Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day (771 Views)

Withdrawal Of Officers From Vips: Police Deploy Men To Airports, Highways To... / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by Rich4god(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Good day...
Am just wondering, for the past three weeks now, anytime i make withdrawal from atm in another bank, esp first bank, i get deducted with #65 as withdrawal charge even on the first withdrawal for the day... Now am wondering, sometimes last month, CBN introduced the charges on 3rd withdrawal from another bank in a day. How come am being charged on 1st withdrawal. Isnt that we were mis-informed or is First Bank delibrately faulting the rule....
Re: Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by Eberex(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
Good day...
Am just wondering, for the past three weeks now, anytime i make withdrawal from atm in another bank, esp first bank, i get deducted with #65 as withdrawal charge even on the first withdrawal for the day... Now am wondering, sometimes last month, CBN introduced the charges on 3rd withdrawal from another bank in a day. How come am being charged on 1st withdrawal. Isnt that we were mis-informed or is First Bank delibrately faulting the rule....

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I used my firstbank atm on fidelity and i was charged #65.00 CBN are thieves
Re: Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by saaedlee: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2014
It is actually the same thing when I withdraw using First Bank ATM. Buh what happens is that by the month end, My Bank returns excess deductions to me.
Re: Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by Rich4god(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2014
The thing is really somehow... Cos i dont knw why CBN will give a rule and the bank with be doing a different thing. For those in the banking sector, is the charges going to the bank that own the atm or to CBN.
Re: Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by idupaul: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Rich4god:
Good day...

You got it all mixed up , its actually first 3 transaction in the new month that are free and from the fourth transaction in that month you will be charged 65 naira subsequently
Re: Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by Gboliwe: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2014
The way I understand it is that the N65 naira is for every withdrawal after the 3rd one from other ATMs in a MONTH! There is no daily/per day arrangement.
Re: Is Atm Withdrawal Charge On First Withdrawal Of Third Withdrawal For The Day by Rich4god(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
idupaul:

You got it all mixed up , its actually first 3 transaction in the new month that are free and from the fourth transaction in that month you will be charged 65 naira subsequently
Ok... Now i got it... So am actually the one that misunderstood the whole thing... Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

2015: GEJ Vs GMB, History To Repeat Itself After 2011 Now Without Nuhu / Apc's Primary's Election Result. / What Happened To The Outcome Of The National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.