Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:08 AM

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location (42953 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / Are You A Painter, Home Cleaner, Carpenter, Dry-cleaner In Lagos? / Info On Starting A Laundry Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by scampy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
eminikansoso:
First

Bro, what is d work of d first pix? Thank you.
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by eminikansoso(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
scampy:

Bro, what is d work of d first pix? Thank you.
permanent marker for writing identity on the label before tagging it on cloth
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by ammy4id: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
still waiting for further infomation
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by sonssyo: 7:05pm On May 08, 2015
eminikansoso:
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

plz can u send more details to adaobimail@gmail .com.plz i have little or no experience .i plan to open a medium sized laundry office.
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by millhouse: 10:28am On May 09, 2015
nice
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by trulords(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2015
golddeejay:
yea i agree you can make atleast N500k per annum with this business but you can grow as big as u want. We currently make the excess of N100k per month, considering the competitions here (i can easily count nothing less than 10 laundry services here) and we have no plan for expansion (as we are leaving ilorin nxt yr). U determine how big you want to be and the risk is minimial, there is a complex arnd me that has beer parlour, tailor, boutique, provision store, laundary etc. Four years after the complex was built, the whole place is weedy with only the laundary is still running.
I know where u talking about bro. Wonder what went wrong
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by debco(m): 3:17am On May 12, 2015
@ Op please am interested send me details to my email tonnero80@yahoo.com how can I get the videos for packaging?
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by DBounty(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2015
Pls send details to me @ davisbounty77@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by nabiz(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Pls am interested my oga contact4mr.paul@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by macdot(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
eminikansoso:

permanent marker for writing identity on the label before tagging it on cloth

i am interested in this business, can you please email me details on macdot700@gmail.com ? i will really appreciate, thanks in advance
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by kaztek: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Pls I will appreciate if I can get a mail from you as per starting a small laundry outlet...... U can reach me on kaztek2020@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
eminikansoso:
This is a business that can fetch one at least #500k per annum
For a man with kids and responsibilty N500k per annum is nothing. In other words the average profit made would be like N42k per month.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by OCTAVO: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
tosag:
For a man with kids and responsibilty N500k per annum is nothing. In other words the average profit made would be like N42k per month.
But it may be a side business. Not necessarily the main source of income.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Maximus85(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2015
bidemi12345:
tanx 4 the info i hve one am runining in ma 3 bedroom flat i think 4 u start first u dnt washing machine 4 me i employ smeone dat is washing it 4 me nd i hve all kind of chemical 4 stain removal. am frm akure ondo state 4 more info jst cal me on 08168513412 08086377842 i wil explain much beta 4 u i dnt ask 4 money

Are you on WhatsApp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Maximus85(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2015
eminikansoso:

I WILL POST THE PICS OF EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE BUSINESS AND FEW VIDEOS OF HOW TO IRON AND PACKAGING OF CLOTHES BUT IT WILL BE OUT BY NEXT WEEK MONDAY.
THANKS

This is my seat. Bomb dey on top oooo.
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Maximus85(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
OCTAVO:

But it may be a side business. Not necessarily the main source of income.

Bravo octavo u make brain jooor.

A man's salary should be a fraction of his monthly income.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by dotsdavidson(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please OP, I'm about to start a med-size laundry, kindly help with info
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by eminikansoso(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well for those that call #500k a token. It is true but bears it in mind that Rome is not built in a day.
The truth is that half bread is better than nothing. I have trained more than 20 pple on this business in this forum.
my shop is in okwe area in Asaba Delta State.
I have two men taking care of the business at my absent. Still am unable to meet the demand of my customers.
the least profit per month is #120k
thanks

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by dotsdavidson(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
eminikansoso:
Well for those that call #500k a token. It is true but bears it in mind that Rome is not built in a day.
The truth is that half bread is better than nothing. I have trained more than 20 pple on this business in this forum.
my shop is in okwe area in Asaba Delta State.
I have two men taking care of the business at my absent. Still am unable to meet the demand of my customers.
the least profit per month is #120k
thanks

You are absolutely right my brother, a business that chuns out a net profit of #500,000 annually is a good one. Moreover, what you make in any endeavour is a factor of your input into it.

Please I am very interested in setting up the business in Abuja in August. Please what kind of assistance can you render regarding the training.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Mudarris: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm interested too, pls
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by eminikansoso(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mudarris:
I'm interested too, pls
dotsdavidson:

You are absolutely right my brother, a business that chuns out a net profit of #500,000 annually is a good one. Moreover, what you make in any endeavour is a factor of your input into it.

Please I am very interested in setting up the business in Abuja in August. Please what kind of assistance can you render regarding the training.

Thank you.
let talk on whatsapp 07067222160 from 10am to 3.pm every monday to friday
thanks
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by denis217: 5:25am On Jul 07, 2015
eminikansoso:

thanks
please i am very much interested. I currently run a laundry business myself but I make use of charcoal pressing iron although my customers are complaining. am thinking of upgrading to electric iron. please like how much is the one in the picture you posted and also can that size of generator comfortably carry two of such pressing iron at a time?. please reply
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Techwriter: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
If you have all these without a plan for marketing, you have not started. Therefore get a business card, flyer, website etc. See full explaination and sample web designs done for Nigerian laundry business here http://eloquentbrands..com/2015/03/logo-flyers-and-website-design-for-dry.html
Check out website design for JIT www.jitcleaners.com and Derakleen www.derakleen.com

eminikansoso:
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Shelve
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by prosper00(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ayam waiting...
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by eminikansoso(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2015
denis217:

please i am very much interested. I currently run a laundry business myself but I make use of charcoal pressing iron although my customers are complaining. am thinking of upgrading to electric iron. please like how much is the one in the picture you posted and also can that size of generator comfortably carry two of such pressing iron at a time?. please reply
the generator can supply enough current to carry the two iron but use one iron and washing machine simultaneously
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by dotsdavidson(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
eminikansoso:

thanks

Seems you have been busy of late, can't reach you again on Whatsapp. Any other number?
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by molar36: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
guddy bros,i,m interested in dis tranning

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by Chillis: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by DBounty(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wonder y dis thread is not growing. peeps,pls com share ur experience. I've started.my first customer paid full b4 service.I delivered to time. her feedback was I didn't put enough starch. welcome ur contributions.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location by preciousMI1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
eminikansoso:
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Shelve
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun

Thanks

can u highlight more on this....the prices of all those machines and gadgets.. . mykkynykky@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians / Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars / Naira Now Undervalued After Float, Bank Of America Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.