Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? (841 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. / Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by Battery1(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Yesterday, I was along the road under this hot sun waiting for a shuttle or any means of going to the main plain place where I can board a bus to where I wanted to go. Its a kind of place where we normally stand and wait for a lift or something like that. We notice that men never stop to help any guy unless if you are girl, even when the girl is standing with a guy, they stil will not stop unless the girl stands alone. A help rendered to your fellow guy wil forever be remembered but what ever you do for a girl lasts only that moment in their brains...why havent men realised this?
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by acenazt: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
cos our fellow men are meant to work hard. it chivalry
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by Bisjosh(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
As if u would stop for men if you have your own car.

Don't judge people yet until you are in that situation (driving the car yourself)

On a lighter note, some men might harm them hence the preference for women grin
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by madmadu(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
lol, y u no go buy ur own car
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by Battery1(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Bisjosh:
As if u would stop for men if you have your own car.

Don't judge people yet until you are in that situation (driving the car yourself)

On a lighter note, some men might harm them hence the preference for women grin
I knw ur type.
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by Battery1(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2014
madmadu:
lol, y u no go buy ur own car
I neva expected a reasonable comment frm someone like u.

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Battery1:
Yesterday, I was along the road under this hot sun waiting for a shuttle or any means of going to the main plain place where I can board a bus to where I wanted to go. Its a kind of place where we normally stand and wait for a lift or something like that. We notice that men never stop to help any guy unless if you are girl, even when the girl is standing with a guy, they stil will not stop unless the girl stands alone. A help rendered to your fellow guy wil forever be remembered but what ever you do for a girl lasts only that moment in their brains...why havent men realised this?
NA YOUR TYPE DEY GET 5 CAR CHARGERS
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by Battery1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Veralaw:

NA YOUR TYPE DEY GET 5 CAR CHARGERS
Cus I dey usa am dey charge dat ur smellin pu..ssy!
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by madmadu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Battery1:

I neva expected a reasonable comment frm someone like u.
your picture says it all! lol
Re: Men Hardly Give Their Fellow Men A Lift...why?? by 5minsmadness: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why should they? angry

(1) (Reply)

Afrinvest’s Nidf Gets "A" Rating / Breaking: Dickdastardly And 295,000 Loyal PDP Members Set To Decamp To APC! / Congratulations President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.