Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Website Reviews (Airline Flight And Booking Website) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Reviews (Airline Flight And Booking Website) (759 Views)

Website Reviews Of Nigeria Newspapers / Website Reviews, Anyone? / Website Reviews Wanted - Farriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Reviews (Airline Flight And Booking Website) by hilaryiwens05: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
i just completed an airline flight and booking website. please review, your comments are welcome. http://carrywaka.com/

PLEASE VIEW WITH A COMPUTER FOR THE FULL VIEW... STILL WORKING ON THE RESPONSIVENESS

1 Like

Re: Website Reviews (Airline Flight And Booking Website) by onyengbu: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
i just completed an airline flight and booking website. please review, your comments are welcome. http://carrywaka.com/

PLEASE VIEW WITH A COMPUTER FOR THE FULL VIEW... STILL WORKING ON THE RESPONSIVENESS

I will not call the site completely your work because you just linked to other sites like booking.com and merlinx.eu

Am I wrong?
Re: Website Reviews (Airline Flight And Booking Website) by hilaryiwens05: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Booking.com link is d affiliate link(everybody knows dat) of the owner and merlinx.eu is an api which calls the flight form

(1) (Reply)

Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! / Recommended Security Checks For Your Joomla Website / Is Dis Amount Not Too Low For Dis ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.