Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (738929 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pedroito: 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
femi4wonders:
if you don't believe me, maybe you should call phillip consulting to confirm 09060000804, carrying a placard and going to the media is a good idea but how many people are ready to go ?

This is the surest way that we can use to make this thing happen. Since my life time, I have never seen a company that kept candidates for so long like this without reaching out to them whether they would continue with the recruitment or not. Immigration Guys did it and their voices were heard. Probably those charged with governance don't even know that this is what candidates(people) have been passing through. We don't have anything to lose even if it is cancelled. I implore everyone especially those in Abj to agree on a date and come out in masses if not, all these our efforts would be swept under the carpet of APC doesn't want juicy jobs to go to the poor masses except their children -tge likes of Ibe Kachikwu and Co. Guys, you can equally check out @pedroakpa on twitter and continue retweeting, to reach out to the whole world. COMMON GUYS, LETS MAKE IT COUNT!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 9:40am On May 31, 2017
those that live in Abuja are yet to indicate their support. guess it's going to be more effective in Abuja than in Lagos because that's the seat of power.

How can we reach other candidate that are based in Abuja ?

pedroito:

This is the surest way that we can use to make this thing happen. Since my life time, I have never seen a company that kept candidates for so long like this without reaching out to them whether they would continue with the recruitment or not. Immigration Guys did it and their voices were heard. Probably those charged with governance don't even know that this is what candidates(people) have been passing through. We don't have anything to lose even if it is cancelled. I implore everyone especially those in Abj to agree on a date and come out in masses if not, all these our efforts would be swept under the carpet of APC doesn't want juicy jobs to go to the poor masses except their children -tge likes of Ibe Kachikwu and Co. Guys, you can equally check out @pedroakpa on twitter and continue retweeting, to reach out to the whole world. COMMON GUYS, LETS MAKE IT COUNT!!!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2017
All hope is not yet lost since the corporation has not done any recruitment apart from the one pending

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galax1: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
I have an idea thank God for the social media .there is a program done on NTA that looks into the senate where we the public can make our voice heard.I will drop the no here we have to send our complaints to that no including our address, name and location.I think if we do DAT we might get a response. I will drop it wen we agree

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
hello fellow hopefuls, pls I can't access the email i used is this NNPC recruitment can't remember the password and lost the sim card. I don't know if I can get any useful solution here . cos I still believe someday the recruitment will continue thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by xcsdr: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2017
I believe we can use a twitter hashtag to fight this cause.

The immigration guys used twitter. Using the social media is far better than using an open letter through the newspapers.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by stanjohn57: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
I think there is a shake-up of top management of NNPC. What does that portend for this exercise?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pantyboy: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Guys forget about this 2012 recruitment. The recruitment ended with jonathan exit from power. The APC regime will not continue with it. This is the bitter truth so you guys should stop flogging a dead horse. Its very pathetic that nigeria has gotten to this extent. Anyway, NNPC will be recruiting afresh soon before the end of the year as its in their 2017 budget. Expect advert in newspapers and online. Just wait for it!!!!! This info is straight from NNPC towers.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pantyboy: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
gwason:
All hope is not yet lost since the corporation has not done any recruitment apart from the one pending
You will be so shocked to see that nnpc will start afresh recruitment soon.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pedroito: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2017
A lot of people here that passed the first stage are not interested in knowing their fate as per whether NNPC would continue or not. It cant take us anything to walk to the towers and ask questions about the recruitment since neither Phillips Consulting or NNPC has responded to us.

I would implore us again to gather and do a peaceful demonstration on this to ascertain our fate and as a result everybody can hold on or move on.

However, it is very pathetic from the side of NNPC to keep people for this long and even a feedback didnt come from them. It truly shows that kind of system that we have and on the side of its management, it shows irresponsibility. As a big company, you are meant to terminate a contract or progress with it but this one, nothing is being done.

We all clamored for CHANGE and here is it.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Until the day I see new NNPC advert before I can conclude 2012 recruiting is over
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Caucasian: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Busbar:
Until the day I see new NNPC advert before I can conclude 2012 recruiting is over
2012 ? shocked
Busbar:

2012 ? or 2014 ?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Caucasian:
lipsrsealed shocked shocked 2012 ? shocked

2012 ? or 2014 ?

Hmmmm..... You
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by feyijeunso: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
NNPC recruitment 2012 is not over yet, what I know is that it is not until 20 or more people hold placard peaceful demonstration could be done. Less than 10 could start it, before you know it unconcerned self would join on the street. Whoever want to lead could start anyhow.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pedroito: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2017
It is very pathetic about the irresponsibility of this NNPC Group management team. How can you keep candidates in limbo without getting back to them. NNPC should review the recruitment process and communicate accordingly if they would continue with it or not.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
read PCL response on twitter

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by pedroito: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
what is the new NNPC Management thinking about. For me I think it is a total irresponsibility or they are looking for fishy things to do. We dont really understand this government.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrsBee: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2017
femi4wonders:
read PCL response on twitter

The least we can all do is to follow the page on Twitter and also retweet.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
With Philip reply it show the recruitment is still intact
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by emee21: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
HELLO PEOPLE. URGENTLY IN NEED OF DRAGNET PAST QUESTIONS. KINDLY ASSIST. emekaufochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by madri4u: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
In my own opinion, I don't think this nnpc stuff will continue.Reason is bcoz, nnpc will like to conduct another fresh recruitment advert, as a result of age criteria.Alot of people that applied for 2012, count from that time till 2017, u will see that age has been added.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
I suggest @NGRSenate, @MBuhari, @NGRPresident should equally be copy on twitter
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by feyijeunso: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Now that PIB has been finally passed, we can make moves to let our voice be heard at National Assembly. Because from a source, I was told PIB was part of the factors then (during GEJ rule) stopping the progress of the recruitment.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
[b][/b]my source says at NNPC TOWER, the recruitment is valid. let's keep hope alive

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by EASY32: 4:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Modubabunuye:
[b][/b]my source says at NNPC TOWER, the recruitment is valid. let's keep hope alive
are you serious?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
The recruitment is till intact. Longtime Friends !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.