Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Eczema's Cure And Prevention. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eczema's Cure And Prevention. (765 Views)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eczema's Cure And Prevention. by eyan1: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
A friend of mine is having eczema accros his face and body, this has been for long time at one point in time i challenged him of poor hygene but to my suprise is not the case. He uses all sorts of tubes and soap that cure it but all to no avail. Dear nairalanders, help me with your experiences on how to cure this inflammation that tends to stigmatize my friend. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Eczema's Cure And Prevention. by trendphemmy(m): 3:09am On Nov 25, 2014
are u talking about the main eczema or pityriasis versicolor. he should visit a dermatologist. he may be treating d wrong disease
Re: Eczema's Cure And Prevention. by eyan1: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
trendphemmy:
are u talking about the main eczema or pityriasis versicolor. he should visit a dermatologist. he may be treating d wrong disease
yeah i mean main eczema
Re: Eczema's Cure And Prevention. by Jodesky(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2014
trendphemmy:

If you have no useful contribution, why must you create complications. PV is just a rash and may even disappear if left untreated for a while. Here's a case of prolonged skin condition and all you can say is asking a stupid question which the patient is unlikely to understand. Very unprofessional I must say.
SMH for u.
Re: Eczema's Cure And Prevention. by lillyjane(f): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
First of all, note that eczema is a chronic problem that causes inflammation of the skin’s outer layer. Eczema can be caused by excessive stress, allergies, dehydration, dandruff, changes in weather, hormonal changes in the body and other factors. Symptoms of eczema include redness, itching, dryness, blistering, bleeding and scabbing. Often eczema leaves behind ugly scars, which take a lot of time to disappear if not treated.

Instead of using antibiotics or lotions, try some of these easy natural treatments for eczema scars. These treatments can give you relief from pain and itching associated with eczema and lighten or eliminate unsightly scars.

Aloe Vera
Shea butter,
Honey
Oatmeal
Baking soda
Coconut/olive oil
Lemon juice etc
click http://www..com/practical-home-remedies-for-eczema or details

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? / Have You Ever Wondered What A Fly Is Doing When It Lands On Your Food / Why Do Ladies Love Washing And Drying Their Pant In The Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.