Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... (4558 Views)

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls / Why Do.guys Hate.buying Food For.their.fellow.guys / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2014
some guys don't like bathing with their fellow guys and some ladies don't also like bathing with other ladies. what do you think is the reason? are they shy?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by alberto2k(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Gay-alert :-o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Tapout(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2014
seriously undecided......
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Tallesty1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nah guys wey never suffer nah.

Those guys that sweat and suffer no dey mind.

Ppl like brick-layers no dey send.

They fit follow woman baff sef.

Them dey share both soap, sponge and water.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Diffdeef(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Smh...

Someone get me outta here.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
maybe their dick or pucy is bushy. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
alberto2k:
Gay-alert :-o
abeg i nor be gay o.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why guy go bath with guy angry can't remember when last I did this..maybe 100L then..not anymore
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
maybe their dick or pucy is bushy. grin
u be suspect shocked choi!! 14years u dey take play so grin u go like jail wella

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by kuphid(f): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
I personally don't feel comfortable with that, call it 'shy', you maybe right. I have other reasons though...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by simplemach(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Self esteem and integrity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by hushmail: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
bt like seriously

pple still do that in dis 21 century?

Anyway i just returned from Mars

;Dbt like seriously

pple still do that in dis 21 century?

Anyway i just returned from Mars
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by echobee(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Just passing grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
Why guy go bath with guy angry can't remember when last I did this..maybe 100L then..not anymore
we used to take bath with our fellow guys when we went for church convention those days. especially when u are late for service already. but some guys refused to do it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
kuphid:

I personally don't feel comfortable with that, call it 'shy', you maybe right. I have other reasons though...
maybe that place is not tidy. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Cholls(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
My brother it's disgusting angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
echobee:
Just passing grin
why u nor wait small na?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cholls:
My brother it's disgusting angry
reasons?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Vince77(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wen u wrk in a production company ,eg: paint. U will bath with u fellow guy. Else , u never ready to go house.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
simplemach:
Self esteem and integrity
how will bathing with ur fellow guys affact ur self esteem and integrity?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vince77:
Wen u wrk in a production company ,eg: paint. U will bath with u fellow guy. Else , u never ready to go house.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
u be suspect shocked choi!! 14years u dey take play so grin u go like jail wella
no o. i nor try dat thing o.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Cholls(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
reasons?
my brother I hate it when na.ked brother with cock touch. I fit kill am o.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cholls:
my brother I hate it when na.ked brother with cock touch. I fit kill am o.
no touching. just ordinary bathing na.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by simdam500(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
never done it before either.....

even to urinate together for same toilet self naa big deal....
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Cholls(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
no touching. just ordinary bathing na.
my brother still the same thing to me undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cholls:
my brother still the same thing to me undecided
didn't u do that when u were a student. students like bathing together a lot.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
I can't bath with any gender. smiley
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by jnrbayano(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Things that happen in one's life supposed to be in stages.

There are several things which are okay back then I may never wanna do again under normal circumstances.

To bathe with other people is one of such besides I don't wanna be an architect of another person's troubles.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Tymax(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
VickyyB:
I can't bath with any gender. smiley
Husband nko?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Cholls(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
didn't u do that when u were a student. students like bathing together a lot.
my brother exactly I first experienced it in my student days.i avoided it by taking my bath around 4am.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tymax:

Husband nko?
Only him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo / I Buy Itunes Gift Card ($15 - $100) / The Ugliest Faces On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.