Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria (442 Views)

"Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan 2015-politics / 2015 Politics Claiming The Lives Of Our Loved Ones In Mubi / This Is Not Time For 2015 Politics, I Want To Work- Jonathan(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria by Omoswags(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR LIES!

When I look at how partisanship has blinded oursense of judgment and fairness and respect for others' rights, I just laugh. And this stems from the attitude of my brothers and sisters on the other side of the political divide and those who just don't like Jonathan's face.

Imagine these:If you are a Southern Christian and you support the president, you are TRIBALIST.

But a Northern Muslim/Hausa Fulani who supports Buhari/Atiku is not!

If you are seen pushing the president's case, you are PAID to do that, when you do that for the opposition, you are a patriot.

When an editor writes an editorial that is sympathetic to the president, he has been BOUGHT, but the one that abuses the president is a FREEDOM FIGHTER.

A blogger that posts stories positive about Nigeria is a shame and has been paid, but Sahara Reporters is a credible source of news.

When you support Jonathan, you are a JONATHANIAN. Meanwhile, I am still looking for someone tagged BUHARIST for supporting the retired general.

When you support Jonathan and PDP, you 'hate'Nigeria.

But when you support a Kwankwaso who spent FOURTEEN YEARS in PDP and has only been APC member for ELEVEN MONTHS, you are pushing for change!

When local government elections are held in opposition state and the ruling party clears all the seats, DEMOCRACY IS AT WORK, but INEC cannot be trusted to conduct election. In fact, when such happens in PDP state, it is rigged.When opposition wins a bye-election, the PEOPLE have SPOKEN, but when reverse is the case, then INEC has worked for PDP.

A PDP member since 1999 who decamps to APC today at the age 70 has become a progressive, but an APC member who moves the other direction,has left 'light' for 'darkness'.

All the billions being spent by PDP to prosecute election preparations are 'stolen', but the ones being spent by opposition fall from sky.
When a minister buys house in Lekki, he has stolen. But a Lagos commissioner who shares fence with him/her (and even and bigger house)took 'mortgage' to built his own!

The crowd at the president's declaration was'rented' but all those who came to Buhari's were not.
In fact, some of them trekked from Sokoto to Abuja and did not eat for three days because they love the general.

And if you read this and it pricks your conscience,instead of reflecting on it, you will put on a boldface and tag me a Jonathanian and a PDPapologist. Abegi, wetin you go tag yourself?Obamaian? Buharist? Atikuist? Kwankwasonian? Amaechist? APC irredentist? Joor, my hand dey pain me jare. I wan go drink

2 Likes

Re: OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria by Orunto: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
My friend go and drink but not too much 'cos vendetta from high places against GEJ is gathering. You may be needed very quickly to help untie some. Meanwhile, PDP SHOULD GET THE BEST PRO FIRMS IN LAGOS, ABUJA, ABEOKUTA, OWERRI, SOKOTO AND OTHER STATE CAPITAL TO COMMENCE ITS CAMPAIGN. IT IS NECESSARY.
Re: OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria by unlimitedbosco: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
when mods post nigeria airport are bad a news item from a faceless organisation GUIDE TO SLEEPING IN AIRPORTS (whatever their mission we dont know) on fp even when faan refuted the report they are not inciting narialand against pdp or gej transformation
Re: OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria by unlimitedbosco: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
when apc know the real bokoharm leaders but are waiting for gej to beg them to tell bh to stop killing in place where they expect their bulk of vote they are patrotic
Re: OUR HYPOCRISY...OUR Lies! My opinion About The 2015 Politics In Nigeria by Omoswags(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
God is watching...

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Destroy Nigeria -buhari / 2015 Elections Must Hold In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – PDP / Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.