Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

President-elect's Response To Mumbai - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President-elect's Response To Mumbai (685 Views)

Dollar Drops In Nigerian Forex Market As Buhari Emerges President-elect / Mitt Romney President-Elect Transition Website Leaks Online / President Elect Obama’s Victory In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President-elect's Response To Mumbai by NegroNtns(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
In the wake of the terrorist attack in Inda, I think the President-Elect should send Biden out this weekend to make the press circuit and put human face to his administration's response to the problem. The appearance will earn reassurance on what to expect of him on the fight on terror. Within few hours after his victory on Nov 4th, he took ownership of the economy as well as justice. Pending when he appoints a Sec. of State, Biden should be in public taking leadership on terrorism and reassuring the world. If you recall, his credential as a foreign relations expert is what earned him the position - time for rubber to meet road!
Re: President-elect's Response To Mumbai by DavidDylan(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

In the wake of the terrorist attack in Inda, I think the President-Elect should send Biden out this weekend to make the press circuit and put human face to his administration's response to the problem. The appearance will earn reassurance on what to expect of him on the fight on terror. Within few hours after his victory on Nov 4th, he took ownership of the economy as well as justice. Pending when he appoints a Sec. of State, Biden should be in public taking leadership on terrorism and reassuring the world. If you recall, his credential as a foreign relations expert is what earned him the position - time for rubber to meet road!

Same old mindless drivel i also hear on Faux news.

[size=18pt]There can only be one president at a time.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Day Barack Obama Made Me Shed Tears Of Joy / Let Swap Presidents / The Town Where Pupils Speak 150 Different Languages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.