Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742740 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rufonye: 1:19am On Dec 07, 2014
maoyedele:
Abeeegi, 4dos dat wrote d exam in 2011, hw many days or weeks did it take Phillips Con. 2get bak 2u afta d test 4interview invitation...

I hope it won't take dem anoda 2more years 4ds

3 months
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sweetomotayo(m): 3:53am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
15 wat.the only hard part was the graphical analysis part which hard two wrong incomplete questions.like the zrak June and may question. The answer was 1000 and wasn't there in the options. Two bonus marks. The current affairs ba walkover. The true false questions weren't hard if u studied.and it abounded.sone answers were. The one of all people prone to hypertension false.heart attack in winter uncertain. The ethanol one false. Aircraft false.flow more true.govt true.some disruptive strike false. Consensus in strike false.accomodation for the man true.ajia false. The question on all or some were only 1 and 2 twice. The other one of all rains are vegetables uncertain.all vegetables were rain but they didn't say all rains are vegetables. Olobiri.dawha john.1977.heart is oxygen.kidney, carbon for combustion.14 million. Hour,degree Celsius. Joule. Proton neutron electron, increase in weight due to more gravity.2 or more machines is compound.soil erosion,disclose,one was not in de above.the one about told him her mind. Tell me which question was hard dia

But why did you decide to disturb yourself with the exam you have completed. U better start praying now. You av done ur own bit and the result is now in God's hands. If them tell u say u nor pass na who u wan sue? Abi u go ask for ur answer scripts ni? Finally anyway, even from ur answers, I'm sorry to inform you that 3 of them are wrong. *SORRY BRO*
Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2014
sweetomotayo:

But why did you decide to disturb yourself with the exam you have completed. U better start praying now. You av done ur own bit and the result is now in God's hands. If them tell u say u nor pass na who u wan sue? Abi u go ask for ur answer scripts ni? Finally anyway, even from ur answers, I'm sorry to inform you that 3 of them are wrong. *SORRY BRO*
Thanks.

Guy ur funny o. He got it all wrong in those two places.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by primusmaximus: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
15 wat.the only hard part was the graphical analysis part which hard two wrong incomplete questions.like the zrak June and may question. The answer was 1000 and wasn't there in the options. Two bonus marks. The current affairs ba walkover. The true false questions weren't hard if u studied.and it abounded.sone answers were. The one of all people prone to hypertension false.heart attack in winter uncertain. The ethanol one false. Aircraft false.flow more true.govt true.some disruptive strike false. Consensus in strike false.accomodation for the man true.ajia false. The question on all or some were only 1 and 2 twice. The other one of all rains are vegetables uncertain.all vegetables were rain but they didn't say all rains are vegetables. Olobiri.dawha john.1977.heart is oxygen.kidney, carbon for combustion.14 million. Hour,degree Celsius. Joule. Proton neutron electron, increase in weight due to more gravity.2 or more machines is compound.soil erosion,disclose,one was not in de above.the one about told him her mind. Tell me which question was hard dia

Its Oxygen for combustion (O2+fuel+heat). I noticed the wrong zrak question too. If next stage is interview then I don't see the cut off being below 80-90

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sweetomotayo(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2014
executivegej:
Okitipupa in 1938,
what do you mean by Okitipupa in 1938, if it was where oil was first found? Then I'm sorry you are very wrong. Oloibiri is correct
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sweetomotayo(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2014
primusmaximus:

Its Oxygen for combustion (O2+fuel+heat). I noticed the wrong zrak question too. If next stage is interview then I don't see the cut off being below 80-90

Yes bro. I also guess so. The cut-off will be very high. I guess 80-90. Except if the questions carry different weight(scores).
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2014
This is the best time to pray than believe on yor effort.Truth of the mata is dat der is dat 99percent chance dat federal xter will b applied to it.dat is 2 say if all South south pass nd all North central fail.Don't tink all d south south will b called for an interview,bc,they must employ from all 6 geo-pols zone,meaning if d highest in north central is 40 ova 100 he wud b shortlisted for an interview.n if d worst of d south south is 70,don't b surprised if he is not go.ANYWAY this is my opinion sha.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by calistsusnonso(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2014
I give God the glory for the successful exam @VI,it was wonderful....
Waiting for my interview call-up!!
Let ur favor locate me oh Lord!!!
See u guyz dia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Sorry for d above mistake...*called not go
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Coldplay007(f): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by SAMSOLA05(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
Welldone, "carbon for combustion" dat is wrong. Jst take note. Combustion needs oxygen. During combustion, fuel combine wit oxygen in d air.
Success to all......

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:

You are wrong. Aircraft is cannot say. The test looks easy, but its not as easy as you think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by afolabiade(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2014
You are very correct, all these "over sabi" these people are displaying, not really necessary. What we need now is favour from God.

JosephCudjoe:
This is the best time to pray than believe on yor effort.Truth of the mata is dat der is dat 99percent chance dat federal xter will b applied to it.dat is 2 say if all South south pass nd all North central fail.Don't tink all d south south will b called for an interview,bc,they must employ from all 6 geo-pols zone,meaning if d highest in north central is 40 ova 100 he wud b shortlisted for an interview.n if d worst of d south south is 70,don't b surprised if he is not go.ANYWAY this is my opinion sha.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by profsalvage: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:

Brother, this must be a comedy sha, coz most of your answers in the true, false and cant tell section are professionally wrong, you dont seem to understand the logic behind these questions, let me do some analysis with you to rejig your memory on your AIRCRAFT FALSE OPTION, it mentioned that...are used in transportation, so your answer can never be FALSE because Aircraft is a mode of air transportation, but because the passage did not explicitly state which form of transportation makes use of it and you are to reason within the context of the passage , so your answer for that question is CANT TELL. They are more complex than you think.Besides Oxygen is the most important element for combustion and carbon is the end product of combustion, carbon life cycle tinz loooool. The bottom line is that you need to pray for Gods favour and stop being over confident. God help us all.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Scoffield245 smiley
You remind me of a certain course mate who would give everyone HBP after exams with all his gra gra and still end up with an 'E' himself.

Small small oh, this so called 'simple' exam yet you don't know Oxygen is for combustion.
You have done your best, let God do the rest and stop mouthing off here abeg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by IyaEjima(f): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
So u even don't know oxygen is required for combustion while carbon is given up?? Hia! I taya for ur type of scoffield o!

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jayM: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
I just heard that no 51 shd b no 1 on section B of d OMR from a frnd now.aw true is dis pls? I'm confused cos i did number 61 as no1 of section B.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by iCool(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2014
jayM:
I just heard that no 51 shd b no 1 on section B of d OMR from a frnd now.aw true is dis pls? I'm confused cos i did number 61 as no1 of section B.

Be calm, the instruction given was what u did.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by executivegej: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MAKEWAY2029: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
I tink there will be a 2nd exam.wats dis nonsense of setting primary school basic science for us.i tink philips consult wanted to use this as preliminary stage.an elimination round exam will soon follow so giddy up and read ur books.only people dat are dunces will not be able to score up to 70% on dis one
No be today we begin hear all these kain things. Na so boys for secondary school go finish exam come out begin make noise no know say dem been dey answer 'opposite in meaning' when the questions said 'nearest in meaning'. In the end Phillips Consulting go begin say 50% of Nigerian graduates couldn't pass Basic Science questions. Some men dey claim say that sense organ question was even wrong, cos there was no 'brain' in the options. Guy relax. I no sabi anything about NNPC, some logic confuse me, some maths knack my skull, some verbal self I CANNOT SAY...and I aint exactly shoeless. Some guys never write apt test in 8 years...many guys who came have been working in other places. My doctor friends just 'abandoned' all those quantitative reasoning questions self...wetin consign docta with histogram? Sha, make Jah help us. Good luck my brother.

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by olenime(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2014
ALL IS WELL
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by chux4liv(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
. why would u say that weight increases as it moves down water (remember weight=mg) does gravity increases with depth in water
Moreso, the aspect of true or false on aircraft is not false, the passage mentioned that biofuel is used in transportation so logically aircraft is also a means of transportation (the ans shld hav been CANNOT SAY since the passage didnt mention aircraft.) By saying false u are invariably saying that biofuel can't be used for aircraft
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scarletdp(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2014
MAKEWAY2029:
No be today we begin hear all these kain things. Na so boys for secondary school go finish exam come out begin make noise no know say dem been dey answer 'opposite in meaning' when the questions said 'nearest in meaning'. In the end Phillips Consulting go begin say 50% of Nigerian graduates couldn't pass Basic Science questions. Some men dey claim say that sense organ question was even wrong, cos there was no 'brain' in the options. Guy relax. I no sabi anything about NNPC, some logic confuse me, some maths knack my skull, some verbal self I CANNOT SAY...and I aint exactly shoeless. Some guys never write apt test in 8 years...many guys who came have been working in other places. My doctor friends just 'abandoned' all those quantitative reasoning questions self...wetin consign docta with histogram? Sha, make Jah help us. Good luck my brother.

my guy.... We are together my brother.....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rugggedest(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2014
SCORFIELD245...come n defend urself...I want to hear what U have to say to all the loopholes in ur blabbings...I told U and I will still tell U again...Don't believe Everything U see in HollyWood..and Men Like the character of Michael Scorfield rarely exist...if dey do..na 1 in every 50million pipo...from the look of things...U r not that 1....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2014
But on d issue of answer script, I started no. 61 from no. 1 on d next column!!! I hope I am not alone here?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by EricDonn(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2014
All dis ITK boys ( SCOFIELD, Jackbauer and co.) It is not abt what u wrote, but by the grace of God so stop pasting d questions and answers here please

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Paretomaster(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2014
No be by All dis post exam analysis o.

I just dey pray o, If i be d only applicant from ma local govt, I neva pass be dat?
Abegi man fit score 100, mak d script lost.

So ma ppl, we did our best, let's back it up with prayers, success to us all.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls mates...I think d test is in two TYPES cos I dont think I came across hajia and Accomodation issues in my own questions...Thanks!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by gbonsquare: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
Man U are too over confident "Mark June"(dia are 3 of them) bt cant remembr in d graph part.I didnt touch dem either tinkn of -ve markn on part of PCL(else I wuld av guessed).However some of d answers U gave are wrong.Heart attack in winter is True because winter is when temp are extremely low as said in d 1st sentence.Also Oxyg & nt carbon is required 4 combustn.Again the man in water will feel decrease in weight(weighlessness) as a result of upthrust(weigh lost).Viscosity being resistance of fluid to flowe.g grease.
Some other answers are superconductivity-very low resistance 2 current flow.Effeiciency-best result frm scarce resources.Copy Ur boss's docs into another folder.
I av my own mistakes as well...For Hyperlink, it's Ctrl k&nt Ctrl Alt k wich i picked.I'm still doubtn on d earthquake cos I picked molten rock &excel question.This shows we are all bound to make mistakes in "simple tests like this" as U av termed it.Mind U,our efforts alone can get us anywhere.It takes d special grace and favour of God almighty so pray hard than hard boasting.Wish Us all Best of Luck!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by rekeson: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2014
gbonsquare:
Man U are too over confident "Mark June"(dia are 3 of them) bt cant remembr in d graph part.I didnt touch dem either tinkn of -ve markn on part of PCL(else I wuld av guessed).However some of d answers U gave are wrong.Heart attack in winter is True because winter is when temp are extremely low as said in d 1st sentence.Also Oxyg & nt carbon is required 4 combustn.Again the man in water will feel decrease in weight(weighlessness) as a result of upthrust(weigh lost).Viscosity being resistance of fluid to flowe.g grease.
Some other answers are superconductivity-very low resistance 2 current flow.Effeiciency-best result frm scarce resources.Copy Ur boss's docs into another folder.
I av my own mistakes as well...For Hyperlink, it's Ctrl k&nt Ctrl Alt k wich i picked.I'm still doubtn on d earthquake cos I picked molten rock &excel question.This shows we are all bound to make mistakes in "simple tests like this" as U av termed it.Mind U,our efforts alone can get us anywhere.It takes d special grace and favour of God almighty so pray hard than hard boasting.Wish Us all Best of Luck!

You have said all that there is to be said.

But please let's stop pasting the questions and answers online cos that was d simple reason dey collected d question papers back from us.

So please other posters should be guided!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.