Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) (17823 Views)

Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. / What Has Nnewi Done Wrong, Your Excellency?: Open Letter To Governor Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by JulianBond007: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Best wishes to H.E Atiku Abubakar as he celebrates his birthday today. cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by donphilopus: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wish you a resounding Happy Birthday sir. But, I'd advise you not to be carried away by the Birthday Wishes because you'd be losing (y)our party primaries to the People's General come December 10th. Happy Birthday once again sir!

18 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by JulianBond007: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was born Jada,
Adamawa State, on November 25, 1946.
He attended Jada primary school from
1954 to 1960 and Adamawa Provincial
Secondary School, Yola , From 1960 to
1965. His Advanced Level Studies were in
Economics, British Economic History,
Government and Hausa Language.
He later went on to the School of
Hygiene, Kano from which he earned a
Diploma of the Royal Society of Health. In
1967, he proceeded to Ahmadu Bello
University, Zaria and graduated with a
Diploma in Law. He Began his leadership
Training in the students union
politics of the 1960s, serving first as
President Emeritus of the Students Union
of the School of Hygiene, Kano and later
as the Assistant Secretary General of the
Ahmadu Bello University Students Union
as well as Deputy Speaker of the students
Parliament.
He joined the Customs and Excise
Department in 1969 and rose to the rank
of Deputy Director. In his 20yrs career in
the customs ,he attended several courses
in Leadership, Management and Drug
Enforcement in Egypt, United States and
Finland. He retired in 1989 and went into
private business. In business he has
investments in Oil Services, Insurance,
Pharmaceutical Industries, Agriculture and
Print Media. He was the Chairman of
some seven companies before his
election as Vice President.
He has held since 1982 the traditional
title of Turakin Adamawa and more
recently Sardauna Ganye.
He is a sponsor and member of the
finance committee of the World
Constitution and Parliament Association;
and Member World Citizens based in
France. These associations dedicate
themselves to promotion of world peace
and understanding.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by donphilopus: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, this thread deserves to hit the homepage na. Even if he won't win APC Primaries!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Would rather send him best wishes on his Twitter Handle.

I just hope he wins APC Nomination ticket because he's been really,really, really hustling trying to sell out his lofty plans to Nigerians while Buhari who I also like as well is not doing same as Atiku.....

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by EdCure: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday, your excellency!

#APC2015 !!!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Osyfellaini(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Turakin Adamawa.. WULLNP...[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday to you sir! cool

Wishing you more years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by ggrin(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy buyday, sire Atiku undecided

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by MizMyColi(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014

Lol, and to think I was subconsciously listening in on a discussion among my colleagues, about Atiku and one of his wives (who I heard has just been called to bar). I didn't know today is his birthday. cheesy

I could join the bandwagon and say: "Happy Birthday Sir, may you live long and marry more wives, may you win the primaries, may you........ " kiss

But the honest to God truth is that: I'm indifferent smiley

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by coolvitus(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy bdy
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Innodon(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
B4 nki
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday.

May God give you what you have been wishing to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
one of the bad eggs killing this nation!

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by moneybag100: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
So?
Will it bring back the lives of people killed today at maiduguri market?
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by bastien: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Is Atiku another name for Ebola? Cus I schooled in Azerbaijan

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by gebest: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday young man.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Who is atiku abubakar? Is he son to the boko haram leader Abubakar shekau. I dont know him cause i school in brazil.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by kennosklint(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok mke I go consult oracle first brb
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by danaiks(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday...wicked man!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by akom0908(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday Mr Atiku Abubakar.
like if you want him to be the next nigeria president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hbd

have you seen Naijaxplorer.com

if you haven't you missing out
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by metorichmond(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Turaki Adamawa my political mentor HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by pat077: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by LordMecuzy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Yeaaaa I Know you are Corrupt Sir Atiku Abubakar.

But My Dad Told me To wish ppl good on Thier Birthdays and eulogise them Wen dey die.

For That.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Achimpus(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
K
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by eleko1: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
coolHapi birthday baba turayah of Adamawa.BIKO,support GMB

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by iceberylin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
grin
eleko1:
cool
Achimpus:
K
pat077:
danaiks:

Nairaland WAITN WE GO BUY THE MAN NA grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by HonourablePomk: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by keypad1: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
what is atiku?

Honestly here in Australia we dont know what it is, because i school here.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Atiku will not win the APC primaries.

Click like if you are in support, click share if you're against.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / Federal Airport Authority Clashes With Customs Service On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.