Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) (26129 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Why does the airport resemble a poultry farm. undecided
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by frankyychiji(f): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ looking super daper! Well done Mr governor! You will always get the needed support anytime any day!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by kokoA(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2014
How many people visit Kebbi for business or pleasure? That airport is just to service the governor and members of his cabal dazall!

I am ashamed at some projects a whole president travels from Abuja to go and commission.. The governor could have commissioned that place by himself jor.. What's mega about the so called airport?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by olaadegoke(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Just another warehouse.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ITbomb(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2014
chymystique:
GEJ till 2019 JarE!!!

Mr. President looks quite elegant in this particular attire cool
Fixed angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by shigoslim(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2014
kokoA:
How many people visit Kebbi for business or pleasure? That airport is just to service the governor and members of his cabal dazall!

I am ashamed at some projects a whole president travels from Abuja to go and commission.. The governor could have commissioned that place by himself jor.. What's mega about the so called airport?

Mr doro hve u been to kebbi before?
Why condemning the development? @least ppl do go there for tourism, so ppl still find it difficult to go there just because of the long journey with this development they have their shorted route.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by 9jii(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2014
frodobee:
Who will it be servicing? Cow or man.
Victim of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by LordMecuzy(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Ddaji:
But air port is viable in the east dispaite high rate of arm robbery and kidnapping

U can't compare d business environment of Kebbi to any state in the east. I've lived in Kebbi
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
After showing all the pictures of the president shaking hands with people, walking and smiling, it came to the main purpose of this thread which is to share, I believe, pictures of the said airport, you showed us JUST ONE picture of what looks like a SINGLE BLOCK OF CLASSROOMS or WAREHOUSE or RICEMILL!!!

Are you kidding me?? shockedshocked

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by chymystique(f): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
ITbomb:

Fixed angry

LOL.. It was a typo error.. U sef

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by wheredemdey: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
LordMecuzy:

U can't compare d business environment of Kebbi to any state in the east. I've lived in Kebbi

Why dignify that guy with a response??

Nawaoh for you... undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2014
GboyegaD:
Our leaders are very wicked. Why waste money on an airport that isn't fit to be called an aerodrome? More so, what is the estimated population of people and flight that will patronize this airport monthly? Can this airport sustain itself? Is it that the commissioner of aviation of the state did not take into consideration the cost benefit analysis of situating an airport in the state? So many things are wrong with out leaders in my opinion.
No state for Naija get commissioner of aviation o grin. You for say commissioner of works and infrastructure or something, commissioner of urban development/town planning, more like it. Aside that, I agree with everyother points in yor post. Kebbi is a dry state with no booming economy, I don't understand need for an airport at this stage, e con be shabby airport, imagine when MMIA, Lagos is one of the worst airports in Africa?grin Weytin you go talk about this one? The Governor, if he were wise would have used that money to invest in Agriculture, that would boost the state's IGR, make it more independent of FG's monthly allocation, and destination spot for investors, but as you said, we have st.u.pid leaders.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
After showing all the pictures of the president shaking hands with people, walking and smiling, it came to the main purpose of this thread which is to share, I believe, pictures of the said airport, you showed us JUST ONE picture of what looks like a SINGLE BLOCK OF CLASSROOMS!!!

Are you kidding me?? shockedshocked
Average performances everywhere. I hate mediocrity. And don't be surprised if billions were funded for the said "almighty shabby" airport.grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by QMark: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
All we see are photos of Jonathan's face. Where is the airport being commissioned? Or is it that ware-house looking thing?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by coolvitus(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Very good
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:

Average performances everywhere. I hate mediocrity. And don't be surprised if billions were funded for the said "almighty shabby" airport.grin
I am in shock my brother!! Honestly, is this thread about Jonathan dressed in Agbada or the commissioning of an airport

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by igoro10: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Good.....Luck

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by paleo(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
great

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
airport abi emir inauguration angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
A grandma is shopping with her grandson. The grandson picks up a toy and the grandma shouts: "Degree put the toy back"! A woman who was shopping heard this and asked, is that his name? The grandma replied "Yes I sent his mother to university and this is what she brought back"

God bless you Mr president for this transformation your enemies will all fail.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
I am in shock my brother!! Honestly, is this thread about Jonathan dressed in Agbada or the commissioning of an airport
Pictures of GEJ in Agbada my brother.grin I bet the OP was ashamed to post pics of the airport, since it's one bungalow airport.grin you know how they post pics of Akwa Ibom roads and are proud of it, they're ashamed to post shabby airport this time because it's laughable and appalling.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Sylvarresta(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:
The airport no fine reach domestic airports in US sef.
Shabby shabby airports all over Nigeria.
Thank you o...... Another Sea/airport, thank God I schooled in US of A
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by alabiyemmy(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:
The airport no fine reach domestic airports in US sef.
Shabby shabby airports all over Nigeria.

Have u even stepped outside Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Have u even stepped outside Nigeria.
grin You still won't dispute my fact and first post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by free2ryhme: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Airport be like warehouse

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Thank you o...... Another Sea/airport, thank God I schooled in US of A
I'll do my Ph.D in Singapore or Shanghai.grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Osakah24(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
phantonce:
Why does the airport resemble a poultry farm.
You beat me to it lol
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:

Pictures of GEJ in Agbada my brother.grin I bet the OP was ashamed to post pics of the airport, since it's one bungalow airport.grin you know how they post pics of Akwa Ibom roads and are proud of it, they're ashamed to post shabby airport this time because it's laughable and appalling.
Honestly he must have been ashamed. He posted just a single pic of the said international airport and to make matters worse, it happens to be the SMALLEST of all the pics he posted!!! Na wa oo!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
honestly, i am tired of this mediocity of an airport.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by betatalk: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
JECBOSS:
Well Done, Mr President!

Well done for what if it is the pic I am seeing it looks like a warehouse not airport talkless of intl airport
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Honestly he must have been ashamed. He posted just a single pic of the said international airport and to make matters worse, it happens to be the SMALLEST of all the pics he posted!!! Na wa oo!!
gringrin The airport con dey lyk the poultry farm I dey build.grin
Re: President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) by Sylvarresta(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Largas:
I'll do my Ph.D in Singapore or Shanghai.grin
mine will be in India because of some of my crushes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency / Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku / Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.