Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (743143 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Naffysah:
Hi Guys!
I really do not want to be a bearer of bad news but from a very very reliable source( a friend currently working at PCL), people who received the messages are the successful ones.
There is nothing like sms been sent in batches and the ones yet to receive are most likely the unsuccessful ones.
Also, the highest level of nepotism was involved in the selection process according to him.

As a PCL customer care executive , Erin, said (I called ,'01-2703667' yesterday), dey will be sending invites in batches till March 12(lwtmb - d generic reponse to all intending applicants).

So guys, if you know anyone in nnpc, now is the time to re-awaken the nnpc networks as anythn is still possible between now and March 12, God willing.

*my humble contribution.......
(Still awaiting my sms with faith tho sad sad sad)
a friend of mine dat his dad is a director at nnpc he did not get d sms , there is no nepo. wat so ever wit d sms .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
There may not be nepotism now, but after the interview when collating names of those to be employed, there will surely be nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eruditor:

1. Point one, is a given. Those who received the texts did make it.

2. There is nothing like texts in batches, I agree. Logic says if they didn't send it, any time post-18th, they probably won't send it 9 or 11 days after.

3. The one's yet to receive are most likely unsuccessful. I agree too.

4. Highest level of Nepotism is subjective. I disbelieve it, Unless the number of successful candidates far out -numbers the purported 1500 or so, that we heard. Some even said 4000.

5. They will be sending invites in batches for the Interview. I also agree. The 2011 thread supports this.

PS: If you didn't receive the initial text but you did, for the second one, then you are in good standing because they only sent the second text to successful candidates, whom they believe should have been waiting for the interview invitation.

Hello. It's not nepotism when u didn't get an invite for the next stage. A Lot of us who did can attest to not knowing even where the nnpc towers is. I put that on God. Just move on and don't attempt to reap the glory outta pples success. P.s
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Speculations everywhere..

Smh
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Edunwa302(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
caterina:

pls send d Nnpc subsidiaries to me as well at olayemioduwole@rocketmail.com. Thanks
R u having issues with Google?
He suppose to b ur friend

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by idaal(f): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
prelinctus:
There may not be nepotism now, but after the interview when collating names of those to be employed, there will surely be nepotism.

U write with so much certainty like you are in the future already
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
In life any tin u say and believe is what u will get ,if u believe there is in nepo in every tin then believe it,,u can google it research it nnpc need 60% workers on merit just like last time, it d indigenous engineers dat will revive the refinery ,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Harzan(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi guys, a little drift from the main topic pls!

As I siddon gently for my house, staring at my phone in anticipation of text or mail from PCL or nnpc.
Na so this mail just enter from the Oga himself, GEJ.
I was like, this yahoo boys don start again. And my other lazy mind be like " Or President GEJ don endorse my candidacy for this nnpc job, wetin God no fit do?"

Opening the mail, to my greatest surprise is knowing it's all about actions and inaction of Buhari during his military regime, Buhari this, Buhari that and why I should not vote for him.

With serious anger, na so this #CHANGE spirit just enter me ooh, my pple!
I actually don't know how and why I replied the mail swiftly with some unprintable words.

Bull shit! I dey wait for job, u are telling me abt Jonathan!

Well, after sending the mail now, after my eke ebu (Abusive mouth)
I just dey think say na PCL share our emails with the pple, and yes, another friend of mine that wrote the Dec 6 test confirmed she received the GEJ mail too. shocked cry shocked

Well if na dem, wch I really trust they can't be, help me beg them oooh, make dem no vex ooh...
They should just try gimme the job as that will create an avenue of meeting them to apologize in person. Abi nah? grin
Until then, I no regret my response and PCL should still know WE are waiting for them oooh!
No be my fault, any small thing na PCL man dey think... lol
Well, thank God am off the heat of anticipating for text that may not come and if it does, good story.
My pple without the success text, remember it's something you are doing before this nnpc Dec 6 story, don't let this slow you down in achieving your set goals, don't give up, go for it and let nnpc just another *dead* plan on the line, if it work out at the end, good for us! *winkz
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Goodkidd:

Hello. It's not nepotism when u didn't get an invite for the next stage. A Lot of us who did can attest to not knowing even where the nnpc towers is. I put that on God. Just move on and don't attempt to reap the glory outta pples success. P.s

I command the spirit of not-reading-posts-well or the one of quoting-the-wrong-posts to come out of you, In Jesus' name! Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Tonicbaby(f): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Serious? I hop to get mine too.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dechidon: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Abeg house its not getting d mail is my problem now.my problem now is dat i don't know anybody in Abuja and i don't have money not to talk of where to sleep if eventually d invite starts rolling in.A beg anybody dat stays in Abuja close to NNPC should help me oo.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by caterina: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls has anyone in medical field like medicine, nursing received first or second sms
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by okubee: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechidon:
Abeg house its not getting d mail is my problem now.my problem now is dat i don't know anybody in Abuja and i don't have money not to talk of where to sleep if eventually d invite starts rolling in.A beg anybody dat stays in Abuja close to NNPC should help me oo.

Ok
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
dechidon:

Let the mail enter first we can always work around, I've like 2 people in Abj that we can hang around so chill bro, let's get the mail first GOD'S our refuge anyday
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by chimchris247(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2015
caterina:
Pls has anyone in medical field like medicine, nursing received first or second sms

I'm a medic,got the text.Keep hope alive,urs can come soon.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Onyi2008: 5:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls, is any geologist that received the successful text or invite for interview? Also,Is there any invite from Enugu State origin?
Pls I need your replies. Thanks....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dechidon: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2015
OK @ Threemg
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Igunnu(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Naffysah:
Hi Guys!
I really do not want to be a bearer of bad news but from a very very reliable source( a friend currently working at PCL), people who received the messages are the successful ones.
There is nothing like sms been sent in batches and the ones yet to receive are most likely the unsuccessful ones.
Also, the highest level of nepotism was involved in the selection process according to him.

As a PCL customer care executive , Erin, said (I called ,'01-2703667' yesterday), dey will be sending invites in batches till March 12(lwtmb - d generic reponse to all intending applicants).

So guys, if you know anyone in nnpc, now is the time to re-awaken the nnpc networks as anythn is still possible between now and March 12, God willing.

Nepotism my foot.
Recruitments in Nigeria is always characterized by half truths, rumors, hear-says etc etc esp NNPC
God help us.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
My humble question goes to those that attended the 2010 interview in ABJ & to any other guru that might know the correct anwser. Please does NNPC accept any other O'level other than WAEC? How abt those with NECO and NABTEB
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by softrise: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2015
Onyi2008:
Pls, is any geologist that received the successful text or invite for interview? Also,Is there any invite from Enugu State origin?
Pls I need your replies. Thanks....
if you check the trade very well you will see where a geologist said that he got an SMS. Also, many pple from Enugu state including me got the SMS but that does not imply that you can't still get an SMS. Infact as far as am concern, nobody has gotten anything till you get a mail invite, then u will be sure. Gudluck
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Aseneshii: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Well I don't know how transparent is NNPC recruitment process, but I doubt if nepotism will be involved at this stage. I didn't receive any of the text. Though, I currently worked with a MNC in Lagos, and earn twice the salary been speculated, this is my first time of failing a job aptitude test. Because I am from the north with the whole federal character (Quater system) noise I thought is going to be easier for me, but there is divine way to things like this. Allah know best, I didn't received the success mail cos I didn't meet the cut off mark, that's how I see it. Let move on
Naffysah:
Hi Guys!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by amicdan(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2015
Hi guyz....I got the second SMS but did not get the first one....What does this translate to
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by happygirl4life(f): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2015
amicdan:
Hi guyz....I got the second SMS but did not get the first one....What does this translate to
dear when did u get that am yet to receive any n what was the content of d 2nd SMS.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by amicdan(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2015
happygirl4life:
dear when did u get that am yet to receive any n what was the content of d 2nd SMS.
Got the SMS on d 26th..

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by youseuph(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2015
caterina:

A pharmacist. Got the two msgs.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by captaino(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2015
Hello Everyone.

For those of us that have received the 2 sms(s) congrats. May the Lord God crown our efforts with success. For those that did not receive too all the best. There is hope as long as life dey.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by EricDonn(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
intbizoil:
Guys, I hail and pray that all succeed. My friend is in a dilemma. He passed the test and is gunning for the interview. He is a lecturer in a Federal Polytechnic. He is afraid if he mentions it on his CV or during the interview it might affect his chances considering the fact that NNPC is another federal establishment and might not want to employ somebody from another federal establishment. House pls advise should he go ahead and add it as part of his work experience or leave it out?
Let him add it in his CV, he shud just plan on how to convince dem on why he wants to leave d fedpoly for NNPC...they are aware many pple hav gotten jobs since 2012, if they use it as an excuse to disqualify him it means they now want to reward idleness. moving frm one fed agency to an obviously better paying one is normal. For those advising him to leave it out in his CV, i hope u wont get there and tell dem u are still a graduate trainee since 2012....dat will be dumb

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
amicdan:

It means you passed the test. Maybe network hitches prevented you from getting the first message.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Onyi2008: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
softrise:
if you check the trade very well you will see where a geologist said that he got an SMS. Also, many pple from Enugu state including me got the SMS but that does not imply that you can't still get an SMS. Infact as far as am concern, nobody has gotten anything till you get a mail invite, then u will be sure. Gudluck
THANKS.GOD WILL HELP US....
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jany(f): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Did anyone from d north get any message? If yes, pls wt state
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
If you are of Enugu state origin and you got both sms, click like let's have a rough estimate of those invited for the interview. I believe whatever the actual number is, it should be thesame for all states. Well, lemme go 1st. *click*

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by yungmin: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
those that wrote in Bayelsa pls answer: has anyone got any of the sms?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.