Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,815 members, 7,959,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal (53346 Views)

D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos) / Meet Kokomaster Dbanj’s Girlfriend Jennifer (PHOTO) / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
victorD3:
Don Jazzy dey laugh

Not exactly, I don't reckon that he is that silly. Most of us (including Don Jazzy) are hanging on the threshold of financial crisis, notwithstanding our seemingly decent salaries, earnings, or financial security. It only takes one or two major shocks to make us come crashing down from our 'secure' position. Examples are too numerous to recount. Don Jazzy can only learn vital lessons from this development, not gloat over it.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by sexylogan(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Damalex4luv:
Story for the Gods...
Meself broke currently so no be only Dbanj @ Op.
God will provide for both of us.

Lwkmd... grin
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
pDude:
I never saw any Kokomobile phone, Koko water bottle or Koko Garri pack yet all these products were launched.

I dunno what has become of Koko lounge and that Koko reality show was a clownish affair.

Classic example of a Jack of all trades and master of nothing.

All the borrow borrow to open useless businesses has just landed on his skull gbagam! cheesy

Idiot, it is normal to be in debt when doing business. before you make noise your don jazzy was once in debt too but that doesnt mean he was broke

https://www.nairaland.com/716449/ace-producer-don-jazzys-london
https://www.nairaland.com/716444/don-jazzys-london-clubshut-down

Enjoy the news
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Parasitic:
Don jazzy gona be at his crib having a good laugh, dbanj and wande coal are nothing except don jazzy. Jazzy raise them up as stars but they choose to go solo. I sorry for them bunch of cowards and ingrates. On the other side jazzy is waxing stronger on mavin's record.

Did you say laugh?? Idiot, it is normal to be in debt when doing business. before you make noise your don jazzy was once in debt too but that doesnt mean he was broke

Enjoy the news
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
phayvoursky:
Broke as,s n.igga....

Talk to your big brother Don Jazzy; he gonna help your broke as,s....

Even the government owes the Don

Idiot, it is normal to be in debt when doing business. before you make noise your don jazzy was once in debt too but that doesnt mean he was broke

Enjoy the news
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
ApexTitan:
His fans cannot believe it. Their consolation is that Dangote also owes money. This situation will silence those people here who were always ready to defend the apparent downward slide that had befallen the koko master in the last couple of years. He hasn't had a hit song in a long while but people insisted he was more of a business man, but if this report is true then his business isn't doing as well as many people imagined.

Where are those Loya Milk jokes now?

Idio/t, it is normal to be in debt when doing business. before you make noise your don jazzy was once in debt too but that doesnt mean he was broke

Enjoy the news
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Soso990240:
Some guys are like "Even Dangote de owe.which investment wan provide for Dbanj to pay back for d Loan? Is he Dangote? I can remember some nig.gerz saying dat he is getting richer wen Beat b Dre signd him as Rep.in Africa. Some even said dat Don Jazzy is selling Loya milk at Oshodi mrkt.Any man dat is debt free is beta than a rich man with debts all over him.

before you make noise your don jazzy was once in debt too but that doesnt mean he was broke

Enjoy the news .. your don jazzy was once in debt but we didn't see much of the news.. but because people hate d'banj this days .. thats why you see it everywhere
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
100Cents:

Another D banj supporter in the Mohits dichotomy.

I laugh at you. Money is a spirit. If you cannot summon that spirit to yourself, o boy keep wishing, you will never get money. Money and fame visited him in the person of his producer. Yet he jettisoned him to go to USA. He will regret ever meeting Good music Kanye.

Now, why is he going down since he left Don Jazzy ? I tot your D banj was the CEO of Mo hits and he is doing well in businesses since the separation according to your likes.

One of his greatest achievements was striking a pose with Billionaire Bill Gates and launching Koko Garri..

Hehehe..

He needs to learn how to Live within his means

before you make noise your don jazzy was once in debt too but that doesnt mean he was broke

Enjoy the news .. your don jazzy was once in debt but we didn't see much of the news.. but because people hate d'banj this days .. thats why you see it everywhere
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
pearlzy92:
He should just beg donjazzy and don shld take him bak cos donjazzy is d only one that can manage his "talent". He has bn singing rubbish after mohits. Biko jst settle let everyone b happi nd enjoy good music and let all dem Lee ppl look for where to go cos those ones "no talent" ko....

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
I laugh at people saying Dangote is owing and what not, when Dangote issues a $200k check, the check WILL NOT bounce. That is the difference. When a check bounces likely due to NSF or non sufficient fund, there is trouble looming. That he signed an endorsement deal with Beats by Dre is great but it does not mean that it will satisfy his debt notwithstanding such contract have clauses that could relieve him of his contract. Many athletes have several tens of millions of $$$ in contract, yet they are broke.. At the peak of of his career, he should know better than to be involved in a financial mess such as this.. The sooner he wakes up and fix his problems, the better for him.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Boss13: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
I just wish to point out something here for posterity sake. Dangote, currently, is not owing any Nigerian Bank. After the Sanusi saga of releasing names of bad debtor, Dangote paid all debts to Nigerian Banks. Dangote Group do not borrow from any Nigerian Bank again, they now seek alternative cheap source of funds aboard. I can confidently tell you that Dangote, personally, not his group company, has $100,000,000 as fixed deposit in one of the new generation banks. This I have seen for myself and mind you it is just one Bank, now think of others.

Dbanj is broke, I can tell you that confidently. He is owing many Nigerian Banks. Though I am surprise that he now meets private companies for funds. His lifestyle is responsible for this. It has been speculated that he takes hard-drugs. I know some of his account officers in Banks and we are very aware of this since 2012. However, I wish to mention that he hustles and makes payment but not regularly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
pendulumdarky:

Enjoy the news

My Don Jazzy? undecided undecided

Nigga you smoking something? Fucck outta here with that shyt.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Soso990240(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
pendulumdarky:

Why using 'Your Don jazzy'? Don't quote me next time if u wount sound normal.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by SkinnyDude(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Zikamax:
Ndi asiri gbakaa ute! Will this asiri make him pay?
nwanyi a, kedu ihe ina eme ebe anyi n'aku asiri?
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by olatiler(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yeye dey worry this Paid News Paper and anybody that believe DBanj broke go even believe say na him papa born his partner after calculate all this money together he no even rich One million Dollar so make I come ask u ppl how much Enesy pay DB b4 he become the only 2014 Ambassador and how much Dr Dre pay him to become Beast Ambassador and how much Common MTN or Glo dey pay each of the sole Entertainer
Abeg next story pls
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
pDude:

My Don Jazzy? undecided undecided

Nigga you smoking something? Fucck outta here with that shyt.

LOL i know its sad to know that don jazzy was once in debt too after making fun of d'banj.. You guys need to get a life.. Every rich man borrows money..its normal
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Soso990240:
Why using 'Your Don jazzy'? Don't quote me next time if u wount sound normal.

LOL i know its sad to know that don jazzy was once in debt too after making fun of d'banj.. You guys need to get a life.. Every rich man borrows money..its normal
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pendulumdarky: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Boss13:
I just wish to point out something here for posterity sake. Dangote, currently, is not owing any Nigerian Bank. After the Sanusi saga of releasing names of bad debtor, Dangote paid all debts to Nigerian Banks. Dangote Group do not borrow from any Nigerian Bank again, they now seek alternative cheap source of funds aboard. I can confidently tell you that Dangote, personally, not his group company, has $100,000,000 as fixed deposit in one of the new generation banks. This I have seen for myself and mind you it is just one Bank, now think of others.

Dbanj is broke, I can tell you that confidently. He is owing many Nigerian Banks. Though I am surprise that he now meets private companies for funds. His lifestyle is responsible for this. It has been speculated that he takes hard-drugs. I know some of his account officers in Banks and we are very aware of this since 2012. However, I wish to mention that he hustles and makes payment but not regularly.

Hater do you know don jazzy was in debt few year ago that he had to close down his club.. Go and read online.. You guys jump into conclusion.. As a businessman its normal to borrow money and be in debt sometimes
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by moufan: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
pendulumdarky:

Hater do you know don jazzy was in debt few year ago that he had to close down his club.. Go and read online.. You guys jump into conclusion.. As a businessman its normal to borrow money and be in debt sometimes
wat's with you and don jazzy,abi den swear for you with his name ni.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by ipledge01: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Well, I'm not suprise about it afterall he keeps taking pictures with bill gate, dangote and the likes, sebi na when you have no show(where you make money) to go to thats when you'll have time to dey snap up and down. I just laugh when i read some post on nairaland saying he is more successful than Don Jazzy because he gat connection to snap with bill gate, shebi na when you no get work you go get enough time to dey find bill gate to snap with, no be so?

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
olatiler:
Yeye dey worry this Paid News Paper and anybody that believe DBanj broke go even believe say na him papa born his partner after calculate all this money together he no even rich One million Dollar so make I come ask u ppl how much Enesy pay DB b4 he become the only 2014 Ambassador and how much Dr Dre pay him to become Beast Ambassador and how much Common MTN or Glo dey pay each of the sole Entertainer
Abeg next story pls

Do ppl actually beloeve d'banj was paid by dr dre? Chai ppl can believe anything oh...its actually d'banj who paid for d customized headphones...d rest is publicity stunt!

Which kain yeye ambassador...who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by kenrish2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Olamide1997:
He will definitely settle the debt cos he was just signed by Dr dre as beats ambassador to Africa. So Good luck Dbanj-money is coming

i lyk ur post some people are always happy to hear d downfall of others
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Parasitic:
Don jazzy gona be at his crib having a good laugh, dbanj and wande coal are nothing except don jazzy. Jazzy raise them up as stars but they choose to go solo. I sorry for them bunch of cowards and ingrates. On the other side jazzy is waxing stronger on mavin's record.

There is something about MEN from the East...we know how to manage money. It does not get into our heads like our OWAMBE BIG HEADS counterparts at the other side of the Niger. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by holatin(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria like to make nothing something
shey debt be disease, dangote too dey for debt, even this big Nigeria have debt chain, bangles and ring on her neck,hand and finger respectively. so stop hating
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
phayvoursky:
Broke as,s n.igga....

Talk to your big brother Don Jazzy; he gonna help your broke as,s....

Even the government owes the Don

Brain = 0.001
talking bout broke as.s, I know ur type walking on d street sagging speaking American English without any reasoning power. Govt owes the don?? Fvck!! Nna use ur head biko.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
tyconcepts:
A cheque bounced so??

These kinda pressure is why our celebrities are forced to live fake lives.
who send am message, in what scripture is it written that musicians must buy expensive cars and live expensive life. they should learn from mike Tyson. am not joking, they really should. as for bounced check what we Nigerians don't know its a very very serious crime to commit.

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
lawanson44:

There is something about MEN from the East...we know how to manage money. It does not get into our heads like our OWAMBE BIG HEADS counterparts at the other side of the Niger. tongue
[size=16pt]
Smh. You igbos need to talk to yourselves really...... I know some igbo people, friends who are dear but the majority of tribal comments on this forum by igbos keep leaving me puzzled, grow up. A yoruba man who talks about anybody in ur manner will be called an OMO ALE (bas.tard), learn to respect yourself, truly great people don't need talk in ur manner, only a fo.olish,uncultured, and inferior person does.[/size]
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pearlzy92(f): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
pendulumdarky:

Calm urself! I don't hate dbanj. They r jst good together.....
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]
Smh. You igbos need to talk to yourselves really...... I know some igbo people, friends who are dear but the majority of tribal comments on this forum by igbos keep leaving me puzzled, grow up. A yoruba man who talks about anybody in ur manner will be called an OMO ALE (bas.tard), learn to respect yourself, truly great people don't need talk in ur manner, only a fo.olish,uncultured, and inferior person does.[/size]

[size=18pt]SHATAAP! Go to the thread about the old man who impregnated a 13yr old girl that was put up like day before yesterday. How many tribal bashing comments did you see there by Ibos? But if it were an Ibo man, the thread would have hit over 25 pages. This means according to you, that most yoruba e-warriors here are OMO ALE (bas.tards) as you put it. Abeg, park well. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Themandator: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
manny4life:
I laugh at people saying Dangote is owing and what not, when Dangote issues a $200k check, the check WILL NOT bounce. That is the difference. When a check bounces likely due to NSF or non sufficient fund, there is trouble looming. That he signed an endorsement deal with Beats by Dre is great but it does not mean that it will satisfy his debt notwithstanding such contract have clauses that could relieve him of his contract. Many athletes have several tens of millions of $$$ in contract, yet they are broke.. At the peak of of his career, he should know better than to be involved in a financial mess such as this.. The sooner he wakes up and fix his problems, the better for him.

Dbanj has no endorsement deal with Beat by Dre... It is hype.... He ordered for a customized earpiece and that's that.. Even his recent video with the Dre team clearly points this out.
Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by pomsky: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
DrJoe1:

``I `d rather be rich and quiet than famous and broke``
- Banky W[/quote

[quote author=100Cents post=28327737]
A true businessman said that.

....... Proverbs 12:9: " He that is despised, and hath a servant, is better than he that honoureth himself, and lacketh bread. "

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal by Themandator: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
drlawizle:

Do ppl actually beloeve d'banj was paid by dr dre? Chai ppl can believe anything oh...its actually d'banj who paid for d customized headphones...d rest is publicity stunt!

Which kain yeye ambassador...who dash monkey banana?

I tire for Nigerians. Even when dbanj tried making it look like a special deal the white Chinese guy pointed out that other celebrities have asked for one design or the other but his special because he ask for it in all gold.

Then he took over and started relating it, the earpiece, to African culture

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine / Davido And Zubby Michael Hang Out Together In South Africa / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.