Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,138 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (56552 Views)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Dbboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't know but what does charley boy as a person truly represent.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by condralbede(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
waoo for good 35 years...Thr life style really matched,that's d main issue.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Bibol(f): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Interesting couple combo. Theirs is a love that could have only been made in some mysterious place.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
eleko1:
angry angry(Haba!Reread the lady post b4 U insult her.English isn't difficult to understand(she talk say what is stunning in the PIx not the other way round)May U not disgrace yaself sad

You're a drunken mooron!

Tell us the meaning of stunning.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by kristisking(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Like husband like wife.I hope their children will not follow their footsteps.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Marriage is a funny institution, together for 35years is it that beautiful, clowns will succeed in this institution while some intellectuals and Jerry coil pastors will fail.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by lozairio(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
iyisco2001:
make i see your gf sad
good question bro
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by koolg: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
bigsholly:
Who influence who? Is it Lady D that influence Charley boy or charley boy influence lady D? Or are both like this before they marry. Sorry for asking ooo both I think both of them are not so cool to me not a role model at all even after staying for 35 years together.

something you yourself may not attain.
the ones with broken homes are your role models
BLOODY HYPOCRITE. MCHEEEEW
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmmmmm....like husband, like wife grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by uzojerry(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
It is a pity ...they sold their lives to the devil
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
U are too small,I dnt engage a low life,illiterate in roforofo fight\trade insult with a kid online.Find a good Linguist/English teacher to explain\help U with the lady post.U are a confusionist
iconize:

You're a drunken mooron!

Tell us the meaning of stunning.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by philusaau(f): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
BETWEEN THE 2 OF THEM I NO FIT DIFFERENTIATE WHO BE MAN AND WHO BE WOMAN.........WHAT A COUPLE.....
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
eleko1:
U are too small,I dnt engage a low life,illiterate in roforofo fight\trade insult with a kid online.Find a good Linguist/English teacher to explain\help U with the lady post.U are a confusionist

You're a drunken moorn! grin grin

Tell us the meaning of stunning. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Dekingmoses(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
In science like charges repelel but their own case isputed the law. Lyk husband lyk wife
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Paris..

That's the porshe side of france..
I'm actually at Charonne on a programme. A small city in Paris. I shall return to my base in monaco tomorrow's morning....

Where in Paris do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by zoeee(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
PROCTOR:
35 YEARS!!! That's amazing
BTW......who is he??
undecided really?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by M4gunners: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
PROCTOR:
35 YEARS!!! That's amazing
BTW......who is he??
Did you school in France?
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by uzolexis(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
sexymoma:
I don't wanna believe lalastica is seun's fiancee grin

lalasticlala is a guy. are you trying to say Seun is gay undecided
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
They are kindred spirit. They get each other perfectly . Perfect union
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by M4gunners: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
If a Lady knows her husband mind, they will say she hold her husband with juju*Voodoo *
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Daniel058(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
D pic di so EKWENSUIC in nature
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ode!OK b4 I tell U what stunning mean,explain to us ur understanding of the post U quote.
iconize:

You're a drunken moorn! grin grin

Tell us the meaning of stunning. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by japhmanuel: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
They re the opposite of Cute
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
eleko1:
Ode!OK b4 I tell U what stunning mean,explain to us ur understanding of the post U quote.

You're a moronic illiterate asss. grin grin

Tell us the meaning of stunning. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by opribo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
WHAT A MESS UP
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Dreyl(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
cococandy:
They are kindred spirit. They get each other perfectly . Perfect union
just like two of us pumpkin,we are meant for each other forever!
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by eleko1: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
I pity U cos u are in a pit.
iconize:

You're a moronic illiterate asss. grin grin

Tell us the meaning of stunning. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Lilimax(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Odikaodi kpowa, Odikaodi egolu!- meaning when a mad woman shades her stuffs in the market, it takes only a madman to purchase it. smiley The two are flowing the reason why their marriage is sustainable.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iconize(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
eleko1:
I pity U cos u are in a pit.

Drunken mooron, tell us the meaning of stunning. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by rotators: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Birds of same feather undecided undecided..

All I see is a trace of MADNESS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.