Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre (3612 Views)

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nelsizzy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

You are serious bro ? grin
vewi cri0z. Abeg give mi tips on aw to dey open thread lyk ya.
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by tosyne2much(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nelsizzy:
vewi cri0z. Abeg give mi tips on aw to dey open thread lyk ya.

Ogami no tips at all oooo.. It's just ability to think ooooo grin
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

heheheheheheh.. Naijaboiy, oookay what is the ratio of those who actually know what we are doing ?

**Remember this is 9ja **
As far as Jamb is concerned, an average serious student is guilty of at least one of the listed points grin
LoL...i'm just saying o.

Cos you no add am join the list tongue
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
spanzed:
I also don't no it here in ilorin... grin
Eh?

Que est ilorin?
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by spanzed(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Suley316:

Eh?

Que est ilorin?
Bros abbegii speak english or broken I don't understand french
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
spanzed:
Bros abbegii speak english or broken I don't understand french

That's because you did school in france
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
front page tinz.... I'm waiting o
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
cool
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by killzone(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op let me give u some ideas on ur 10 types of people
1.10 types of people in sambisa forest
2.10 types of lecturers in univeristy
3.10 types of people u meet in the market.
4.10 types of drivers.
5.10 types of people u meet in the mall.
6.10 types of people u meet in the cinema.
7.10 types of people u meet at the bar
These ones are ok for u

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Rapsainot(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
You ppl are not encouraging me to create threads anymore ooooo.. How on earth is this thread allergic to FP ?

CC:
Seun
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi

سلب عتنلبچططچپگگترببىلااغبسدتاااعت

TRANSLATION

this topic is allergic to FP Coz the above mentioned are guilty of this grin
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nastydroid(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
The blunder bombers.
Their english can make you forget you came to write jamb.
The history tellers: these ones keeps telling you how many times they've written jamb.
i'm guity of no2 sha grin
shocked you do hide piece of paper in your pant
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by teemanbastos(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
the ones whose contract is to count the no. Of asbestos in d exam hall
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
killzone:
Op let me give u some ideas on ur 10 types of people
1.10 types of people in sambisa forest
2.10 types of lecturers in univeristy
3.10 types of people u meet in the market.
4.10 types of drivers.
5.10 types of people u meet in the mall.
6.10 types of people u meet in the cinema.
7.10 types of people u meet at the bar
These ones are ok for u

Hmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Nastydroid:
shocked you do hide piece of paper in your pant
oh no. I wear agbada to take exams.
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by hadizadeezy(f): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2014
ERCROSS:
M still waiting for u to create a thread of the type of people u'll meet in an ashawo joint

grin
LOL!!

My ass! grin grin grin
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by hadizadeezy(f): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
like seriously? shocked shocked

COOL anyway cool cool
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2014
hadizadeezy:
like seriously? shocked shocked

COOL anyway cool cool
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nastydroid(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
badt gal grin
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by orobs93(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
The once who will always have an encounter with the security men..
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nastydroid:
badt gal grin
yeah, that's how we roll cool
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by agafiya: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
The ones who will ask your department whether science, art, or commercial before the exam.
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Fabdedon(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
last Jamb... I recieved all answers 3am that morning so hiding it wasnt a problem... Baddest Fab ever liveth...#kontodakpokomaster
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fabdedon:
last Jamb... I recieved all answers 3am that morning so hiding it wasnt a problem... Baddest Fab ever liveth...#kontodakpokomaster

And you are proud of that?
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by Fabdedon(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
brito:

if you ask me?
Re: Categories Of Students You Will Meet At Every Jamb Centre by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
brito:

Heehehehehe.. An average Jambite is proud of expo tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

O.m.g:hillarious Exam Questions Set By A Teacher In A Secondary Scool In Nigeria / Purchase Waec Scratch Card And Check Your Waec Examination Result Online / Check Unn Admission List Online Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.