Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Urgently Need One Million Barrel Of Crude Oil Supply From Nigeria On Tto Bases - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Urgently Need One Million Barrel Of Crude Oil Supply From Nigeria On Tto Bases (643 Views)

World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel / So KFC Bucket Chicken Is Now More Expensive Than Barrel Of Oil [PICS] / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need One Million Barrel Of Crude Oil Supply From Nigeria On Tto Bases by Elekwa: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is a time span window that we are operating in. Therefore, if you are ready
with your SPA, the time is now. I would forward to you, the TTO procedure that we would prefer to follow. You can contact me via 07043486192 or viadikpropertiesnigeria@gmail.com
Please time is of the essence! Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need One Million Barrel Of Crude Oil Supply From Nigeria On Tto Bases by chufav(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
you can call me lets talk one on one and we make the business move 09031591737 thats my number my name is mr ebuka thank you.
Re: I Urgently Need One Million Barrel Of Crude Oil Supply From Nigeria On Tto Bases by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
chufav:
you can call me lets talk one on one and we make the business move 09031591737 thats my number my name is mr ebuka thank you.
Will your buyer, buy from Russia CIF to any port in the world. No long story, CIF any port in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Forex & Binary Traders In Osun State: Let's Meet Here / Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! / Online Business Marketing Tools For Ads And PPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.