Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Interesting life hacks ;) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interesting life hacks ;) (424 Views)

Picture: 15 Useful Life Hacks Most People Don't Know / 12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Some Simple Life Hacks You Could Actually Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting life hacks ;) by Dannidom(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good to know and share

enjoy

1. Faking confidence can actualy influence the brain chemistry and change your life

2. Having yellow in your environment or looking at the color yellow makes u stay focused. Yellow decreases the production of Melatonin, a hormone that makes you feel sleepy.

3. On musicovery.com you could actualy find new music based on your curent mood.

4. Most women are subconsciously attracted by how you smel than how you look.

5. When you forget someones name say "what's that your name again" they may be annoyed when saying it simply say "I mean your last name"

6. Tiltin your head to the rigt and slightly up makes you look more atrativ wile tilting it to the right makes you look more inteligent

7. When finished wit an esay copy n paste into google translate. An efective way to check mistakes.

8. Most of the problems in life are due to 2 reasons 'acting without thinking' vice varsa

9. Press STOP STOP PLAY to discontinue viewing trailers with your DVD player.

10. Filmin vido at a noisyplace with your phone cover the speaker with your hand for clearer sound when replaying.

(1) (Reply)

A List Of Some Internet Acronyms. / Help We Student!!! / Pls I Need Help With My Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.