Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate (40886 Views)

Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews / Nigeria Prison Service Salary Scale/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by Lamexx(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
Please house help me with a little piece of information. I recently got a job with an oil marketing firm after years of searching. My salary is a little above 100k per month but i was invited for an interview with NNPC. I don't know whether to go to Abuja for the interview or stay in Lagos and keep my job. I would like to know the starting salary for graduate engineers in NNPC and any other vital information. Thanks
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by zublaj(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2008
Hi,

I am amazed that you are comparing oil marketing company with NNPC, but it is good that you asked.
I don't actually know what their monthly pay package is right now, but as at the last time i heard, it was like 70k . The juicy part of NNPC employment is the allowances that are paid, even starting from training.
Rumour has it that, each trainee makes up to about 5 milla after training, which comprises different kind of allowances.
Also heard that there is room for different kind of training, Nigeria and abroad as you progress in your career.
So you can't base your judgement on just the monthly take home, because that could be misleading.

I made it to interview stage the last time, believe me, i was impreesed by their organisation technique and cordination.

On a final note, if i were you, i will start reading everything about NNPC and oil and gas in Nigeria and start thinking of an excuse to be absent from work that day.

Once again, Congrats and remember to pray harder, cos this is just the begining.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by ayde: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2008
Hello, you have got a good problem on your hands; not knowing which jobs you should accept. i congratulate you too, it's the Lords doing. i would advise you to go for the NNPC interview first, just in case, before you make a decision.

i wrote the NNPC test last month, and im still expecting the interview; when did you get the letter for interview? if they have started calling, i hope to be called too.

pls do reply and congrats once again.
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by Dareng: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2008
If you 've not received any mail from NNPC - that means you didn't pass the test.
They've started calling!!!!!!!
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by abatcha(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2008
NNPC pays graduate not 5milla per annum, but 20milla.
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by Lamexx(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ zublaj
Thanks for the information. It was very vital and important indeed. I guess i should start preparing for the interview in Abuja.

@ ayde
I got the letter for the interview via email on Friday 29th. Just recieved the DHL man today with a letter from NNPC. I think the interview is in batches so just keep praying and hoping.
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by Jambay: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
Guy you dont know your problem at all. I dont think you need someone to advice you to attend NNPC interview or not. Guy it is NNPC! NNPC!! NNPC!!! NNPC!!!! Think well guy
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by CORE(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2011
@ Abacha, pls just need u 2 confirm dat d 20million is 4 graduate trainee
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by otuwe(f): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
And please guys, how long will it take them to start calling for interview, am talking of people that did the test on March 26, 2011

any ideas
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by dotunayan2: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2011
Hello all! Just got an invite for the NNPC interview on Tuesday June 28th, 2011. The Interview is scheduled to hold on Monday August 1, 2011 @ Abuja.
What do i expect.

Thanks
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by very: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guy, I got a job with a certain oil company of italian corporation firm with take home of N350,000.00 MONTHLY take home. Now I got an invitation for interview with NNPC, Is it true that NNPC is paying N120 million ANNUALLY to experienced hire? Advise if to quit my present job for NNPC.
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by lexylexy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
@very, Pally abeg, how did u apply for dis nnpc stuff. even the italian corporation firm pls help a brother in need.
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by oshiey: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
very: Guy, I got a job with a certain oil company of italian corporation firm with take home of N350,000.00 MONTHLY take home. Now I got an invitation for interview with NNPC, Is it true that NNPC is paying N120 million ANNUALLY to experienced hire? Advise if to quit my present job for NNPC.

@ very, i tink u should try n go 4 d NNPC interview while stil wit ur present place of wrk ( guess its saipem right??)cos u neva can tell... if u ar successful, then u can now weigh both. Gud luck

if ar wit d company i quoted? i av some informatn 4 u oo
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by lemon10(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Pls am a graduate of chemistry with a CGPA of 3.90, will I be accepted if I apply? Pls help.
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by Tobeychi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Congratulations broo.. I tap into your blessing. How did you guy apply for these positions or did you know someone on the inside?? Please reply
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by Tobeychi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Congratulations broo.. I tap into your blessing. How did you guys apply for these positions or did you know someone on the inside?? Please reply
Re: Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate by chidoude(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good pm pals...please can anyone help me with the nature of exam or interview by NNPC

(1) (Reply)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.