Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why The Biafra Dream Is Yet To Materialize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Biafra Dream Is Yet To Materialize (668 Views)

I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! / The Biafra Map. / US Wants To Use ISIS ‘to Materialize Long-term Schemes’ In Middle East: Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Biafra Dream Is Yet To Materialize by 2prexios: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't have anything against the Igbos or biafra. I am only curious about their flag. If you are dissociating yourself from Nigeria, then you cease to be East or a land of the rising sun, except you are still carrying 'Nigerian mentality' to a new country, or georaphy is turned upside down. Chief Ralph, if it is allowed, please pay me royalty if you ever change your flag or drop the 'rising sun' clitche, because I sense its an intellectual error. No hard feelings, house, just an observation.
Re: Why The Biafra Dream Is Yet To Materialize by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
U eat a dick bros.
Biafra is our thing. Uwazuruike might be a business man but that does not dull the Biafran dream.
All parts of Nigeria are doing their shits, arewa, Oodua etc but Biafra has been a dream that people have died for and One day, it is going to come alive, the same with the others.
Nobody will pay you anything, if our present crop of politicians (PDP n APC) continue in power.
All we need is an uncorrupt Naija, and other things will key up.
But if not, Biafra and other Republics will be realities. Adios

This our Naija is stinkingly corrupt and off track. We can't even cure it because we even change dimension on daily basis. A country where undergraduates graduate into unemployment. And most of them end up or try their lucks 419 shit. The others try a good leaf but end up as armed robbers and kidnappers.
A country where BH ( a band of insurgents) are princes and the government is making merry.
The cankerworm is so much, that we are doomed as a people.
Re: Why The Biafra Dream Is Yet To Materialize by 2prexios: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
We are not doomed my dear, we have hope and future is full of surprises. We are our own problems, a thousand country issuing out of Nigeria following the US intelligent report soon, is that the expected salvation? Hmm, we may expect buyers' remorse for those whose consolation is disintegration, except they work it out. When the British asked Wales to chose, they still prefer to be Brittons. We have two options with us: we can fight or flight. We can prove America right or wrong. I love Nigerians, we all are brothers but that does not extend to politics, as such, I don't decry self determination or mock a cry for freedom. But should we carry the Nigeria mentality with us at flight, then we are doomed to deja vu.

1 Like

Re: Why The Biafra Dream Is Yet To Materialize by 2prexios: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
This country can be great, if not let her great countries spring forth. This is a turn of the century and believe it, a change will engulf us from above somewhere. Are we a people capable of change? Over to God and the Psychics.

(1) (Reply)

Re-elect My Husband In 2015 – First Lady / Obasanjo Is Not In A Position To Criticize Jonathan- Fayose / Jonathan Still Knows Am The Legit Speaker - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.