Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas (2962 Views)

I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal / E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by macdanpets(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
source http://www.newspunch.org/?p=11958

The Biblical David was the youngest and the relatively unknown among the children of his father. David never thought being the King of the Israelite. He was the last to be mentioned among all of his father’s son, but as fate would have it. David, the youngest, the less-famed and seemingly unimportant was made the king of Israel.

Mr. Tayo Akinmade Ayinde, the latest entrant to the guber race of Lagos State is liken to the Biblical David. Though has been in Lagos politics for long, but not too many have heard of him.

An exclusive findings by Newspunch.org revealed that Tayo Akinmade, may eventually be the joker that will eventually fly the flag of All Progressives Congress, APC, come 2015.

WHO IS TAYO AKINMADE AYINDE?

Tayo Akinmade Ayinde who hails from Ikorodu area of Lagos State was born on the 24th of August, 1964 at Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

He is a christian by religion. He attended St Peters’ Anglican Primary School, Alausa, Ikeja where he obtained his First School Leaving Certificate and his West African School Certificate from Ogudu Grammar School, Ojota, Lagos. He was admitted into Federal Polytechnic, Anambra where he was awarded Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Banking and Finance and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accountancy. He worked briefly with TELL Magazine as Accounting Office in 1993.

In that same year, he joined the State Security Service (SSS) and retired meritoriously in 2009. While in SSS, he worked with former Governor of Lagos State, His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as his Chief Security Detail. He fully joined politics in 2009. His masters’ degree (MBA) in Financial Management was from Lagos State University.

Ayinde was in University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management to do a short course in Strategic Thinking Approach. He was also in University of Cambridge, Judge Business School to do a short course in Business Model Innovation. Tayo Ayinde also studied Strategic Financial Analysis for Business Evaluation from Harvard Business School, Boston, USA.

Lagos born Tayo Ayinde is a committed supporter of universal human values and an advocate of support for the less privileged. He has strong passion for security and development and believes in empowerment and in the opportunity of prosperity for all. He is involved in many charities and initiatives to help the poor and the sick. He is also dedicated to helping young people for whom he strives to be a model. His main aim in life can be summarised as working hard to be considered by others as a life giving and a God sent to many, especially the less privileged.

Tayo Akinmade Ayinde is a humble gentleman. He had touched the lives of a lot of our party members which many of them can attest to.

What are Tayo Akinmade’s Agenda for Lagos State?

1. Efficient and Effective Security system in Lagos state
2. Industrialisation
3. Improvement on Workers Welfare Services
4. Adequate and affordable housing scheme
5. Rapid Transformation of Educational Sector
6. Improve Healthcare Service Delivery
7. Ptovision of good road network system
8. Reliable Public Transport Network
9. Efficient Waste Management Systerm
10. To embark on massive rural Development
11. Consolidation on Independent Power Project through Public Private Partnership
12. Social Welfare service delivery source http://www.newspunch.org/?p=11958

The Lagos State gubernatorial primary election will hold on the 4th Dec. 2014, where Tayo Akinmade Ayinde is ready to jostle with the likes of Senator Ganiyu Olanrewaju Solomon, Kadiri Olufemi Hamzat, Akinwunmi Ambode, Leke Pitan and others. source http://www.newspunch.org/?p=11958

Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by GboyegaD(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
They should wait until after the primaries instead of speculating. I hate the manifesto affordable housing. The few Fashola built, how affordable are they?
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by tope24(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
i just dey observe
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by zubby29(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
i have a gud feelin about dis man.i hope he can do better
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by KwoiZabo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
In Mr. Ibu's voice - lubbish undecided
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by Alphaoscar: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
APC can't be so foolish to handle the guber ticket to someone like this.

The guy is just negotiating for appointment.
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by mikolo80: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
GboyegaD:
They should wait until after the primaries instead of speculating. I hate the manifesto affordable housing. The few Fashola built, how affordable are they?
dude even if they share free house some ppl(you) will still complain.affordable is a relative term,demand and supply determine affordability. if ppl need affordable housing they know how to get it.but u see our ppl want affordable mansions not housig so dont blame govt for supplying what the voters"demended"(sorry not enough to rant online. got to make them feel the pinch like skeletor up there is trying to do
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by idupaul: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
From experience I have found out slim people are better humans than Fat pot bellied people .. I use this as a parameter I use to trust people I meet and it has never failed me .. From this mans build I know he would deliver
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by GboyegaD(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
mikolo80:
dude even if they share free house some ppl(you) will still complain.affordable is a relative term,demand and supply determine affordability. if ppl need affordable housing they know how to get it.but u see our ppl want affordable mansions not housig so dont blame govt for supplying what the voters"demended"(sorry not enough to rant online. got to make them feel the pinch like skeletor up there is trying to do

I don't think it is only the factors of demand and supply that is used in the case of affordable housing by government. That said, Fashion selling a unit of 3 bedroom in a block of 8 units for N17million is alarming. The question is are the units built so that the government could profit from it?
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by wheredemdey: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
idupaul:
From experience I have found out slim people are better humans than Fat pot bellied people .. I use this as a parameter I use to trust people I meet and it has never failed me .. From this mans build I know he would deliver

Your statement is insipid,s1lly and myopic..but its funny though
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by adadadon(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok kindly Support Ambode the instigator of Lagos States marvelous IGR returns
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by idupaul: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
wheredemdey:

Your statement is insipid,s1lly and myopic..but its funny though

If U like no believe me but its 99percent accurate ..I don't do nothing with fat people.. Abi U think fat people got fat by mistake ? Its generational greed that put them in that steed bro
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by mikolo80: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2014
GboyegaD:

I don't think it is only the factors of demand and supply that is used in the case of affordable housing by government. That said, Fashion selling a unit of 3 bedroom in a block of 8 units for N17million is alarming. The question is are the units built so that the government could profit from it?
not if you're an average lagosian with a penchant for keeping up with the joneses. for example would you build your house with mud or buy an 'okada" instead of a car in order to beat traffic.hhe giving "them what they want. 17mill "cheap" relative to 40 million for some homes
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by GboyegaD(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
mikolo80:
not if you're an average lagosian with a penchant for keeping up with the joneses. for example would you build your house with mud or buy an 'okada" instead of a car in order to beat traffic.hhe giving "them what they want. 17mill "cheap" relative to 40 million for some homes

This on that case is exploitation. Anyways, they should be sincere in their manifestos.
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by mikolo80: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
GboyegaD:

This on that case is exploitation. Anyways, they should be sincere in their manifestos.
no body forced any one to buy the houses na.
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by mikolo80: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
GboyegaD:

no body forced any one to buy the houses na.how is thgat exploitation? how does one amass 18milllion and no common sense to build oneself
Re: E-X-C-L-U-S-I-V-E: Lagos 2015: Meet The 'david', TAYO AYINDE Who May Succeed Fas by shizzleStar: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
bwuahahaha....the guy looks very hungry cheesygrin

(1) (Reply)

NNPC AUDIT by PwC: Report Ready Later This Month / List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / Should APC Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.