Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? (552 Views)

Buhari Not The Leader Nigeria Needs Now-balarabe Musa / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader / Thinking About It: Obj Is Indeed The Best Leader Nigeria Has Had Since Indepenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan says he is the best Nigerian president the country has ever had since its independence in 1960.

The Stream reports that Jonathan made this declaration in response to a comment made by former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who reportedly described Jonathan’s performance as “below average.”

Jonathan refuted Obasanjo’s claim via a a statement released by his Special Assistant on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe, in Abuja on Sunday.

Here is an excerpt:

Our attention has been drawn to comments made by a former President of this country, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, regarding the performance of the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Obasanjo had at an event over the weekend declared that he rated the President Goodluck Jonathan administration ‘below average’.

We aver that Obasanjo’s comments are untrue, misleading and clearly do not tally with the facts on the ground.

We therefore wish to assert without equivocation that in terms of performance and achievements, no administration since 1960 when Nigeria gained independence from Britain, has done as much as that of President Jonathan…

While it is true that the present activities of the terrorists in the three north-eastern states have become more deadly in mindless killings, kidnappings and supposed territorial seizures, government has made giant diplomatic strides with our neighbouring countries in order to checkmate the crisscrossing of the insurgents.

The military and other security agents, which have engaged the insurgents since inception, have done a great job in spite of recent challenges.

The truth of the matter which we must know and accept is that we have an internal enemy supported by internal and external resources waging a major warfare against our nation.
Re: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? by Akinsz: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ok. Best president of otuoke.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you doubt that statement, check here https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
You can also do us a favour by listing OBJ's achievement so that we can compare and contrast. Thanks.
Re: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? by Harmthe(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
true talk Mr Gej. yap best president from d back.
its problem is overwhelming from PEJ, PDP, PHCN, National Association of Thugs, and Boko Haram.
Re: I Am The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had – Pres. Jonathan. Is He For Real??? by Ovamboland(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
can anybody name one policy in the class of Pension Reform, Telecoms Reform, Health Insurance Policy or any project in the class of Kaniji/Jebba/Shiroro Hydro Dam, Egbin Thermal Station, Refinery, Petrochemical Plant, Iron & Steel Complex, Third Mainland Bridge, New Airport, New Seaport, Brand New Expressway, Fertilizer Plant, LNG complex etc. that was built and commissioned by Jonathan's Administration?

Maybe he has secretly built new seaport, LNG plant, New expressway somewhere hidden from public view. Lagos -Ibadan expresseway for inmstance was conceived and built under a past government, has Jonathan done any of such anywhere in Nigeria in the last 5 years? If all the past failed governments we have had left behind these policies and projects, please people help me what should we use to qualify Jonathan's government?

Unmitigated disaster seems to be kind words for this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ is trying / Am Still Vying For Governorship - Bankole / Reasons Why Jonathan Is The Best Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.