Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742905 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2016
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has called on members of the public to be wary of fraudsters sending letters to unsuspecting individuals inviting them for “the second process of recruitment” billed to hold on 29th February, 2016, as it is currently not recruiting. In a statement made available to journalists, the corporation explained that the scam invitation letters which direct recipients to pay the sum of N21,500.00 into a certain account number with Zenith Bank purportedly for “onshore & offshore/training kits/ materials” should be discountenanced as they were not sent by the corporation, warning that “anyone who entertains such invitations or deals with peddlers of such invitations does so at his or her own risk”. It urged anyone contacted for the purpose of the purported recruitment by the corporation to report such persons to relevant law enforcement agencies. Posted by on February 21, 2016, 11:13 pm. Filed under Business, Business News, Electricity, Oil and Gas
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Spatman: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
scoffield245:
The Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) has called on
members of the public to be wary of
fraudsters sending letters to
unsuspecting individuals inviting
them for “the second process of
recruitment” billed to hold on 29th
February, 2016, as it is currently not
recruiting.

In a statement made available to
journalists, the corporation explained
that the scam invitation letters which
direct recipients to pay the sum of
N21,500.00 into a certain account
number with Zenith Bank purportedly
for “onshore & offshore/training kits/
materials” should be discountenanced
as they were not sent by the
corporation, warning that “anyone
who entertains such invitations or
deals with peddlers of such invitations
does so at his or her own risk”.
It urged anyone contacted for the
purpose of the purported recruitment
by the corporation to report such
persons to relevant law enforcement
agencies.
Posted by on February 21,
2016, 11:13 pm. Filed under Business,
Business News, Electricity, Oil and
Gas

shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
so who has asked him what happened to the exercise in the first place.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2016
I believe the recruitment is still very much intact.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by fab04(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2016
From front page
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu on Thursday revealed that the Federal Government will next week carry out a major overhaul of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.
Kachikwu made the disclosure at the Shell Production and Exploration Oloibiri Lecture Series held in Abuja.

He said the Federal Government’s decision was in line with its aim of resolving the governance issues in the oil and gas sector as well as at the NNPC.

He explained that the planned overhaul in the national oil firm had never happened at the corporation in the past 20 years.

He said, “We are starting first with simple governance issues, those that are not contentious, that are very rapid and that deals a lot with the transformation of the national oil company.

“For the national oil company, a lot of work is going on, I am sure some of you have seen the effects but within the next one week, we are going to be announcing some really major overhaul of the system, one that hasn’t been done in over 20 years.

“The effect of that would be to quite frankly unbundle the huge company into four to five main operational zones; the upstream, downstream, midstream, refining and, of course, every other company that is trending to the venture group.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/03/breaking-fg-to-overhaul-nnpc-next-week-kachikwu/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lastmessenger: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Zee
Busbar:
hmm your faith can move mountain o.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by graduatehelpers(f): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Busbar:

Valid point @ Busbar

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Busbar(m): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
lastmessenger:
Zeehmm your faith can move mountain o.
Yes oo...i still see mysef working in one of the subsidiary of nnpc

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
What's the use of the silent treatment? Is it a taboo to let us know what's going on? What kinda country is this?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dclinton01(m): 5:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Nnpc have been divided into 7 subsidiary, any benefit in that?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by dayjahvoo: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2016
dclinton01:
Nnpc have been divided into 7 subsidiary, any benefit in that?

It hasn't been divided into 7 subsidiaries. It has been divided into 7 units. The subsidiaries have not been unbundled yet.

Unless they sack some senior staff, nothing changes.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Has this recruitment exercise gone for good??
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Hi guys... Dr Kachikwu is now personally on twitter... pease lets keep tweeting about the 2012 Recruitment until he replies ... the twitter handle is @IbeKachikwu... common guys lets give dem a piece of our mind in a respectful and well mannered way... also NNPC's handle is @NNPCgroup grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by essoo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
CaptShinz:
Hi guys... Dr Kachikwu is now personally on twitter... pease lets keep tweeting about the 2012 Recruitment until he replies ... the twitter handle is @IbeKachikwu... common guys lets give dem a piece of our mind in a respectful and well mannered way... also NNPC's handle is @NNPCgroup grin grin grin grin

Using a hash tag might be a good idea too.. at least any interested party can search all tweets or posts using thr tag.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lobito007(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
#Nnpc2014AptitudeTest

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Bambalee(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Good morning all, this forum has been quiet for some time now. The "Yabers" and "Yabees" have all calmed down. I guess with the budget wahala, fuel and power issue in the country, no one remembered to drop by. But wait oooooo, is this how NNPC will throw the recruitment process into the trash? Diariz God ooooooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hello people... I got very bad news from a very genuine source that the recruitment has being cancelled... trust me this info is foolproof and 99% accurate because I am still hoping for the best... please let's contact our people in NNPC to know if its true or not... many people are still riding on this recruitment
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Postulates: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptShinz:
Hello people... I got very bad news from a very genuine source that the recruitment has being cancelled... trust me this info is foolproof and 99% accurate because I am still hoping for the best... please let's contact our people in NNPC to know if its true or not... many people are still riding on this recruitment

When I said this, months ago, I was called all sorts of names; a failure being one.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
When I said this, months ago, I was called all sorts of names; a failure being one.

I am very sorry to tell you that you are a Big Time Liar.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
My dear Colleagues in Advance,

Be more patient,
Wait and
do not be confused !

NPA recruitment commenced by Jonathan Administration is on with Oral Interview..... Started last week.

So, let's keep praying that Ours should be activated any moment from now.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2016
MrAyo1234:
My dear Colleagues in Advance,
Be more patient,
Wait and
do not be confused !
NPA recruitment commenced by Jonathan Administration is on with Oral Interview..... Started last week.
So, let's keep praying that Ours should be activated any moment from now.
Thanks

Lmao shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked... My guy I have people in NNPC and we talked everyday and I can say this info is bollocks... Unless you are talking about Nigerian Porth Authority (NPA)
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Postulates: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2016
CaptShinz:

Lmao shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked... My guy I have people in NNPC and we talked everyday and I can say this info is bollocks... Unless you are talking about Nigerian Porth Authority (NPA)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
No problem, there is no reason to fight over this. I remain on my stand. Just to tell you that i'm not a guesser, wait and see...
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by perfectchoice(f): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2016
MrAyo1234:
No problem, there is no reason to fight over this. I remain on my stand. Just to tell you that i'm not a guesser, wait and see...
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2016
What i know is that: everybody can decide not to comment on this thread untill the final day of the next action on this recruitment but we just need to keep ourselves update; Talking about revealing of the next action on this very recruitment, with my strong personal intrest, i tried to know what will happen and when it would be happen but good standard of information flow is always maintained by my source with no view of when but with "we are all praying o o o "
I enjoy keeping silence too, inasmuch it does not take anything away from me. But to carry you along, that is why i am telling you the recriutment process is intact.

Now that you agreed with me on ongoing NPA Oral Inter view, i just want to remind you that, the Applicants involved also with the kind of their inmatured attitude GUESSED WORSSEN than all these things you guessed. What happened after their Doubt ? Though, my point is not rely on NPA of a thing But directly from NNPC.....

I am very sure that this recruitment will take off.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by CaptShinz: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
MrAyo1234:
What i know is that: everybody can decide not to cemment on this thread untill the final day of the next action on this recruitment but we just need to keep ourselves update; Talking about revealing of the next action on this very recruitment, with my strong personal intrest, i tried to know what will happen and when it would be happen but good standard of information flow is always maintained by my source with no view of when but with "we are all praying o o o "
I enjoy keeping silence too, inasmuch it does not take anything away from me. But to carry you along, that is why i am telling you the recriutment process is intact.
Now that you agreed with me on ongoing NPA Oral Inter view, i just want to remind you that, the Applicant involved also with the kind of their inmatured attitude GUESSED WORSSEN than all these things you guessed. What happened after their Doubt ? Though, my point is not rely on NPA of a thing But directly from NNPC.....
I am very sure that this recruitment will take off.
Thanks.

Baba this is NNPC thread not NPA.... Wonder why u keep saying NPA... Are u sure u are in the right place
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MrAyo1234: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm. read clearly and see the reason for mentioning NPA in the passage.
Thanks.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by idaal(f): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Una don start again ba?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by lastmessenger: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Guys be expectant.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
lastmessenger:
Guys be expectant.

Hw far, what's the latest

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by prelinctus: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Been a long while. Some people's faith can move mountains o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.