Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742548 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jorlons(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
mehn you sure say nor be dangote refinery we go end up working for so This one wey NNPC don hold brake..... meanwhile Baba B fit surprise all of us when he's sworn in.

Just imagine say he just instruct the GMD to employ everybody grin grin grin

Sadly, that's impossible angry No vex.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Amaco1: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
NNPC will definitely call for interview very soon.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by allendk: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Being funny is okay, but d dude just went way out of line,besides I for one,come to this thread on Nairaland hoping to get recent info on the Nnpc recruitment exercise,when I am log on and find new comments I get excited, but to find ppl arguing about grammar n stuffs unconnected,it gets disappointing, considering my numerous materials I have to study in my daily endeavour,when I read a joke within context, its ok n one of those things. But when d joke is twisted, it only makes me wonder, esp what to expect next.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
allendk:
Being funny is okay, but d dude just went way out of line,besides I for one,come to this thread on Nairaland hoping to get recent info on the Nnpc recruitment exercise,when I am log on and find new comments I get excited, but to find ppl arguing about grammar n stuffs unconnected,it gets disappointing, considering my numerous materials I have to study in my daily endeavour,when I read a joke within context, its ok n one of those things. But when d joke is twisted, it only makes me wonder, esp what to expect next.

Yeah I feel U...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well I for one do not think anyone has the right to come here and tell us wat we all should n must be discussing. That's why it's a thread filled with different sets of people. Sieve through, pick up what you want. I dislike the "pls send to my email" crew but I understand why they do them. You wan this thread to strictly be for interview questions n aids. I dont even think there is anything anyone can tell you here that you wouldnt find on the internet if you search well enough.Did anyone see the NLNG thread? My goodness, that thread had it all. Movies quotes crew, some even fell in luv, fights, the ITKs, the politics crew. Some went as far as taking snap shots of questions while people solved n posted the pix of their solving with answer. *sigh*

Guess the 2014 Nairaland thread of the year. Yeah that's right, the NLNG thread.

If we judge people by their intention n not their actions, the world would be a better place.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by NPComplete: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
scarletdp:
Well I for one do not think anyone has the right to come here and tell us wat we all should n must be discussing. That's why it's a thread filled with different sets of people. Sieve through, pick up what you want. I dislike the "pls send to my email" crew but I understand why they do them. You wan this thread to strictly be for interview questions n aids. I dont even think there is anything anyone can tell you here that you wouldnt find on the internet if you search well enough.Did anyone see the NLNG thread? My goodness, that thread had it all. Movies quotes crew, some even fell in luv, fights, the ITKs, the politics crew. Some went as far as taking snap shots of questions while people solved n posted the pix of their solving with answer. *sigh*

Guess the 2014 Nairaland thread of the year. Yeah that's right, the NLNG thread.

If we judge people by their intention n not their actions, the world would be a better place.

Dude save your breath. There is no convincing these ones. Most of them are walking around like they got sticks up their as..es. Even a simple grammatical correction that all should smile about and move on becomes the source of needless squabbles. I guess they are probably more desperate than some of us. Or they think that excessive seriousness and a dour disposition guarantees the job. Some probably have never gotten to such stages in recruitment before and are all tensed up.
For me, I have elected to enjoy myself all the way. And anyone who has got more jokes or anything to share, please do. If I see what I don't like I just ignore it. I don't go around whining.
I prefer this thread remains lively as we remain hopeful. If u dont like what u see, use the unfollow link and follow back whenever u so choose. Just don't expect us to cater to ur expectations. Cheers guys.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Topiipii(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
NPComplete:

Dude save your breath. There is no convincing these ones. Most of them are walking around like they got sticks up their as..es. Even a simple grammatical correction that all should smile about and move on becomes the source of needless squabbles. I guess they are probably more desperate than some of us. Or they think that excessive seriousness and a dour disposition guarantees the job. Some probably have never gotten to such stages in recruitment before and are all tensed up.
For me, I have elected to enjoy myself all the way. And anyone who has got more jokes or anything to share, please do. If I see what I don't like I just ignore it. I don't go around whining.
I prefer this thread remains lively as we remain hopeful. If u dont like what u see, use the unfollow link and follow back whenever u so choose. Just don't expect us to cater to ur expectations. Cheers guys.
You've said it all. While the joke may or may not be funny to all, making an issue out of it is even more unserious in my opinion. This is a public forum, the best response would have been to ignore (as you rightly pointed out) rather than dedicate over two pages of a topic to a 49-word comment (yes, I counted).

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
scarletdp:

Yeah....well said...all of the activities U listed about the NLNG thread are so welcome on this thread of ours...
The point is, be ur bros keeper...crack ur jokes, do everything U so desire and I in turn, will do mine(like I ve been doing)...but let us be sensitive about others...

My unsolicited opinion by d way.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SomBaby(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Topiipii:

You've said it all. While the joke may or may not be funny to all, making an issue out of it is even more unserious in my opinion. This is a public forum, the best response would have been to ignore (as you rightly pointed out) rather than dedicate over two pages of a topic to a 49-word comment (yes, I counted).

So right....full of wisdom...
Noted for next time
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Threemg: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
SomBaby:

Yeah...noted and tnx...

By d way, I am not a 'bros'... I am a full fledged woman...

Ok boss. My apologies ma.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by GeneralSnipper: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Goodkidd:
He's not part of the recruitment but he's following the thread becos of his brother. He also found out from senior management dat the recruitment is on hold. One would ask, where is his brother in all of this? A zombie? In Pluto? Confusion is the greatest weapon of a liar. I dont believe that screenshot. Global oil prices have not changed since Pcl sent the interview text. If I'm not mistaking, oil price was even worse when they invited us for the test.
I wonder why people get the kick from being negative. It's no longer about buhari cancelling the exercise, now it's about oil price. I suspect some aggrieved elements who didn't even get invited for the interview are using this period as payback time to spew negativity and dampen the hopes of others. If the recruitment is cancelled, yall would like that wont u? Please if u have no update about the exercise, donot come here to speculate negativity.

Again I insist that what we don't know exists. So it's really not that nice to come here and refute comments without confirming the authenticity. It is better if you ask and clarify when you are not sure. We learn everyday. We've been dragging on so many issues in this thread, obviously team spirit is lacking. The info regarding the process been on hold due to the oil price trend is very correct and it's left for you to accept or reject it as long as you can justify your choice. There are some other issues that people who feel they know it all come here and argue about as if they own the NNPC. I just laugh when I read such posts because there is more than what they think they know.

For us to succeed in life we have to be open minded/flexible. We have every right to put up our opinion here but I think it is important to be critical about how we respond to comments

Let's be nice people, show some maturity in your reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by uyosolo: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
All dis grammers,arguments nd clash of titians,all i jst wnt to see is interview starts nxt wk

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by profsalvage: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
I hope and pray that this recruitment comes to a successful close. Buhari's administration from December, 1983- August,1985 did the following;

(1) Ban on Any Federal Recruitment
(2) Massive Retrenchment of Federal Civil Servants
(3) High Tax and Interest Rate
(4) Emphasis on the need to drastically reduce recurrent expenditures through salary reduction negotiations.

If he comes on board with this same set of economic ideas the same way he did in 1983-1985 then we can bid farewell to this recruitment. The best bet is that GEJ's administration should complete what it started coz there would be a MASSIVE SHAKE-UP within the rank and file of NNPC which would be significant enough to bury the recruitment. Opinions are free but facts remain sacred.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UGLYS: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
profsalvage:
I hope and pray that this recruitment comes to a successful close. Buhari's administration from December, 1983- August,1985 did the following;

(1) Ban on Any Federal Recruitment
(2) Massive Retrenchment of Federal Civil Servants
(3) High Tax and Interest Rate
(4) Emphasis on the need to drastically reduce recurrent expenditures through salary reduction negotiations.

If he comes on board with this same set of economic ideas the same way he did in 1983-1985 then we can bid farewell to this recruitment. The best bet is that GEJ's administration should complete what it started coz there would be a MASSIVE SHAKE-UP within the rank and file of NNPC which would be significant enough to bury the recruitment. Opinions are free but facts remain sacred.

This is B.S.

By B.S. I mean not a Best Seller but BullSh.it.
Why the fear? Why not bother about things you have control over? Is this a late campaign?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Eruditor: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
UGLYS:

This is B.S.
Why the fear? Why not bother about things you have control over? Is this a late campaign?

Endorsed.

If this propaganda didn't sway voters GEJs way in March, it will still be useless now. Let me give people a run-down of companies whose recruitment is on hold:

NLNG
OANDO
NNPC
Etc.

We did this NNPC test on the 6th of December 2014 when Oil prices were still sinking. Even more interesting of all is that the management and staff of NNPC decided to schedule the test in late 2014 knowing fully well that the price of crude had been declining since August of the same year. It therefore flies in the face of logic for them to suspend the process on the same premise that didn't prevent them from scheduling the test in the first place.

In summary, Companies (especially Big corporations) employ when the NEED arises. If the market is fair, they may decide to employ more hands than before. If it isn't, they may decide to cutback on the number. NNPC is a big corporation so I expect them to do same.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eruditor:

Endorsed.

If this propaganda didn't sway voters GEJs way in March, it will still be useless now. Let me give people a run-down of companies whose recruitment is on hold:

NLNG
OANDO
NNPC
Etc.

We did this NNPC test on the 6th of December 2014 when Oil prices were still sinking. Even more interesting of all is that the management and staff of NNPC decided to schedule the test in late 2014 knowing fully well that the price of crude had been declining since August of the same year. It therefore flies in the face of logic for them to suspend the process on the same premise that didn't prevent them from scheduling the test in the first place.

In summary, Companies (especially Big corporations) employ when the NEED arises. If the market is fair, they may decide to employ more hands than before. If it isn't, they may decide to cutback on the number. NNPC is a big corporation so I expect them to do same.

Common sense at last.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by profsalvage: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
UGLYS:

This is B.S.

This type of reasoning is myopic, vague and pedestrian, is there anything in the post which suggests that one is campaigning ?, and besides are you not aware that the presidential election has been concluded and the winner announced ?, as it stands you have proven yourself to either be a poor student of history or deliberately mischievous, these things are out there for historical or academic consumption. I feel so sad that i may be attending the same interview with somebody like you, you are an embarrassment to the intellectual community.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UGLYS: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2015
profsalvage:

This type of reasoning is myopic, vague and pedestrian, is there anything in the post which suggests that one is campaigning ?, and besides are you not aware that the presidential election has been concluded and the winner announced ?, as it stands you have proven yourself to either be a poor student of history or deliberately mischievous, these things are out there for historical or academic consumption. I feel so sad that i may be attending the same interview with somebody like you, you are an embarrassment to the intellectual community.

To your hole O "Philistine".
I asked simple questions and you went about ranting without addressing these questions.

You are a scam and a sham, and thank God we won't be together at that interview.

Hermit.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Phd Emotional Intelligence cheesy
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2015
profsalvage:

Relax, I'm sure between 1983-1985 Buhari did more than four things but somehow you brought out those 4 to project what could happen 30 years after.

Even how u are now must have lil differences from how you were 10yrs ago. The world's evolved and so would economic practices.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by NPComplete: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
profsalvage:

SMH. From UGLY's initial reply, I don't think he was trying to insult u. He only compared ur submission to animal droppings. grin
While u are right that IF (emphasis on "if" ) Buhari implements the same economic policies the whole recruitment MAY be put on hold, there is a chance that the opposite will be the case. Or like Eruditor said, the numbers may just be reduced. Surely u must see that.
While ur submission was totally logical based on the premise, it felt like unnecessary fear mongering.
You asserted. Others countered with a plausible alternative. You didn't need to get confrontational and escalate issues since u were talking about a possibility not a certainty. And I don't need to write this epistle smiley
Let's learn to laugh over issues please guys. And UGLYS is right. Let's bother about the things we have control over.
Enjoying this thread though. Just not loving the rancour much.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
In the experienced hire thread, pple are saying email invites should start rolling in bynext week but over here we are quoting what shagari did in 1918. I dey laff iyoo
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by paullye(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Goodkidd:
In the experienced hire thread, pple are saying email invites should start rolling in bynext week but over here we are quoting what shagari did in 1918. I dey laff iyoo

Simply obvious. Isn't it? Cos they're expirienced hire! Focus guys! Focus on thread subject.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
paullye:

Simply obvious. Isn't it? Cos they're expirienced hire! Focus guys! Focus on thread subject.

Sadly so
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
...and some of them will pluck 'excellent interpersonal skills' and happily plant it in their CVs.

Nansense.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by UGLYS: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Switlife:
...and some of them will pluck 'excellent interpersonal skills' and happily plant it in their CVs.

Nansense.

Do not worry about what is on their CV but rather worry about how you can defend what is on yours, that is the one you have control over.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Switlife: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Could this be guilty conscience? cheesy
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mrnilobrawn: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are we still waiting.......
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Interviews will roll by next week. *Waiting to see how that improves some people's chances of getting the job*

Some people r forming oldies n they feel the rest r kids.
And shame no catch you say u no dey with your mates.

Mscheeeeew. Shior
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2015
NPComplete:

SMH. From UGLY's initial reply, I don't think he was trying to insult u. He only compared ur submission to animal droppings. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *dies*

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.