Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bloodline: Inbred - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline: Inbred (14382 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 5:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Nmeri17:
hian she now possessed him. who is that Rita anyways?? did Thomas's dad make a pact with her??

Keep reading bro
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2014
CHAPTER Fifteen

******Phase 2 ******

The diviner didn't do much this time. He brought out some native chalk from his loin cloth and drew a circle in the middle of the living room. Thomas walked into the circle as directed by the diviner, but nothing happened. His father was bewildered and the diviner in shock at the "new development". the diviner spoke up.

"His path has being broken. I sense a new being inside of him. What happened to you young man? "

Thomas gave a thorough explanation of all occasions he had met with her and his ordeal during that period. His father got up as soon as he was done and hurried into his room. The diviner began to shake like a convulsive child. He wasn't too sure of his father anymore and this place he was wasn't feeling safe anymore. The diviner vanished. What was everybody scared of? This puzzled him for a few seconds before he walkrd towards the window and opened it.

The village was filled to the brim, but not with humans. Creatures of all kind moved through the streets. Foul hounds and dead men souls went about there businesses.
Thomas thought back to all the movies he had watched in the past few years. "am i in hell? Am i dead?" this questions bugged his mind as he took a few steps away from the window. His father came back and handed him a brown paper bag and told him to wait while he fetched something else for him. Thomas pulled the bottle out of his pocket and left.

He was back in his car driving towards home. How was he always split between two worlds at the same time?. He stopped at the junction were it all started, were Rita had first attacked him. He pulled his phone out of his pockets and placed a call to Tony telling him he was traveling immediately. It was around 5:30pm that evening and he was embarking on a 10 hours journey. He had no time to wait as he needed this problem sorted out immediately.

He sped down the highway with his music player turned on. He opened the parcel he had received earlier and was stunned at it's content an untouched photo of his greatest nightmare so far sat still and calm with a little boy in her arms.

"No way" he said out loud as brought his car to a screeching halt.

TBC..............

Thanks to Devil May Cry 5 for frustrating me on mission 10

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where my readers go?
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Ego2(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
festwiz:
Where my readers go?
we dey here

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
festwiz:
Where my readers go?
Listenin. Good job. Jus ride on.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
festwiz:
Where my readers go?
Listenin. Good job. Jus ride on. Here is zobo to cool yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by kingphilip(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
festwiz
joining ur readers

u r really trying but try to lengthen the updates like twice the present because these one r very shorts
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
kingphilip:
festwiz
joining ur readers

u r really trying but try to lengthen the updates like twice the present because these one r very shorts

Okay bro, would surely do that
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by emarkson(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
festwiz:
Where my readers go?
na here we dy o
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by mikaj(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm so glued to ur Tori like super glue. U could go global man. 4real

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by ProfGday(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
looking left and right making sure Rita isn't around before tiptoeing out of the room.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Sorry guys, can't update this Night due to some major distractions. Sorry but am going to drop some spoilers

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

******* MOM *******

Please bear with me
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2014
You must have slept while writing. Pele o.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
CHAPTER Sixteen

******MOM ******

several trucks passed by in full speed as Thomas continued on his journey. He had heard many things about truck drivers and the havoc they caused at night, but that didn't frighten him at all. He had experienced worse this past few days. The dashboard clock read 00:00 am. It was the time bad things supposedly happen. The highway myth began to be true as several perceptions came true.

His headlights began to flicker. 20minutes later they went out. His brakes got jammed and the car started moving faster. His speedometer read 165kmph and a dangerous curve was ahead of him. Thomas had his bottle with him, but didn't want to go back to were ever he normally went. He threw the bottle outside the car, and it came to a halt. The wind outside died down and everything was calm. The road seemed empty that night as it was supposed to, but it was just getting started.

The floor began to crack. The wind blew stonger and the birds flew faster. Something was coming. It was headed towards him. A dark puff of smoke started coming towards him. It was the same at the studio but it was different this time. A tall dark man in a cloak was floating through the smoke with a scythe in his hands. It wasn't the leader this time, it was another. The marks on his face were deep like they were made from machete cuts. His chest had a hole in the middle with a red stone placed in it.

His arm were twice the size of a normal human being. He was not human but he looked dangerous. His body was extremely hairy and his feet were not present. He charged at Thomas very fast and with the scythe in his hand. Thomas already had this experience and avoided him swiftly. The creature turned around in shock.

It was surprised that thomas had dodged the attack. It was perfectly calculated. The creature attacked him again but Thomas surpassed every single attack with ease. It felt like he was possessed.
It swung hard against Thomas' left arm with the blade of his scythe. His scythe broke in two on impact with Thomas' arm. Thomas was shocked at what had just happened. His arm was supposed to be split in half but it wasn't.

The creature looked at Thomas and called forth the demon within him. Thomas began to feel funny as she came forth from his body. It was Rita who had just protected him from his attack and she had come to finish what she had started. .. .

TBC.................

Inspired by Devil May Cry 5
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Na wa o, all of una wey dey chase Thomas, diaris God oh! All of una ghost readers, I go soon send Rita to una

* summoning Rita*

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by gamyy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
I b Rita biggest fan oo...mek una watch una mouth

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
u didn't say anything about the mom again

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
CHAPTER Seventeen

***** Broken Homes *****

Thomas stood besides his car as he watched the battle unfold between his foe and an unknown entity. They were matched at equal strengths. Thomas seized the opportunity and tried to bolt. He got into his car and zoomed off like a driver from Nascar. His heart was beating fast as he sped down the highway. He had lost about an hour and half to the fight he just witnessed.

After another 20minutes, He calmed down a little bit and eased of his speed. The moon was beginning to glow bright as morning approached. She appeared again before him as she was when they first met. Rita was seated besides him at the front of the car.
"why are you doing this to me? "

" I am currently trying to fight it my son" she replied "i never meant all those things i did, but he has us all. He controls us all"

"but who is it? " he asked

" i can't tell you my son, i can only plead with you to return home to your friends. Don't go to the village, it's what he wants"

"first you abandoned me when i was three and now you've returned you still can't tell me anything? What kind of a woman are you? Cause i don't believe you or this photo, but you can't be my mother". Thomas replied

Rita shrieked at his words and vanished from the car. Thomas became hell bent on solving his present situation. He finally arrived at his destination. He drove carefully throughout the entire the village to make sure it was humans who inhabited it. After a second check he finally drove into his father's compound. A young girl came out of the house to greet him. His father was seated on the settee with a newspaper to his face which he was reading.

After all righteousness had being fulfilled between him and his father, he decided to go straight to the point of what had being going on this past few days. His didn't seem to understand what he said until he brought out the photo which he was given from the "otherside". His father sobbed over the picture and asked how he got it and he narrated his ordeal again and this time his father believed him.

"I'll send for a diviner tomorrow morning just make sure you get some rest. You must be cleansed of this evil and tomorrow we shall begin your cleansing " his father said.

" Ooh not again" Thomas said under his breath as he slumped on the couch and fell asleep.

TBC.. .. ... ........

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by ProfGday(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
What kind of host would put a delicious soup before his esteem visitors without Eba,Amala,fufu,iyan,wheat or semo? Pls I want to declare FESTWIZ wanted..Nairalander Police over to you.

Don't hurt him jus bring him alive to me....
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProfGday:
What kind of host would put a delicious soup before his esteem visitors without Eba,Amala,fufu,iyan,wheat or semo? Pls I want to declare FESTWIZ wanted..Nairalander Police over to you.

Don't hurt him jus bring him alive to me....

Oga sorry o, no vex o. This Christmas celebration is taking its toll on me. Am really sorry bro.

Abeg make una no leave me o. Nairaland police i beg una o
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by ProfGday(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
festwiz:

Oga sorry o, no vex o. This Christmas celebration is taking its toll on me. Am really sorry bro.

Abeg make una no leave me o. Nairaland police i beg una o
GO AND SIN NO MORE SON....OYA UPDATE US KIAKIA BFOR I PUT PANKERE ON UR BACK....LOL
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
ProfGday:

GO AND SIN NO MORE SON....OYA UPDATE US KIAKIA BFOR I PUT PANKERE ON UR BACK....LOL
Oga tomorrow abeg. I need to rest.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
CHAPTER Eighteen

******Thomas ******

The evening was a gentle one. The breeze blew calmly against the trees. Thomas stood up from his bed and observed his room. It was the same as he had seen from "the other side". The pictures of his brothers lay in the same corner. He thought back to all the movies he had watched and wondered if he had saw the future. The young girl from earlier on came into his room and invited him to come eat in the living room. He shrugged of his feelings and dragged himself to the living room.

The food on the table was both mouth watering and stomach engulfing. The girl had prepared everything to his taste despite her not knowing him or so he thought. His father came in to join them. He looked stressed anf tired. Thomas asked what the problem was but he said he was just tired of going to the diviners place.

"But you said you'll get him tomorrow? What made you change your mind sir? " Thomas asked

" well he said he will be journeying very far tomorrow and won't be back unless the gods tell him too. He should be hear any second now" he replied.

As soon as his father finished speaking, the diviner walked in. Thomas quickly stood up from his seat like one stung by a scorpion. It was the same diviner. He had the same marks, he carried the same bag. Thomas quickly armed himself with a desk lamp waiting to hurl it at him.

"Matthew, Your son is possessed and he needs cleansing"

"i am not possessed you demon, i know you and i know what you did to me. Father are you working with this man to kill me? " Thomas asked looking frightened

" my son, i don't know anything of what is going on. Calm down son. He'll take care of you." his father replied.

Thomas was reluctant to accept but then gave in to his father's pleadings. The diviner was performing the same magic as last time. He looked outside the window and true to his fears, demons began to engulf the house as the diviner continued his chants. Thomas' father was hypnotised by the chants and stared at nothingness. Thomas had had enough of the rubbish going on and smashed the diviner with the lamp in his hands.

The demons broke into the house one after the other. His father was still in the same position and didn't move a muscle. Thomas was in a fix as he grabbed his father's double barrel gun and began to attack the demons that were attacking.

Thomas held a large thud against his head and crashed to the floor as all the demons gathered around him as the leader walked through the crowd of demons to him. As Thomas passed out... ..

TBC........

Dedicated to profgday
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Hey guys, I'll be writing the final chapter tomorrow afternoon CHAPTER TWENTY. i'll like to thank you guys for sticking with me this long. It means a lot.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
festwiz:
A horror series full of secrets, deciet, thrills and shivers, 'cause when it comes to blood no one gives up and no mistakes are made. I hope you enjoy it

Tag:Seun
Lenmafon, hayoronke, amenbaby, dopevick,
Abbey2580, nisotzoe, haibeehae, wemmieslim,
Sheanoel, marioking, lordgalore, Ikeano92,
chuks000, monatim, Omololamide, olarafiat,
JigsawKillah, xtremelygifted, godsonchikelue,
Georgry, Kflorencek, Xtarxhyne, Onyi42, ayomi23,
Rounakid, Olusharp, Silkmoth33, harmlessphil,
mariamferanmi, ninja4life, Jennimma,
whisper2esi, unilever, Babe2sure,bookhy,
kingphilip, Chrisx1x, adeniyi00, Skyfornia,
Darus05, Flakkydagirl, Ggee, MuniratAbolanl,
Zeinymira, OVI75, Sirdy48, bayulll01, Anelk50,
missterious, Chibueze90, Diamondamsel,
MosesIgb,
Fantasywrita,
princesssusan
boladex1
Abuklaw
Omortolah
snowprince07
Kingso23
Bertadayz,Timothy3113,BestInDeeWorld,mattiechris,tunb
soulminister
ProfDee26, Hammenat24
Bloomingbud,seunviju,TiffanyJ,moseph,D9ty7
wizkris,Epaul,ProfDee26,babyboom,Inyanga,Grace
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1
candy
LogoDWhiz
jaymomma
Odward
uchebest2006
Babyjoker, PrinceAdepoju,Suspect33, NeuroBoss,
jaki006, light57,jubileesmith,
Anugod,TheWisestjaki006
PrinceAdepoju
Temmytayo20
Missuniverse,
popeshemoo,flakkydagirl,mayowaosman,balispecial,olara
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1,Iolite
udison

Hey there guys, I implore you guys to read my story if you have time to. It will mean a lot.

Thanks
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by ProfGday(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks bro.... c u @ d top
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
oga op u wrote this entire story and didn't tag me in any episodecry
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
CHAPTER Nineteen

******* The New love *******

Thomas struggled to open his eyes for a few seconds. He was bound both hands and feet. He was tied to a pole in the middle of a cluster of houses. A lot of the houses had no doors as they were made of mud and thatch. It was about midday, but the sun wasn't shining, the day seemed to move really fast as he began to feel a little "jetlag".

His shirt was soaked from behind as it was his blood that was the culprit. He tried to make out what had happened the previous day. He worried about his father. His thoughts scared him. His father must be in great shock currently. Thomas thought about his life thus far and wondered what he had done wrong in his two decades of existence.

It soon became evening and the empty hamlet began to come to life. People of different sorts and culture, color and race began to come out of the huts. The sky turned red, the drummers lined up there drums, readying for the command from the leader. His foes which he had encountered began seeping out of the ground like raw sewage. They came in order.

It was around 9 pm or so in this strange place when the drummers began to strike their drums with great power and strength. The energy seemed to be drawn from the air as they continued to hit the drums nonn stop. Rita, The kid, The shadow from the hospital which turned out to be the guy from the road as well and the diviner stood around him. Some looked in shock others in joy as they awaited the leader to arrive.

Thomas looked at the crowd around him, they were all rich and famous. They were men and women of power, they governed the world and controlled it with power from demons. The illuminati was real after all he thought to himself.

The Leader came forth from the largest hut facing him, with his scythe in his hands. Thomas thought back at his dream and smiled to himself.

" It's time Thomas, Your body will be mine as i finally take your soul away. I planned this all and I made no single mistake in getting you here"

" Well you made a big mistake by giving me the future and a protector " Thomas said smiling mischievously.... ...

" well then young one? Shall we proceed? "

TBC.. ... .. .... .. .. .. .

Nmeri17. Thanks for your support
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
uwc bro smiley
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by mikaj(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
If I no get dedication ehhn na double barrell gun I go use find u o!!!!! Abeg update two chapters tonight na, make I use am dey alright.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by tobiboss(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Where are thou, festwiz
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy New Year, Festwiz, where are you?

Hope no spirit has seized you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HERS NOT MINE By Toyin Taiwo / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' / Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.