Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal (53068 Views)

D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos) / Meet Kokomaster Dbanj’s Girlfriend Jennifer (PHOTO) / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by VellyG(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2014
lilprinze:
Even dangote owes debt so their is nothing special in him owing debts
Dangote services his debt. He's not a brokeass
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by ahizih(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2014
That is the KOKO!
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by tyconcepts(f): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2014
VellyG:

What kind of pressure are talking about. If it was ur own investment I'm quite sure u won't be saying this. U tink 246,000 dollar is 1mil naira.

Never knew you were his account officer...Since you are this certain and sure of figures tongue

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Soso990240(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Some guys are like "Even Dangote de owe.which investment wan provide for Dbanj to pay back for d Loan? Is he Dangote? I can remember some nig.gerz saying dat he is getting richer wen Beat b Dre signd him as Rep.in Africa. Some even said dat Don Jazzy is selling Loya milk at Oshodi mrkt.Any man dat is debt free is beta than a rich man with debts all over him.

7 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Soso990240(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2014
sanity12:
so houses and cars ain't assets?
Depends on d Level of his dept.And don't forget,such assets depreciate,they don't appreciate.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by free2ryhme: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Olamide1997:
He will definitely settle the debt cos he was just signed by Dr dre as beats ambassador to Africa. So Good luck Dbanj-money is coming

Story, did u no d fact abt the deals with beat by dre
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
This should not be misinterpreted to be schadenfreude, but I have always maintained that D'Banj is a broke Ass pretender whose "effizy" outstrips his earnings. He doesn't even own the damn house he lives in in Lekki; quote me on that. Even Wizkid is far richer than D'Banj at this moment.

He spends ridiculous amounts on high end fashion apparels and accessories, pointless globe trotting, and putting up appearances. Since he hasn't earned much in recent times, it is only natural that he'll go bankrupt sooner than later.

He is not even a businessman, since he apparently lacks acumen. Showing off Koko Garri and the other Koko irrelevances is just a way to portray himself as what he is not. He certainly isn't a Sean 'Puffy' Combs.

Most of the so-called brand ambassadorships he has been flaunting about in recent times are mere unpaid celebrity volunteerships. As long as the dude isn't performing shows regularly like his fellow artists with current hit songs, he can only resort to borrowing from/scamming rich patrons to fund his fake lifestyle. He desperately needs a string of new hit songs to get out of this hole. That's the only way out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by KLand(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
QMark:
Being a celebrity opens u up. Who cares about my bounced cheque?

The law cares. Dud cheque is a criminal offence.

3 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by 9iceClick: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
D'banj sef na #HumanBeing cool
Ask #Chairman #MIAbaga #HumanBeing shocked
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Aulor(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2014
In Tu baba's voice.....himself(d'banj) na human being oo

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by moufan: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
hahahahaha,I knew dis guy was living a fake life all dis while, showing us different pics with foreign celebrities, showing us he's living a big life whereas he's as broke as anything.

5 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
tyconcepts:
A cheque bounced so??

These kinda pressure is why our celebrities are forced to live fake lives.

Where is the pressure? Who pressurised him to borrow money? Dint he know the account was not funded before issuing the cheques?

7 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by QMark: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
KLand:

The law cares. Dud cheque is a criminal offence.

When you wake up, you'd realize you're still in Naija.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Jarus:

Where is the pressure? Who pressurised him to borrow money? Dint he know the account was not funded before issuing the cheques?

The level of ignorance and foolishness on display here is astounding. How can someone see nothing wrong with issuing a dud cheque - an act that is clearly a criminal offence that attracts imprisonment. Others are comparing his confidence tricks to legitimate businessmen obtaining fully secured loans from financial institutions. In fact, I tire.

7 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Parasitic:
Don jazzy gona be at his crib having a good laugh, dbanj and wande coal are nothing except don jazzy. Jazzy raise them up as stars but they choose to go solo. I sorry for them bunch of cowards and ingrates. On the other side jazzy is waxing stronger on mavin's record.

Now this is the rubbish that a human should not spill out of his mouth

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by 100Cents: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Olamide1997:
He will definitely settle the debt cos he was just signed by Dr dre as beats ambassador to Africa. So Good luck Dbanj-money is coming

Another D banj supporter in the Mohits dichotomy.

I laugh at you. Money is a spirit. If you cannot summon that spirit to yourself, o boy keep wishing, you will never get money. Money and fame visited him in the person of his producer. Yet he jettisoned him to go to USA. He will regret ever meeting Good music Kanye.

Now, why is he going down since he left Don Jazzy ? I tot your D banj was the CEO of Mo hits and he is doing well in businesses since the separation according to your likes.

One of his greatest achievements was striking a pose with Billionaire Bill Gates and launching Koko Garri..

Hehehe..

He needs to learn how to Live within his means

8 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Soso990240(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
Slickest:

Get ur facts ryt b4 spitting...D'banj made wande coal nd donjazzy not d way u said it...dbanj's zeal nd bravery got them al whr dey are...donjazzy is only sustained by his creativity..nd wandre's talent got him goin... Dbanj brought dem al 2geda 2 mk a team..Mo'hits
Lies bro.Don Jazzy pulld dbanj out from d group dat included JJC and 419 squard to promote him.dats d more reason JJC is neva in gud terms wit Don jazzy.Don jazzy and jjc wrote the song Mobolo won dat made dbanj popular in Nigeria.Don jazzy and Wande coal wrote most of Dbanj's songs under mohit.#fact.

7 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by ckmayoca: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria sef owe... So debt na normal thing.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Tobetoe(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Ayam broke too
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by belzabull(f): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
where are the yeriba dunces who kept shouting dbanj is the next big thing after Steve jobs apple? you think its by crawling on the floor begging for selfies and photgraphs with Barak obama, Bill Gates, richard Branson, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim etc? These are white men who dont see any biggie posing for a snapshot, with even destitutes.

This is what you hjave when you keep over-hyping yourself, feeling high and big under suck-away level. Now the mofo is owing debts left, right and center. Very soon he will become bankrupt like David James and run to nairaland begging for contribution for survivalcheesy

My yeriba brothers be like "even Dangote sef dey owe debt"....yeye dey smell cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by sanity12(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Soso990240:
Depends on d Level of his dept.And don't forget,such assets depreciate,they don't appreciate.
true talk bro buh he has oda businesses dat fetches him more money.......
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by ckmayoca: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Soso990240:
Lies bro.Don Jazzy pulld dbanj out from d group dat included JJC and 419 squard to promote him.dats d more reason JJC is neva in gud terms wit Don jazzy.

Don jazzy made dbanj also wande coal and every other except tiwa savage

3 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Superstar007(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
So, because of common 240,000 USD these people are making noise. What if I mention the amount D'banj is owing me

5 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by sanity12(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
belzabull:
where are the yeriba dunces who kept shouting dbanj is the next big thing after Steve jobs apple? you think its by crawling on the floor begging for selfies and photgraphs with Barak obama, Bill Gates, richard Branson, Warren Buffet Carlos Slim etc? These are white men who dont see any biggie posing for a snapshot with even destitutes.

This is what you hjave when you keep over-hyping yourself, feeling high and big under suck-away level. Now the mofo is owing debts left, right and center. Very soon he will become bankrupt like David James and run to nairaland looking for contribution cheesy

My yeriba brothers be like "even Dangote dey owe debt"....yeye dey smell cheesy
guy grow up na,must u make evrytin tribal?
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
ismokeweed:

Dbanj e-warrior. Your reward is in purgatory. You claim to have a life and you here this early morning fighting for someone who neither knows you nor cares to know you. Not much of a life. You are hereby ignored. Now go fucck yourself.
why are you taking this personal? . you better go find job.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by 100Cents: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
pDude:
I never saw any Kokomobile phone, Koko water bottle or Koko Garri pack yet all these products were launched.

I dunno what has become of Koko lounge and that Koko reality show was a clownish affair.

Classic example of a Jack of all trades and master of nothing.

All the borrow borrow to open useless businesses has just landed on his skull gbagam! cheesy

Bros, you know say person way no sabi Wetin dey inside business dey reason say businessman dey enjoy..

Haha..

Not until after many years of suffering..

2 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Soso990240:
Dangote owe dept and has Factories and Assets.Dbanj has only Houses and Cars.so,wats d way forward?
who told u he has only cars and houses? . Mumuteni
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by belzabull(f): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
sanity12:
[s]guy grow up na,must u make evrytin tribal?[/s]
sshhhhhh
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Slickest:

Get ur facts ryt b4 spitting...D'banj made wande coal nd donjazzy not d way u said it...dbanj's zeal nd bravery got them al whr dey are...donjazzy is only sustained by his creativity..nd wandre's talent got him goin... Dbanj brought dem al 2geda 2 mk a team..Mo'hits
don't mind them jare.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Soso990240(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2014
rahazaqa:
who told u he has only cars and houses? . Mumuteni
Name one of his investments dat is yielding profit and good result. For u to call someone u don't even know names shows ur level in life.

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by 100Cents: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
tyconcepts:
A cheque bounced so??

These kinda pressure is why our celebrities are forced to live fake lives.

Who put the pressure on him if not himself ?

What was he thinking when he was borrowing in hard currency ?

Anyway, we dey wait make we see his rebuttal of the write up but these names of his creditors ring a bell, Gbam !

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by tivta(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2014
I remember the topic discussing about who has been more successful after the break up between dbanj and don jazzy, people who supported dbanj claimed that he was gaining fame and wealth abroad were as don jassy was a local champ. People even said dbanj will never go broke because he isa bbusiness man whereas don jassy's talent willl eventually dry up. Well we now know who is more richer and more successful...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.