Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ (1641 Views)

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / ! / NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) – Job All Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
hi Everyone,

I trust you are fine, Please this is a disclaimer, lets all be matured with the comments we pass on this thread.
comments should be out of the best interest of the country and other people as well. Do not be negative. lets rub minds together,

so here we go,

Nigeria has a fundamental issue with corruption and we are all going to talk about a transformation agenda and see how we can move this nation forward by force.

In my opinion, we the youths have been too silent on this matter for too long or better still we fail to believe that for every situation there is always a way out. I have heard all sorts of comments from people on how there is no way out but i beg to pass on those comments because in my opinion there is always a way out. Young people just need to come together (power of agreement) and start thinking and working towards achieving the aim.

corruption is now the order of the day in this country. our leaders, people around us are all corrupt people. Its like the system makes people bitter and so hateful. Love is so far from the hearts of many and you cant totally blame them, the suffering is unbearable for some. our little children are growing in the same light because the society they are in actually shapes them into who they become. Are we then going to fold our hands and watch this cycle continue? NO!!!!!!!!

bottom line here is, can we all talk about a way forward for Nigeria. I wanna hear what you all think and the various strategies we can implement to see change.

PS: we have to come up with a plan on how to rebuild Nigerians political structure to be fair and of world standard and forcefully see its implementation. this means the likes of former presidents coming to be re-elected is a no no. the likes of corrupt former leaders who did nothing but promised and failed. he ones who stole all our nations fortune and prospect away.

please I don't want to hear there is nothing we can do lol. there is always something and that the aim of this thread. Youths we MUST unite and move this great nation forward.

Godbless us and bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Simple don't vote for pdp and apc

#Teamcpc
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
samflexxy:
Simple don't vote for pdp and apc

#Teamcpc
we all know there is never fair election in this country so it isnt really about who you vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by walexzee11(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2014
My opinion is that

All those old men has grip their fist strong on Nigeria and Nigerians. Exploring our chronic poverty to enslave both literate and illiterate alike, while sucking the national purse dry!
The best solution is for the youth to define their future. But, to do that. REVOLUTION must be involve, If we really want a brighter future for OURSELVES!!
Both the bigwigs of PDP and APC and other past looters and some Generals must be executed!!
OR
Each region should be given Autonomy, each region using it resources to develope itself.
OR
We split as a Nation!!!... If our coexistence is a Woe to majority of Nigerians. I don't see any reason to force people to unite under an entity that they didn't believe in!

MY CONCLUSION: I'll not want the last two Option because, every region has it own so call Bigwigs enslaving them. Which we need to eradicate THEM.
We need to practice what will make any individuals have the fear of the people First. And that is
REVOLUTION!!!!!
Nigeria needs overhauling!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
walexzee11:
My opinion is that

All those old men has grip their fist strong on Nigeria and Nigerians. Exploring our chronic poverty to enslave both literate and illiterate alike, while sucking the national purse dry!
The best solution is for the youth to define their future. But, to do that. REVOLUTION must be involve, If we really want a brighter future for OURSELVES!!
Both the bigwigs of PDP and APC and other past looters and some Generals must be executed!!
OR
Each region should be given Autonomy, each region using it resources to develope itself.
OR
We split as a Nation!!!... If our coexistence is a Woe to majority of Nigerians. I don't see any reason to force people to unite under an entity that they didn't believe in!

MY CONCLUSION: I'll not want the last two Option because, every region has it own so call Bigwigs enslaving them. Which we need to eradicate THEM.
We need to practice what will make any individuals have the fear of the people First. And that is
REVOLUTION!!!!!

Now im so excited that there is someone just as passionate. Thank you for taking time out to comment on this and yes we need a revolution. Please can we then begin to think of how to go about this? At least we have you, me and plenty other potential revolutionaries. I agree that the bad guys need to go. We shouldnt divide Nigeria however because I feel like we have finally succeeded in learning to love each other and accept the diversity as a gift to humanity. I love hearing, Igbo, hausa and all those languages, I love experiencing different cultures. Infact my best friend is from Uyo and I have learnt alot from her culture so division is not the way forward. We can further promote love.

We now need more people like me and you, perhaps when we find other people of like minds, we get a private contact platform and start brainstorming till we get something we can work on.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS IM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

Thanks Walexzee11, you just restored hope in my heart and im sure there are more YOU out there. lets find them and start talking! grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by walexzee11(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2014
gabie002:

Now im so excited that there is someone just as passionate. Thank you for taking time out to comment on this and yes we need a revolution. Please can we then begin to think of how to go about this? At least we have you, me and plenty other potential revolutionaries. I agree that the bad guys need to go. We shouldnt divide Nigeria however because I feel like we have finally succeeded in learning to love each other and accept the diversity as a gift to humanity. I love hearing, Igbo, hausa and all those languages, I love experiencing different cultures. Infact my best friend is from Uyo and I have learnt alot from her culture so division is not the way forward. We can further promote love.

We now need more people like me and you, perhaps when we find other people of like minds, we get a private contact platform and start brainstorming till we get something we can work on.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS IM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

Thanks Walexzee11, you just restored hope in my heart and im sure there are more YOU out there. lets find them and start talking! grin
Sure! There are many more like us! The movement has begin already but on a minimal level.
Youths requesting for participation in government via #30percentOrNothing on Twitter. But I don't think this is the solution cos its a matter of time, thesame youth will get corrupt with our present system of government. We need REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS. Who are ready to liberate Nigeria in all sectors.
But, some cabal benefitting from this current corrupt system will do all it takes to shatter the hope of these MOVEMENTS.

Certain percentage of Nigerian youth are COWARD!
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2014
walexzee11:
Sure! There are many more like us! The movement has begin already but on a minimal level.
Youths requesting for participation in government via #30percentOrNothing on Twitter. But I don't think this is the solution cos its a matter of time, thesame youth will get corrupt with our present system of government. We need REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS. Who are ready to liberate Nigeria in all sectors.
But, some cabal benefitting from this current corrupt system will do all it takes to shatter the hope of these MOVEMENTS.

Certain percentage of Nigerian youth are COWARD!

My dear we must believe and work hard. We are not thinking about the people that would oppose us because no matter what we will always face opposition. What we need to do now is to carry on placing our gaze on the goal which is to put a smile on the faces of millions of nigerians living in pain and suffering.

In my opinion, The 30percentornothing would only bring youths into an already corrupt system and that shouldnt be our goal. Our goal is to rebuild the structure. one that is void of corruption and befitting for our children unborn.

Let the brain storming begin. but first id like for us to gain the attention of more like minded nigerians and then id put a suggestion on how we can communicate privately.

We are not procrastinating and we are not saying it is not possible, because we canwe just need to brainstorm and we must be open to accepting ideas and working out this issues together.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by walexzee11(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
gabie002:

My dear we must believe and work hard. We are not thinking about the people that would oppose us because no matter what we will always face opposition. What we need to do now is to carry on placing our gaze on the goal which is to put a smile on the faces of millions of nigerians living in pain and suffering.

In my opinion, The 30percentornothing would only bring youths into an already corrupt system and that shouldnt be our goal. Our goal is to rebuild the structure. one that is void of corruption and befitting for our children unborn.

Let the brain storming begin. but first id like for us to gain the attention of more like minded nigerians and then id put a suggestion on how we can communicate privately.

We are not procrastinating and we are not saying it is not possible, because we canwe just need to brainstorm and we must be open to accepting ideas and working out this issues together.
I can do anything to liberate my people from modern slavery they are subjected to. I no the price....I'll take the risk.

Nigerian youth where are you?

Lets do this together!

IT START NOW!!!!
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by MrEvolution7: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2014
The movement is picking up momentum. We the Nigerian youth must step and set our destiny. We represent 73% of the voting population, which is more than half.

We have the numbers to make things happen. It's just a pity that so many youth out there do not care about what goes on around them. The effect of this in the long run is catastrophic. We must arise!

Your Vote. Your Choice. Your Destiny.

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]

See us on Guardian and Thisday newspapers.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Wisepac: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Am in for the revolution, but we going to need revolutionary leaders.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
gabie002:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wisepac:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
walexzee11:

Thanks!

Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by walexzee11(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Thanks!

These wasn't the type we want to venture into..... THANKS

Strict Movement not some kind of money makiñg Stuff like this!
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2014
walexzee11:
These wasn't the type we want to venture into..... THANKS

Strict Movement not some kind of money makiñg Stuff like this!

Excuse me. Where did you see "money-making stuff"? If you're not interested, I'll kindly ask you to refrain from bogus claims.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by tobyte233: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2014
loeaded people

Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2014
No we want biafra
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by walexzee11(m): 1:42am On Dec 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Excuse me. Where did you see "money-making stuff"? If you're not interested, I'll kindly ask you to refrain from bogus claims.
Then .... The website needs to b revamp. ... It looks like those silly networking sites..No Offense.... I cant sign up with ma details on a strange website in this kind of task....

DIGRESSION IS THE KEY WORD!
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by LFJ: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2014
walexzee11:
My opinion is that

OR
OR

REVOLUTION!!!!!

This is the only solution to our problem. Unfortunately, our minds have been enslaved by poverty, unemployment, tribalisim and religion to see our real enemies. Instead of us to unite to fight and destroy those who destroy our today and are stealing our futures, we youths are here engaging in cyber war.
For me, our youths will need to go and search their conscious and ask themselves what actually they want for their future.
As at today, Nigeria youths are more divide than their fathers and we are even more dangerous than the current set of criminals we are seeing if we are giving power. My opinion is based on the mentality of the youths from different tribes;

Hausa youths: majority of Hausa youths are stack illiterate, the level of poverty in that part of the country has destroyed their thinking faculty. They are more preoccupied with what they will eat today than thinking of future. The few among them who are educated depend on the connections of their parents who are among the criminals we want to fight to make meaning out of their own life. This set of youths are not useful in carry out revolution against the criminals we are talking about.

What of Igbo youths? Whoever depends on Igbo youths for better Nigeria is a joke. Igbo youths believe more in Biafra than Nigeria. They never pray that things shd be right in Nigeria just to justify the need for Biafra. Igbo youths will prefer a f.o.ol to be president of Nigeria than to allow angel all in an attempt to justify the need for what they believe in. Count Igbo youths out of struggle for better Nigeria. Any struggle that will not give them Biafra is not a struggle worth their life.

The Yoruba youths are liberal, they believe so much in Nigeria. They actually want better Nigeria but they are handicap. What can they do when the youths from other tribes are isolated from Nigeria projects. What are they doing now? They are gradually accepting defeat and joining those who are eating our future. Within the next 3 yrs our own Jarus if God answer his prayer to become the chairman of his local government will be referring to some of us on Nairaland as nuisance and how ignorant we are about the working of government.

May God help us out.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2014
walexzee11:
Then .... The website needs to b revamp. ... It looks like those silly networking sites..No Offense.... I cant sign up with ma details on a strange website in this kind of task....

DIGRESSION IS THE KEY WORD!

Strange site? Dude it's GOOGLE.

Don't worry about it.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

Thanks!

let do anything to get our beloved nation where we want it to be.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2014
LFJ:

This is the only solution to our problem. Unfortunately, our minds have been enslaved by poverty, unemployment, tribalisim and religion to see our real enemies. Instead of us to unite to fight and destroy those who destroy our today and are stealing our futures, we youths are here engaging in cyber war.
For me, our youths will need to go and search their conscious and ask themselves what actually they want for their future.
As at today, Nigeria youths are more divide than their fathers and we are even more dangerous than the current set of criminals we are seeing if we are giving power. My opinion is based on the mentality of the youths from different tribes;

Hausa youths: majority of Hausa youths are stack illiterate, the level of poverty in that part of the country has destroyed their thinking faculty. They are more preoccupied with what they will eat today than thinking of future. The few among them who are educated depend on the connections of their parents who are among the criminals we want to fight to make meaning out of their own life. This set of youths are not useful in carry out revolution against the criminals we are talking about.

What of Igbo youths? Whoever depends on Igbo youths for better Nigeria is a joke. Igbo youths believe more in Biafra than Nigeria. They never pray that things shd be right in Nigeria just to justify the need for Biafra. Igbo youths will prefer a f.o.ol to be president of Nigeria than to allow angel all in an attempt to justify the need for what they believe in. Count Igbo youths out of struggle for better Nigeria. Any struggle that will not give them Biafra is not a struggle worth their life.

The Yoruba youths are liberal, they believe so much in Nigeria. They actually want better Nigeria but they are handicap. What can they do when the youths from other tribes are isolated from Nigeria projects. What are they doing now? They are gradually accepting defeat and joining those who are eating our future. Within the next 3 yrs our own Jarus if God answer his prayer to become the chairman of his local government will be referring to some of us on Nairaland as nuisance and how ignorant we are about the working of government.

May God help us out.

let not forget the main aim of this thread. we want constructive and intelligent ideas on moving forward. Dont point put thhe obvious problems. I want innovative thinkers to start thinking a way out. that's what we want on here. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2014
LFJ:

May God help us out.

don't forget the focus, not pointing out the obvious but being a smart thinker that can think of an innovative and creative way out of our predicament.
thanks
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by gabie002: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Wisepac:
Am in for the revolution, but we going to need revolutionary leaders.

we have millions of potential revolutionaries in this nation. we just need to start doing.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by Etruth: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
gabie002:

we all know there is never fair election in this country so it isnt really about who you vote for.
Re: Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ by walexzee11(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let us drop our WhatsApp enable number...to creat a group!

Mine is 08062541228

(1) (Reply)

GMB Family / Rochas Locked Out Of Ariaria Market Aba / APC Members That Are Working For GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.