Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

The New Choir Master - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The New Choir Master (592 Views)

Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 / Tom Clancy, U.S. Master Of Spy Thriller Novels,dies At 66 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Choir Master by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
"There was something different about this choir. I was here last Sunday, and it was the normal boring tunes which couldn’t move the body. Right now, it was different. I could see people dancing, the voices were more sonorous, the choir master had been replaced. I could sight a cute face. He must be the brain behind this renewed choir, he sang with all passion as he led the sonorous voices. He’s the new choir master. God is with this one, and this choir I must join."

Read more here http://storried.com/the-new-choirmaster/
Re: The New Choir Master by maclatunji: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
It is funny sometimes to find out what motivates people to take certain steps.

(1) (Reply)

Google Internship Call-up (fictional) / Book Forum / Father Sixtus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.