Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} (19366 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {chemistry Thread} / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {mathematics Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by ibpumpin(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2014
wen is it goin 2 start
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Youngsage: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Registerr:
Rubbish. Instead of you to attend tutorial centre.
Study your textbooks and past question, you are here deceiving yourself. Smh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Elxandre(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

the knowledge may still be there
Yeah. That's why I wrote 'Probably'.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
orisirisi
Lol!
Okay
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Registerr:
Not everyone have the availability of attending a tutorial centre.

Moreso, some tutorial centres are just existing for the money.
Nothing more than that.

Moreso, we can't say because there is an offline tutorial centre, we shouldn't create an online tutorial centre. What about online education learning.
Don't be pessimistic about this setup, just support it.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by IAMGEJ(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Hey bros, did you see 'plate' among the options? sad sad sad sad sad
html14java:

My plate came first. Oya can u dish my food out for me
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by html14java(f): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Hey bros, did you see 'plate' among the options? sad sad sad sad sad
Who iz bros undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by IAMGEJ(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hey, I mean 'female broz' grin grin grin grin grin
html14java:

Who iz bros undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Registerr:
you make no sense at all....go get a life bro becos i can see it from ur comment that u are deformed already!! Pls be inform now that it is possoble and stop disgracin urself here becos of ur so call tutorial centre. If u have nothin to contribute, the door is over there just checkOut!!!
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by kanor: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
JAMB 2015 EXAMS : Get 300 marks and above, using http://www.gaskia.com as a STUDY platform.

In JAMB exams, you are not writing to just pass, but to get a higher mark than your contemporaries. UTME/ JAMB exams are becoming highly competitive. You have to adopt a different revision method to get your target marks. Revise, study, and drill yourself with all past JAMB exams questions, answers and detailed answer workings from 1978-2014 online in Gaskia.com. Use your mobile phone or computer and log on to :http://www.gaskia.com . All subjects-Use of English, Mathematics, Physic, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Government, etc

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Easykul(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
The site is fab........BT its not free afer exceeding ur bandwidth.what's d point...rolls eyes***
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by kanor: 3:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Easykul:
The site is fab........BT its not free afer exceeding ur bandwidth.what's d point...rolls eyes***

Send us an email: info@gaskia.com and we will load your profile with 10mb bandwidth FREE. We are doing a promo. With N1K, You use the site personally, unlimited, until you write your exams.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by nas4q(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Hey, I mean 'female broz' grin grin grin grin grin
Cluelessness at its peak
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by IAMGEJ(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Weh u, I know you? y u dey attack me anyhow nah?
nas4q:

Cluelessness at its peak
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by nas4q(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Weh u, I know you? y u dey attack me anyhow nah?
No be u be GEJ? You be my presido
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by smithsammy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
microflux, pls tag me the accounting thread
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by lisimmo(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Jamb examination is already here

Practice JAMB, POST UTME CBT questions online for free. You can compare your scores with other aspirants and candidate nationwide. You can also monitor your improvement.

at www.e-testpedia.com

Sample questions below:

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Microflux:
[b]Good Evening guys! It's time we have finally come to the unvailing and launching of Nairaland Tutorial Centre Launching.
*opening prayer*.
We thank God for giving us a special gift which is today and making today a reality.
I hereby recognise the presence of our men and women of honours on the highly respectected hi gh table in persons of Mr. Seun Osewa,Mizmycoli,Fynestboi,Richiez, Olawalebabs.
Our invitees Laykorn, Jennimma , Naijaboiy, kelvingraphics. Also our superb, highly rated young professors (teachers) who have kindly promise to contribute their effort to the success of this tutorial centre. In persons of
Prof. Mizmycoli
Prof. Marthak
Prof. pickabeau1
Prof. raayah
Prof. LogoDwhiz
Prof. Jennimma
Prof. Goofyone
Prof. Naijaboiy
Prof. Nelsizzy
Prof. Jimmy101231.
Prof. Kuderrich
prof. Abumikey
prof. Dejt4u
prof. Adebayour26
* a loud ovation in the hall*.
We are so glad that nairaland will be contributing to the future of some youth. My dear guest if any of your friends writing jamb is not on Nairaland, enjoin them to hurry up and register. Even invite your enemies , the invite can make you friends *smiles*.
Our Mission : To produce students who can comfortably sit for Jamb and score high marks and also help them in their Pume.
Eventhough I know most of our guys in here will be in different viewing centres watching football matches *winks*
Please guests, this is just a platform for you to contribute to mankind and make nairaland a better place to live!. *claps*
The tutorial will kick start on the 26th of november 2014 and end on the 26th of feburary 2015. And there will be a m
ock test on the 27th of feburary,2015 a day before the exam day. No lectures on sunday's. Expect timetable so on.
KNOW YOUR TEACHERS.
¤ Mizmycoli - economics
¤ Marthak - english and literature.
¤ Pickabeau1 - account and chemistry.
¤ Raayah - Maths
¤ LogoDwhiz - Physics
¤ Kuderrich & Adebayour26 - Chemistry
¤ Microflux - Biology
¤ Jennimma - Government
¤ Naijaboiy- Literature
¤ Goofyone - Maths
¤ Nelsizzy - commerce
¤ Jimmy101231 - Yoruba
¤ Abumikey - Geography. God bless our amiable teachers and moderator.
*DJ scratch the disk, give us some musics*
*menu! Menu!! Menu!!!*
Thank you all for honouring our invitation. You are just the best of all. *closing prayer*
Lights out
[/b] cc : obinoscopy. Front page please![b][/b]
to all of you all I say thank you for the JAMB tutorials. Special thanks to microflux D initiator, veralaw, jennimma and naijaboiy I appreciate, i was able to score 244 as my total score despite the challenges I had. if not God i would have fail d exam as I lost my mum 4 days before d exam but I thank God and all of u all for ur advice and help. God bless U all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by naijaboiy: 2:17am On Mar 26, 2015
adeiza4u:
to all of you all I say thank you for the JAMB tutorials. Special thanks to microflux D initiator, veralaw, jennimma and naijaboiy I appreciate, i was able to score 244 as my total score despite the challenges I had. if not God i would have fail d exam as I lost my mum 4 days before d exam but I thank God and all of u all for ur advice and help. God bless U all.
WoW!! Congratulations. I never really thought someone would take this tutorial really serious.
I sympathise with you on the loss of your mother. I know the joy of passing JAMB can't replace the sadness in your heart.

However,,i congratulate you once again.
Please prepare hard for your POST-UTME coming up next.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!! Congratulations. I never really thought someone would take this tutorial really serious.
I sympathise with you on the loss of your mother. I know the joy of passing JAMB can't replace the sadness in your heart.

However,,i congratulate you once again.
Please prepare hard for your POST-UTME coming up next.
thank u sir. My God will definately accomplish it.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by AbuMikey(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
adeiza4u:

Congratulations. smiley
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
AbuMikey:

Congratulations. smiley
thank u sir
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeiza4u:
bruh am sowie for my late reply. My heartly felt condolence to you on your mum's death, I pray God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss. It's an irreparable loss. Just have faith in God. I see a great future ahead of you! Congratulations on your success. Am indeed happy. As naijaboiy has rightly said, prepare well for your PUME. I and my team wish you the best in your admission seeking endeavours.
Thanks
IDS.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeiza4u:
bruh am sowie for my late reply. My heartly felt condolence to you on your mum's death, I pray God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss. It's an irreparable loss. Just have faith in God. I see a great future ahead of you! Congratulations on your success. Am indeed happy. I think we should improve on the past sucess. As naijaboiy has rightly said, prepare well for your PUME. I and my team wish you the best in your admission seeking endeavours.
Thanks
IDS.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Microflux:
bruh am sowie for my late reply. My heartly felt condolence to you on your mum's death, I pray God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss. It's an irreparable loss. Just have faith in God. I see a great future ahead of you! Congratulations on your success. Am indeed happy. I think we should improve on the past sucess. As naijaboiy has rightly said, prepare well for your PUME. I and my team wish you the best in your admission seeking endeavours.
Thanks
IDS.
Amen. I'm grateful sir thanks alot.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adebayour26: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
adeiza4u:
if not God i would have fail d exam as I lost my mum 4 days before d exam but I thank God and all of u all for ur advice and help. God bless U all.
Accept my condolence for this. It is well with & God will comfort you & always be there for you.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adeiza4u(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2015
adebayour26:

Accept my condolence for this. It is well with & God will comfort you & always be there for you.
Amen. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / Studying Mass Communication Without Literature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.