean he can only make money from Music or other Music related ventures..

The world is full of diverse opportuinities..

And what is or are these diverse opportunities as regards charly boy sir?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by chijoy7(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2014
like husband, like wife
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by MadCow1: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2014
smoothsk:

And what is or are these diverse opportunities as regards charly boy sir?

His wikipedia page has a little bit of his works there, but I am certain he has others.

Many people who you know by a certain career have alternate sources of income. Contracts (both govt and private), real estate is another, etc.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Vivly:
Most Nigerian bloggers don't know the meaning of Stunning.
seconded
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by popson1st: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Whether you like it or not, this man is very responsible and a good example to other so called celeb. For the fact he choose to live differently doesnt make him a bad person or being evil as some people have said. I dont know when it has become a sin for someone to live his or her life the way he chooses in as much he is law abiding.

Area father, live your life the way it pleases you jare. No mind critics.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by DucciJay(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wonder how their children will look lyk. house of madness grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by GboyegaD(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Daddi:
good saying bro. I wonders these hypocrites and what happens to 'what works for a person' saying

Often times, comments people make are borne out of jealousy.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by zahidrajib: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Can't think what to say ?!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by uchetom(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
madness inspires madness.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
This guy na my papa mate o cry
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Deepfreezer(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
prettyuwakwe:
He and She devil. Tufiakwa!!
say it again.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by icey759(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]I no know who craze pass fr the two of them grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Two bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by totorimi: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2015
How can PMB flush out all these evil spirits from Naija when they have taken root. These things are alien to our cultural values and we must gather them together in one forest and set the forest ablaze so our country can be cleansed from evil. Wherever they are, be it Denrele, maheeda, afrocandy,cosy,all them gay and lesbians, tonto, all of them anywhere they are seen in this country must be captured and sent to the evil forest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.