Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar (5862 Views)

Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar by AtikuMediaTeam: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Abubakar was called to Bar in Abuja yesterday and His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, (GCON) Former Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was there to support her. Incidentally, yesterday was his birthday as well.

We congratulate the newest Barrister in town and wish his Excellency many more years!

Re: Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
I see a beautiful woman who ruined her face with harsh chemicals.

Congrats to her though, #Progress
Re: Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar by xpac01(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wow! Beautiful, congrats ma. The first time i met this woman at American University of Nigeria in Yola, her simple heart and soft voice really overwhelmed me...
Re: Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar by xpac01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
kennygee:
I see a beautiful woman who ruined her face with harsh chemicals.

Congrats to her though, #Progress
Can you ever say anything positive?? Believe me, if people like you get in touch with similar fortune as this woman, PEJ will be learner.
Re: Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar by bokoslayer: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
AtikuMediaTeam:
Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Abubakar was called to Bar in Abuja yesterday and His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, (GCON) Former Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was there to support her. Incidentally, yesterday was his birthday as well.

We congratulate the newest Barrister in town and wish his Excellency many more years!

Is it not the same Jemila Jennifer Atiku nee Iwenjora abi na Douglas that is wanted in the USA for money laundering?

We can so celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria!

Read her story here:

http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/03/us-atiku-abubakar-40-million-money-laundering-accusation-wife-jennifer
Re: Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar by Papertrail11(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
I remeber mrs. jemila atiku abubakar well I saw het sometime s around 2010 when she donated some science equipment to Her husband univetsity Abti very friendly and helpful family wey no d3y carry shouldet anyhow

(1) (Reply)

List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. / Man Burns Himself As Wife Gives Birth Tochinese Twins (photo) / Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.