Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (744005 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by kingjoo: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Switlife:
And to think that some people here are married with children! *weeping*
You need to cry a river. imagine an application that was sent in 2012, with age limit of 29. @least 30% of guys here will be over 31, and 50% of ladies over 27. Yes most folks here are married with kids. But the truth is that not all are unemployed, most are looking for better

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
kingjoo:

You need to cry a river. imagine an application that was sent in 2012, with age limit of 29. @least 30% of guys here will be over 31, and 50% of ladies over 27. Yes most folks here are married with kids. But the truth is that not all are unemployed, most are looking for better

The context of my post was based on the insults earlier exchanged and childish comments by folks who are supposed to be mature. I mean no disrespect to anyone. Let's be decent ladies and gentlemen here.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
UGLYS:

Does it matter? Anyone who forgets his/her place must be thoroughly put in place.
Married with Children doesn't entirely define maturity.

Understand 2 things mate:

1. Humans love false hope. We always want to be told that there is a way out. That in itself is not even a problem. The problem is, if the emperor is naked, he is naked. We cannot keep telling him he is wearing a beautiful garment made with invisible thread.

2. The second issue is the "Robin-hood" mentality. Everyone (almost everyone) covertly houses that desire to be the beacon of hope. We like to pretend we care enough to ruffle feathers with others for a common good.

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders so I will tell you free of charge: it is all make believe! And the worst aspect of it is that both the Robinhood's and the unfortunate band of naked-king cheerer's are usually in the same pot, fighting the same battles, for no apparent just cause. And I am just here entertaining myself grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Any strategies, any development that nnpc want to use for ds next phase of recruitment will b to my favour and ur favour in jesus name. Good things come to those that wait. I will wait on u lord till my day is renew.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Busbar:
Any strategies, any development that nnpc want to use for ds next phase of recruitment will b to my favour and ur favour in jesus name. Good things come to those that wait. I will wait on u lord till my day is renew.
AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abeg when we go collect offering for this thread... The level of prayers ehn...

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by AbuG: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is the auto-response email from Phillips Co on enquiries about interview. So, fellow Nairalanders, be patient till they get back to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
24-02-2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
scarletdp:
Abeg when we go collect offering for this thread... The level of prayers ehn...
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rhajaan(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by beejaybanti(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
here is my email ma bro, Abolajialfred93@yahoo.com. I will appreciate it now, Thank you

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Princenady(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
omodave:

Yes

is it dt mech engrs got d sms or dt pet engrs got d sms
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ugroupnl: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who has an answer to this question:

Did PCL make mistake in sending the congratulatory sms, and has been called to order by NNPC to follow due process ?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
ugroupnl:
Did PCL make mistake in sending the congratulatory sms, and has been called to order by NNPC to follow due process ?

Answer: YOU SOOOOO WISH. undecided

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
ugroupnl:

Not impossible. Though speculative.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Megalyf(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
My people, we all have passed the exams... all we need is to keep the faith alive, we all will be contacted. amen
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by deprofo: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
ugroupnl:

I suspected dat, but can be possible 2 make such xpensive mistake. In 2013, Nnpc sent me text 2update my application wch i tried but it didnt work and i left it. 2my latest surprise i got PCL 1st text 4d exam, but didnt get d centre and oda details wch was in d 2nd text. I went 2 DHL Office 2 search 4my leta but didnt see it. Tank God 4my friend dat call 2come 4d exam i hav decided not go. DHL call me on monday afta d exam 2come &pik my leta. Wen i reach dere, d told me dat my leta was initialy posted 2 Calaba, just image. D truth is dat anytin can b possible as far as u ar not there. ONE LOVE
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Megalyf:
My people, we all have passed the exams... all we need is to keep the faith alive, we all will be contacted. amen
we all can't pass, we all can't be contacted... Learn the difference between magic and miracle.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by omodave(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Princenady:

is it dt mech engrs got d sms or dt pet engrs got d sms

I really don't knw abt pet, I rep mech engr.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by deprofo: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
scarletdp:

we all can't pass, we all can't be contacted... Learn the difference between magic and miracle.
There is a great difference btw MIRACLE & MAGIC. Everbody cannot pass d exam, everbody cannot pass d interview and everybody cannot get d job. If everybody pass d exam and interview wch mean everybody wil b employed. Our prayer is dat we should b among d pple dat will get d job at end of d recruitment even if d are employing only 100 persons. One love!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by perfectchoice(f): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
AbuG:
This is the auto-response email from Phillips Co on enquiries about interview. So, fellow Nairalanders, be patient till they get back to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
24-02-2015

Thanks alot.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Chyko4spe(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Princenady:
did anybody that studied mech or pet eng get d sms?
Yes.. I studied pet eng. and I got the text.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Scofield!!! where art thou...this thread is becoming too cold to my liking...
Haba! Like flay, like flay, the thread is going on relegation grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by solarview(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
To be frank it seems that all the 37 States have been represented in the congratulatory msgs eventually all the various disciplines too. Taking a look at the request and response from people so far. Just some one's opinion though
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by zekat: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Any plateau person?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dechidon: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Am reasoning something about this NNPC.Election is around the corner, if the interview will only hold in Abuja that means it will take up to a month to finish it.Who knows whether they want to delay it till after election.In that case since most of the Ogas in NNPC is by appointment and if Goodluck did not win the election and Buhari wins that means he will appoint his own people and in dat case NNPC may start the recruitment afresh cos the system will change.But if Good luck wins then d recruitment process will continue.What do u think guys
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sashx(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
solarview:
To be frank it seems that all the 37 States have been represented in the congratulatory msgs eventually all the various disciplines too. Taking a look at the request and response from people so far. Just some one's opinion though
Did not hear any Jigawa or Bauchi Candidate upto now
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
dechidon:
Am reasoning something about this NNPC.Election is around the corner, if the interview will only hold in Abuja that means it will take up to a month to finish it.Who knows whether they want to delay it till after election.In that case since most of the Ogas in NNPC is by appointment and if Goodluck did not win the election and Buhari wins that means he will appoint his own people and in dat case NNPC may start the recruitment afresh cos the system will change.But if Good luck wins then d recruitment process will continue.What do u think guys
,,,then if that d case then let good luck win and let the job begin as simple as abcd,,lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
dechidon:
Goodluck or Buhari, my destiny is under God's divine supervision...if God wills it then so shall it be...so nobody has any say in my life, destiny, appointment...whatever.

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 234GT(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
SomBaby:
Goodluck or Buhari, my destiny is under God's divine supervision...if God wills it then so shall it be...so nobody has any say in my life, destiny, appointment...whatever.

Vote Goodluck for continuity! Vote the winning president! Goodluck till 2019!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
dechidon:
promotion only comes from GOD so buhari or gudluck ,,let GODs will be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
234GT:

Vote Goodluck for continuity! Vote the
winning president! Goodluck till 2019!
lol...vote Buhari for change...i don't need any continuity

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Xcesmoni(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
#Favoured #Selected smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.