Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? (1017 Views)

'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman / Ghetto P--- (modenine Diss) Big Baby** Fire ** / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by chasisgirl(f): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
now that modenine has mentioned ruggedman name -michael in TRACK 22 OF his album, he has told ruggedman that he is a small boy .COURTESY OF THE STRONG NAIRALANDERS TOSIN , SKINGO ,JAVALOVE, FLOWSHOW, OWOLOWO, AFRICANKINGS, AND CO.
WHO WERE THE ONLY NAIRALANDERS THAT FORCED MODENINE TO MENTION RUGGEDMAN NAME BOLDLY
BUT WHAT OF THE MAIN PROBLEM GHETTO P?. IS MODENINE CONFIRMING THAT HE HAS SCARED OF GHETTO P OR HE IS NOT MAN ENOUGH? PLS DISCUSS,. 6MARKS .ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS.

1. WILL MODENINE EVER DISS GHETTO P?
2. CAN MODENINE MENTION GHETTO P'S NAME AND NOT GET PUNCHLINED FOR THE 2ND TIME?
3. CAN RUGGEDMAN REPLY MODENINE SINCE MODENINE HAS MENTIONED HIS NAME BOLDLY ON TRACK 22?
4. WILL RUGGEDMAN BE SCARED OF REPLYING MODENINE AFTER BANGNG SI E LETI?
5. CAN WE SAY MODENINE IS NO MORE SCARED OF RUGGEDYBABA SNCE HE CALLED HIM OUT BOLDLYHY
6. DO YOU THINK MODENINE IS STILL SCARED OF GHETTO P THATS WHY HE MENTIONED RUGGED BUT CANNOT DARE CALL GHETTO TALKLESS OF P?

ALL THE USUAL NAIRALAND SUSPECTS/ STRONGMEN .
PLS ATTEMPTS ALL QUESTIONS . I WILL COME BACK AND MARK IT , ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS!
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by tosinadeda: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
Ghetto p tore mode9 apart simple!
Each time i listen to d song i feel 4 mode9! He was ripped apart!
So its no surprise he didnt make any attempt!
For d records ghetto and mode had man to man issues,d reason of d song
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by abdurrazaq(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
1. I don't know this Ghetto P but, to the question Modenine may be back to 'win war' against Ghetto P if he could raise his( Ghetto P) game and attain a lil bit street respect. Meaning, any hit track from the guy undecided
2. Definitely he will mention his name if the need arises cool
3. Ruggedy baba better reply because IMO banging was not a good attempt/reply to talking to you.
4. Of course he will.
5. Modenine IMO is not scared of any MC.
6. He left Ghetto P out of the issue now because HE ISN'T RELEVANT TO NIGERIAN MUZIC RIGHT NOW not because he can't mention his name.

I hope I can get at least half grin
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by javalove(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
1. WILL MODENINE EVER DISS GHETTO P?

I don't think so, because even Ghetto P's dis track was a missed call that got no reply. He's not in modenine's league so mode would simply ignore him.

2. CAN MODENINE MENTION GHETTO P'S NAME AND NOT GET PUNCHLINED FOR THE 2ND TIME?

Whether he mentions his name or not, it has no impact on modenine's career. If he does, it would be good radiance to bad rubbish.

3. CAN RUGGEDMAN REPLY MODENINE SINCE MODENINE HAS MENTIONED HIS NAME BOLDLY ON TRACK 22?

He wont try to. But i bet it would be weak. The best thing he can do is to keep quiet, as he's giving modenine another opportunity to swing at him again. But, silence means acceptance of defeat!!!!

4. WILL RUGGEDMAN BE SCARED OF REPLYING MODENINE AFTER BANGNG SI E LETI?

Deep down in him, I can bet he's scared but because he wants people to still see him as a "wrapper", he go reply. We dey wait

5. CAN WE SAY MODENINE IS NO MORE SCARED OF RUGGEDYBABA SNCE HE CALLED HIM OUT BOLDLYHY

He has never been scared. Modenine has been playing mind games with him. One would expect that anyone that dissed rugged would be ripped to pieces because of d image rugged has made for himself? Why did he become dumb all of a sudden? Let him go ahead and mention modenine's name as BABATUNDE OLUSEGUN in his nxt album, but u know what, Mode has set the pace!!!

6. DO YOU THINK MODENINE IS STILL SCARED OF GHETTO P THATS WHY HE MENTIONED RUGGED BUT CANNOT DARE CALL GHETTO TALKLESS OF P?

LMAO!!!! All this guys wish they were in modo's league walahi. Mode can't be scared of mentioning the name of an Underground rapper but he wont because its evident what d bob wants is cheap publicity. So make modenine come make track for am dey distribute am or berra still include it in his album? Na beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by tosinadeda: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
lmao!
U no dissapoint me
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by chasisgirl(f): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
pls tosin i need you to answer the question . not comment. that hat the thread is about pls. maintain orderliness.pls answer yours
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by ofokasibe: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2009
lol chasisgurl used to be a very crazy girl!
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by ofokasibe: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
chasisgal u dey crazz
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by dammiecool(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
1. den no born am well
2.e no fit
3.may be (its not a must)
4.Rugged is never scared
5.d fool is only jealous;na envy we see
6.ghetto p will tear him apart anytime any day,d baboon scared cool
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by javalove(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
dammiecool:

1. den no born am well
2.e no fit
3.may be (its not a must)
4.Rugged is never scared
5.d fool is only jealous;na envy we see
6.ghetto p will tear him apart anytime any day,d baboon scared cool

i tink u need to die ASAP. . .
Re: Attempt All Questions.modenine Is Scared Of Ghetto P? by dammiecool(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
na u go die first. angry
ewu

(1) (Reply)

X-trail: Lil Wayne ! / . / The Official Dj Black Blast Promo Old Skool Mixx Is Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.