Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

South Militant And North Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Militant And North Boko Haram (533 Views)

Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / Tompolo: The Billionaire Militant And A Strong Ally Of The Federal Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Militant And North Boko Haram by vickylinco(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Me and a friend was discussing about who we will vote for come next year election and after going through all the major contestants profiles. He paused and said he is afraid, I asked why; he said: do i still remember asari dokubo's claim that no Northerner will become Nigerian President again? my mind was troubled cos i know what we face during the militant reign. If Jonathan was defeated and Buhari or other Northerner wins, militant may pick up their guns again, If Jonathan wins, boko haram may continue. Now, this is where we conclude that only new and neutral man can solve the problem. But that is our candid opinion. I will like to know what you guys thinks about it.
Re: South Militant And North Boko Haram by kestolove95(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
the neutral man is sam nda-isaiah of APC..from middle belt,niger state to b precise
Re: South Militant And North Boko Haram by vickylinco(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
kestolove95:
the neutral man is sam nda-isaiah of APC..from middle belt,niger state to b precise
not heard about the man before
Re: South Militant And North Boko Haram by vickylinco(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
wish many people can drop their points so that we can enlighten others

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Massive Oil Spill Still Ongoing In Bayelsa / OBJ, The Prowling Goat Seller / Ekiti: Symptom Of Sick And Dying Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.