Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 (742324 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Schlumberger/mi Swaco Aptitude Test On 6/6/2014. Let's Meet Here! / Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jogojogo: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
bjjbam:
. Study of disease= Pathology, disagreement btw two= apple of discord

Sorry bbjbam, scoffield was right and you are actually wrong;

No love lost love simply mean the absence of love; The question was actually not on "disagreement" but on "dislike" which simply denotes "hate".
Pathology; yap study of disease, but as it relates to a community/populace or a set of people, then it has to be epidemiology.

Like I said earlier, these questions are not as easy as stated in this thread. As easy as they may appear, it s so easy to make wrong choices in your answers. For me, I dey God hand o. The thing get as he be.

May, I urge everyone in this forum to desist from the dimension this thread is flowing. Lets bury our matchet, forgive and stop the attack, counter attack, argument and hatred. There are more beneficial things to talk about and if none then its better to remain silent

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Lovinwa: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
bjjbam:

It is Epidemiology...the environment is involved

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Ozugbo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Why ar u pipo saturating dis thread with all dese 'gbikuables'?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by jayjaycool(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who have attended NNPC interview in the past?
Whether you are finally in or still hopeful, you guys can guide us. What is the interview like. How is it conducted over there. What are the likely questions or tips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Barywhyte(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
scoffield245:
I kno of conbustion.i agree but don't forget that it is fuel that reacts with oxidants such as oxygen to Combust. And the most common fuel is carbon.while oxidants can be oxygen, chlorine, fluorine, chlorine trifluoride, nitrous oxide and nitric acid. For instance, hydrogen burns in chlorine to form hydrogen chloride with the liberation of heat and light characteristic of combustion. Although usually not catalyzed, combustion can be catalyzed by platinum or vanadium,

Don't forget that it was a basic question requiring basic answer. Beside carbon itself isn't a fuel as you put it. The basic most prominent tool for combustion is air which was ably represented in the question as oxygen

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by MadamDearest: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
I bin just dey laff. dis scoffield guy is really a genius obtuse m oron. lols. clearly a small boy. while men are preparing for work tomorrow and have almost forgotten about a test done yesterday he is busy recounting the test questions and answers. good for you sha. hope u pass and make the interview. btw they may not be calling in months so try find something productive to do in the mean time. cheers.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by DouglasHoc(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
What an interesting thread... Guys have a great week ahead
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Cosmopolice: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
So I wasted my time reading this

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sweetomotayo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cosmopolice:
So I wasted my time reading this

Bros @cosmopolice, can you pls forward d real doc you screenshot to sweetomotayo@yahoo.com. I'll be delighted and grateful. Thanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galadima77(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
i was at d interview in 2008. so am gonna write d basic questions i remember even though most qtns were strictly from my background....geology.
so you'd be sent to a panel that's basically d department u shall find urself wen eventually employed. i was sent to d exploration panel/department
d head of d panel asked basic admin qtns while d rest drilled on ur background courses

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galadima77(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
first question was.....tell us about yourself
2. what were ur favourite courses back in d university
so qtn 2 will form basis for d next 5 to 7 qtns

then...why do u wanna work here

tell us wat u know abt d nnpc.

About 10 good questions in all.....beginning wit d most elementary to those tricky ones in ur field

finally you'd be given d privilege to ask d panel a question if u so desire

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Topiipii(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
galadima77:
first question was.....tell us about yourself
2. what were ur favourite courses back in d university
so qtn 2 will form basis for d next 5 to 7 qtns

then...why do u wanna work here

tell us wat u know abt d nnpc.

About 10 good questions in all.....beginning wit d most elementary to those tricky ones in ur field

finally you'd be given d privilege to ask d panel a question if u so desire
Thank you very much. I hope your post will finally move this thread in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mojid22000: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
engrjoe:
Hey bro, don't be too quick. Pray u make d list for interview for as far as I knw it was far cheaper Dan dat of 2011 which Iwrote.
Den i(we) d 2011 exam under unfavorable night condition using a low light fone, I came out feeling nt too cool even though I did my best. Behold i was surprised when I was called up for interview.
Went to the tower and did my very best and defended my CV to d best of my ability and d rest was history
Glory be to God am alive to write dis one
I will advice u pray instead of rubbishing d exam...
CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WROTE
It is well

Bros, how was the interview then? And were they particular about age?
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by ademuda: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Topiipii, God bless you for that contribution, hope other peeps with more useful infor on wht to expct at the next stage start sharing their view/comments/contributions soon
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
bjjbam:
pathology is study of diseases process.doesnt involve groups.just singular samples.epidemiology is community or populations. Apple of discord is a tin that causes disagreement. They put it to test us stupidly because they also added bond of contention which is same tin as Apple of discord.no luv lost is people in dislike.mtcheew. That's the correct option
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
engrjoe:

Dis Scofield guy sound sometimes funny.

U are indeed defensive in ur own debate. Wit these analysis, one can gain one or two knowledgeable idea if and only if u guys avoid being offensive.

So let d educative interaction continue wit no insult

THANKS
noted
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
engrjoe:

Dis Scofield guy sound sometimes funny.

U are indeed defensive in ur own debate. Wit these analysis, one can gain one or two knowledgeable idea if and only if u guys avoid being offensive.

So let d educative interaction continue wit no insult

THANKS
noted.tanks
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
The next stage is almost upon us n u guys are still dragging who's right n wrong in a test that's literally behind us? How silly can y'all be?

PS kudos to galadima for stepping up to show us the way. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
MadamDearest:
I bin just dey laff. dis scoffield guy is really a genius obtuse m oron. lols. clearly a small boy. while men are preparing for work tomorrow and have almost forgotten about a test done yesterday he is busy recounting the test questions and answers. good for you sha. hope u pass and make the interview. btw they may not be calling in months so try find something productive to do in the mean time. cheers.
clearly the case of a dimwitted Ill bred ,uncouth lady dat must have screwed her way to a job. .wia do u work madam dearest.ur name sounds like one of the pet names for women that work in the motels.madam dearest are u in the body trade industry. Becos if u ain't u won't make such a bootless comment that depicts u as a total dolt. Instead of notin a mistake and showing wat u learnt from ur numskulls infested school u start vaunting about preparing for work while on NL page.please go to work and service some customers .its already time.dis is 10 pm.begin work!
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by engrjoe(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
mojid22000:

Bros, how was the interview then? And were they particular about age?

D interview wasn't tough as I would say bt could be tricky. My panel was mainly of staffs who are from Refineries and just one person from NPDC. I was asked from basis of
1) u are Mr ......
2) Wht do u knw abt NNPC
3) u did IT at NPDC according to ur cv, Wht exactly were u doing
4) Wht was d value of d pressure reading at d export pump?
5) Wht process does crude undergo to get its product
Etc and some personal questions bt in all it was based on ur CV. Knw Wht u HV on ur CV very well.

Hope this helps...

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
spits on thread.
unfollows thread...
a certain fellow here is so full of sh*t.
someone should please create another thread for this recruitment....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by scoffield245(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
jayjaycool:
Mr. Ugo Kingsley(aka scoffield245) if I were you I would advise myself and keep mute. Its very obvious you are brillant nobody argues that with you. The only thing you are not doing right here is insulting everyone who tries to advice you.

Should I be a Human resource Manager, I cannot personally absorb u into my firm with this attitude even while you are the best contender.

I am sure you are unaware the kind of people veiwing this thread. Bro everybody here is not seeking for this job. Some are here to gather information. Don't be surprised the aptitude test that was previously prepared by PCL was they one being shared via email here and they had no choice than to change the questions leaving the OMR sheet the way it is since changing that one would incurr more cost for nothing. Or are u thinking a firm like PCL can't prepare their OMR properly and on time. Two things are involved in this OMR sheet.

People are under-rating a social media like nairaland. My HRM where I work is a fan of auto-section cos he is a car freak. Who knows how many more HRM are here in the business thread, auto, career and so forth. They could just catch you one day with that your official mail or number. Let's be guided.
story for the gods.unfortunatelky u are only a hr mgr in ur dreams.dream on.peoole with such parochial views as u can neva attain that height.steteotyping and peremptoriness is not a managerial attribute.and u have a plethora of the the two vices.they cud catch me one day for wat wat crime if I may ask u.bcis I leaked organisation secrets or question papers or wat.my friend get off ur dreamland and get real.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Freest(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Barywhyte:

Don't forget that it was a basic question requiring basic answer. Beside carbon itself isn't a fuel as you put it. The basic most prominent tool for combustion is air which was ably represented in the question as oxygen
You're right...
Three sources of fire(combustion) is AIR(Oxygen), FUEL, and HEAT.
So Oxygen is right!
When we wanna go in details that is when wee start determining the kind of fuel whether its carbon, Chemical, etc
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Rotex29(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
pls can som1 tell me where we are coming from and where we are going to on this thread
let's be praying that GOD shud take control rather than deliberating on wat u cannot change anymore.
pls let's move on nd discuss beta topic.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Paretomaster(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
jogojogo:

Sorry bbjbam, scoffield was right and you are actually wrong;

No love lost love simply mean the absence of love; The question was actually not on "disagreement" but on "dislike" which simply denotes "hate".
Pathology; yap study of disease, but as it relates to a community/populace or a set of people, then it has to be epidemiology.

Like I said earlier, these questions are not as easy as stated in this thread. As easy as they may appear, it s so easy to make wrong choices in your answers. For me, I dey God hand o. The thing get as he be.

May, I urge everyone in this forum to desist from the dimension this thread is flowing. Lets bury our matchet, forgive and stop the attack, counter attack, argument and hatred. There are more beneficial things to talk about and if none then its better to remain silent

Anyway, me I choose, seed of discord sha, and d other question, I just remember epidemic and choose Epidemioligy.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2014
It's simple psychology, most ppl who claim to be
Mr Online-toughGuy in reality r just sad,
frustrated youths with daddy or mommy issues.
So they lash out at anyone in an arena tht dsnt
need em to prove the toughness they so claim.
Look how getting told tht tomorrow is work really
incites Ugo Kingsley here, really making him livid
n going as far as calling someone a LovePeddler.
So, @scoffield245, did ur parents not help u
secure a job? I get it, you're angry they threw u
to the wolves in the job market n u'r only
fighting back the only way you know how.
Take a moment, breathe, release yourself from
the parental resentment you're clinging so tightly
to. You only have to prove yourself to you alone.
So drop this charade of a tirade, let go of the
resentment n drama n embrace peace.
It's your choice n I'm confident you'll choose
wisely.
Lol, I'm just playing with you, I know where you
stay. Directions n all. So keep up ur senseless
insults n see what happens.
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by mojid22000: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2014
engrjoe:

D interview wasn't tough as I would say bt could be tricky. My panel was mainly of staffs who are from Refineries and just one person from NPDC. I was asked from basis of
1) u are Mr ......
2) Wht do u knw abt NNPC
3) u did IT at NPDC according to ur cv, Wht exactly were u doing
4) Wht was d value of d pressure reading at d export pump?
5) Wht process does crude undergo to get its product
Etc and some personal questions bt in all it was based on ur CV. Knw Wht u HV on ur CV very well.

Hope this helps...

Cheers

really appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by emmanuelmodo: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2014
God will help us all.If it his will, we will be called
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by stynhaq(m): 1:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Scoffield, You mustn't reply every perceived insult(comment). Infact, its making you nag like a lady.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by sweetomotayo(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Barywhyte:
I once requested for people to send me study materials for this NNPC test and no one even attempt to do me that favor and that was on this thread. Well, I want to do some people favor here tonight. Just five email addresses will do. I will send nnpc test questions conducted 3 years to those addresses. This is not GMAT or KMAT or whatever MAT. This is real thing just as it was conducted that very year. First five addresses will get it. 120 questions. Hurry Now!

Bro, can you kindly send the material to me.... sweetomotayo@yahoo.com
Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by galadima77(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Topiipii:

Thank you very much. I hope your post will finally move this thread in the right direction.

u are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (195) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.