Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,703 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 (807 Views)

Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fellow Literature landers, Its a Tribute to the best, the face of Writers and the best I'd ever known.
He was one of the few that made Me who I am today. He's a pioneer In what He do, the best at it.
Humble as an old feeble beggar! Grateful like the ocean! Wise like King Solomon! Peaceful as a Dove! Honorable as a contented Woman! Ever encouraging as a Big Brother! Supportive like a sweet Heart! And always keeping His Head out of water!
Sir D9ty7, You are simply the best! Never proud nor arrogant! Always being there for Me!
Keep up the Good work Brother, We're going places!
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by tattesco(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
www.nairaland.com/D9ty7 One of the best.
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by stuff46(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Lilyomi(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
At least he has bn acknowledged. He pulled me back to nairalsnd and got banned. Since he became inactive I've become same.
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
yes oo best of the best ni ooo.
If people like him leave NL,NL will suffer real good
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Trypa(f): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:
yes oo best of the best ni ooo.
If people like him leave NL,NL will suffer real good

Y was he banned? PlzZz?
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Trypa:

Y was he banned? PlzZz?
he wasn't banned,just saying my mind.
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Thronekid, like seriously? A thread created in my name? Wow! I am short of words right now.
I really appreciate it, but I disagree with some of the things you said there. 'simply the best' 'wise like king Solomon' are you kidding me?
I didn't make you who you are today. God did. I only pointed out a few mistake of yours and a genius that you are, you were able to make the corrections. So, its not really about me, but God and your talent.
All in all I appreciate this whole thing. Even Tattesco commented, Lilyomi too, Prettydiva89.
Trypa: I actually was banned.
We are definitely going places. And you know what? See you later at the top.
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
D9ty7:
Thronekid, like seriously? A thread created in my name? Wow! I am short of words right now.
I really appreciate it, but I disagree with some of the things you said there. 'simply the best' 'wise like king Solomon' are you kidding me?
I didn't make you who you are today. God did. I only pointed out a few mistake of yours and a genius that you are, you were able to make the corrections. So, its not really about me, but God and your talent.
All in all I appreciate this whole thing. Even Tattesco commented, Lilyomi too, Prettydiva89.
ahn ah, na u go talk or Me?
You're d bomb, thanks in millions
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Trypa(f): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

he wasn't banned,just saying my mind.

Ok tnks dear
Re: Tribute To The Best- Master D9ty7 by Trypa(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
D9ty7:

U r welcum dear well I really don't knw u dat much bt ave read some of ur story u r really wonderful may God see u true?

(1) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Shellock Holmes. / The Gift And The Proposal / I Did It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.