Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,759 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Neo-colonialism And Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neo-colonialism And Nairaland (497 Views)

Important Message about Neo-colonialism, Ebola and Boko Haram to save your life. / CNPP Cautions Jonathan On Chinese Neo-colonialism / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Neo-colonialism And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Neo-colonialism is alive and thriving even showing itself on how Nairaland is managed.

I recently came to realise that no thread that is even remotely critical of the white man or tries to enlighten us about neo-colonialism ever makes it onto the front page.

But threads that tells the white man's version of colonialism and propaganda often makes the front page.

Seun why?
Re: Neo-colonialism And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2014
The only time I ever had one of my threads deleted.
Was a thread Named "Call to arms - to fight neo-colonialism"

The thread had a few comments then it was deleted (not moved to an obscure section , not close, simply DELETED!)

Never knew to the extent the white man still controls us.

This is neo-colonialism at work!
Re: Neo-colonialism And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
I am sure I cannot be the only person that witnessed this, I would like to hear other people's experience of this.
Re: Neo-colonialism And Nairaland by Seun(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
The only time I ever had one of my threads deleted.
Was a thread Named "Call to arms - to fight neo-colonialism"

The thread had a few comments then it was deleted (not moved to an obscure section , not close, simply DELETED!)

Never knew to the extent the white man still controls us.

This is neo-colonialism at work!
Your thread suggested that parents should not vaccinate their children. That is very bad and dangerous medical advice & false information.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1)

Sultan, Oritsejafor Differ On War Against Boko Haram / Photos:president Jonathan Visits Chadian President, Idriss Deby / Buhari Opposes Jonathan’s Bid To Borrow $1bn For Terror War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.