Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef (18448 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan / My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Looks delicious...abeg deliver it to my house safely.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

2-3 cup of warm water
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon yeast
1/2 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 cups of flour
(250g)

Get a bowl.....add ur water dissolve your yeast into the water add sugar and salt...stir together wait for 10/15 minutes so as to let the yeast activate then add ur oil....... pour in your flour and mix simultaneously....add in flour till it forms a dough....get your work surface ready....sprinkle little on the surface(so as not to let the dough stick while kneading)transfer ur dough from your bowl to your work surface area...if your dough is sticky add more flour..NOTE:your dough should be a soft dough.....knead your dough into a round shape.....put your kneaded dough in a clean bowl ..rub the top of the dough with oil(so it won't become dry)cover bowl with cling film/nylon...leave @ room temperature for @least 1 hour 30 min(so it would rise)....after the dough as risen....sprinkle flour on ur work surface put the risen dough on it...cut into two round ball..........you can now roll your doughs out with rolling pin OR work out your dough with your hand pressing the top of the dough and expanding it.........
NO EGG MILK SUGAR AND OTHER YUMMIES sad shocked

TWAAAAAAH
*SPITS* grin
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by zyzxx(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:
Looks delicious...abeg deliver it to my house safely.
grin, are u sure u will eat it? tongue
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Zaikon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
O.p u just deh make my mouth ful... #PIZZA
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
zyzxx:
grin, are u sure u will eat it? tongue
of course,yes. Bring a bottle of red wine too grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Coolguy89(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
From d way is dis,e no go swt grin but Try sha
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by zyzxx(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:

of course,yes. Bring a bottle of red wine too grin
u won't wanna take d wine, coz u'll get drunk after a glass cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by anitank(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
kendrick93:
looks cheap
It's home made!! It's supposed to look the way it does

Stup!!d!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by DONOCHAS(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice one OP, but where is my own shear
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by godsveryown(f): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Rexphobia:
Erme, I think say pizza dey flat pass like this?

And this does not look like the pizza I bought for under bridge near eiffel tower in France.

In fact we don't like the look of this pizza in France
hahahahahahahah...but here in Naija we love it and since ur on Naija's soil on d internet, u culd get arrested 4 saying such odichichi so watch it.
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by anitank(f): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't eat pizza because of the amount of cheese it usually contains. Hate anything fat

Op, can pizza be prepared without adding cheese?
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
NO EGG MILK SUGAR AND OTHER YUMMIES sad shocked

TWAAAAAAH
*SPITS* grin

No egg.....check the ingrededents wella you go see sugar......and milk its optional (not professional)
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by killercute16(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
Transfer your stretched dough ontop your pizza stone(you can use a very thick cake board or baking pan)spread ur tomato sauce on it( for the sauce u can use ketchup or home made tomato sauce)......your cheese...add the whatever toppings(hotdogs,pepperoni,onion,green pepper e.t.c....anything you feel like adding) add cheese again(optional)....then put into ur pre heated oven...leave for 15/20 mins..#LOBATAN.....NOTE:make sure you grease your pizza stone/baking pan with shortening/butter then dust with flour.
owk,owk....You are good
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by pinkycute(f): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
You and ur pizza look cute tongue
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by sukkot: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
anitank:
I don't eat pizza because of the amount of cheese it usually contains. Hate anything fat

you dont need cheese. you can put whatever you want on it. even fried beans grin
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by toobby(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
NIGERIAN PIZZA............... u 4 open shop dey deliver pizza o
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
anitank:

Yep
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by sukkot: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
my first attempt 2 years ago. now i am an expert

[img] http://s107.photobucket.com/user/john7trumpet/media/Picture051_zpsf9c23848.jpg.html [/img]
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
OP looks like someone I know that lives in Lagos. By the way nice collection of cakes here; https://www.nairaland.com/2013689/picture-gallery-cakes-me --you're very talented.
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Coolguy89:

Heheheheh.....don't judge a book by it cover grin
Coolguy89:

Heheheheh.....don't judge a book by it cover
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by JayJustus(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
lol...some innovation here tho...but as a culinary student using regular flat sandwich cheese for pizza is new to me but if it's good for the goose its good for the gander...
my mums pizza still da best...

anyway

KICK JONATHAN 2015
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

2-3 cup of warm water
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon yeast
1/2 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 cups of flour
(250g)

Get a bowl.....add ur water dissolve your yeast into the water add sugar and salt...stir together wait for 10/15 minutes so as to let the yeast activate then add ur oil....... pour in your flour and mix simultaneously....add in flour till it forms a dough....get your work surface ready....sprinkle little on the surface(so as not to let the dough stick while kneading)transfer ur dough from your bowl to your work surface area...if your dough is sticky add more flour..NOTE:your dough should be a soft dough.....knead your dough into a round shape.....put your kneaded dough in a clean bowl ..rub the top of the dough with oil(so it won't become dry)cover bowl with cling film/nylon...leave @ room temperature for @least 1 hour 30 min(so it would rise)....after the dough as risen....sprinkle flour on ur work surface put the risen dough on it...cut into two round ball..........you can now roll your doughs out with rolling pin OR work out your dough with your hand pressing the top of the dough and expanding it.........
I SWEAR ! ! ! curse my current brokeness. there are many stuff i want to do!
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by jreyez(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cool...
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by bebe2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
common cheddar cheese, naija no get??

weldone
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Wisegeek01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Osshee!!

Op make we start bizi-n-essi

"I get 4 container for High sea,

I can sponsor you so dat we can supply pple on the Moon"

grin
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls what is pizza because I sch in igbekebo.
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
@OP I duff down my hat for you....
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by crowbar(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
@OP, are you sure you baked this? cos I can see the start of the name dominos pizza at the corner of the sixth pic ( bottom right side )
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by ldpele(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
When i reach house,i no go try am because e no go full me for the night, don't wan to eat in the dream and possibly wake up with toothpick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
bebe2:
common cheddar cheese, naija no get??

weldone

Lolz...naija get oooooo......cheddar cheese,Mozarella cheese.e.t.c I only made use of what I have

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
crowbar:
@OP, are you sure you baked this? cos I can see the start of the name dominos pizza at the corner of the sixth pic ( bottom right side )

Lolz......i made it.....
Re: Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
pinkycute:
You and ur pizza look cute tongue

Thanks MA'AM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PONMO (COW SKIN) - What You Need To Know. / What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / Xmas Xtra.. Some Guys Cant Kill A fowl Come And Confess If You Cant :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.