Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. (823 Views)

Photos From The Visit Of Aisha Buhari To The Awolowo's Residence / IGP Solomon Arase Visit The Awolowo's (Photo) / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2014
ogbeni aregbesola our awolowo in making have done well in his work,he has put food on d table of d good people of osun state during his first term he create 40,000 jobs for d youth more are still coming he has brought politics to d people in which d good people of omoluabi state can now contest based on their merit he has revived d agriculture sector not only that the education sector in d state av prove beyond reasonable doubt our young children are now feeding every day in the school,even he provided bus from them conveying them to their various schools. almost going to 50 buses.he has done well in our roads too doing well in d interstate roads well done ogbeni u av imbibe d spirit of awolowo well done we love u more from u in ur second term as u start today. to d good people of this country more of ur comment and ur views on aregbesola giant stride need ur comment on what to do to make osun state great .
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Eeyaah, Okpo Imo carry go jor
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by emmasege: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Please tell your man the following
1. He needs not talk loosely and he should tread cautiously this time around. We are all still bearing the brunt of his careless talk against the FG at the moment. There is time to play politics and time to fraternise with oga at the top. He should learn from other APC governors, they know when to criticize and eulogise the Presidency. All criticism makes one an enemy of a would-be benefactor. For God's sake, Osun is not lagos and can not survive for even two months without the monthly pocket money from the FG.
2. He should not be in a hurry to achieve so many things at a time- that's the hallmark of a mediocre. He's promised so much but delivered very little if not none. He wants to build an airport, construct new roads and fly overs, build mega schools among others out of paucity of funds. And so, he's left with no choice than borrowing needlessly in some cases. For heaven sake, why can't he face road construction and tidy up the already messed-up educational system. What has Osun got to do with an airport at the moment when Osogbo is just about an hour from Ibadan and 90 minutes from Ilorin, both of which are not commercially viable anyway.
3. He should prioritize the welfare of workers. Their sweat must not dry up before they get their reward. Apart from your APC members, virtually all the workers and many residents are furious with your man for obvious reason- no money in town. Even artisans don't get patronised. Right now, many pensioners have not collected a dime for the past three months. Doesn't Rauf eat in the Government house. Anyway, I don't blame him. He has never worked as a civil servant, so he doesn't know what it means to toil for 35 years.

Finally, I congratulate Ogbeni Aregbesola and wish him a successful, uncontroversial tenure. Right now many people are in tears and praying that God would deliver Osun State from Rauf's hand. So, my candid advice for him is that he should pray and work hard so that this prayer goes unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Kunleskey(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Op awolowo ke...u made a mistake, they are incompareable.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Abiolainfo: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
emmasege:
Please tell your man the following
1. He needs not talk loosely and he should tread cautiously this time around. We are all still bearing the brunt of his careless talk against the FG at the moment. There is time to play politics and time to fraternise with oga at the top. He should learn from other APC governors, they know when to criticize and eulogise the Presidency. All criticism makes one an enemy of a would-be benefactor. For God's sake, Osun is not lagos and can not survive for even two months without the monthly pocket money from the FG.
2. He should not be in a hurry to achieve so many things at a time- that's the hallmark of a mediocre. He's promised so much but delivered very little if not none. He wants to build an airport, construct new roads and fly overs, build mega schools among others out of paucity of funds. And so, he's left with no choice than borrowing needlessly in some cases. For heaven sake, why can't he face road construction and tidy up the already messed-up educational system. What has Osun got to do with an airport at the moment when Osogbo is just about an hour from Ibadan and 90 minutes from Ilorin, both of which are not commercially viable anyway.
3. He should prioritize the welfare of workers. Their sweat must not dry up before they get their reward. Apart from your APC members, virtually all the workers and many residents are furious with your man for obvious reason- no money in town. Even artisans don't get patronised. Right now, many pensioners have not collected a dime for the past three months. Doesn't Rauf eat in the Government house. Anyway, I don't blame him. He has never worked as a civil servant, so he doesn't know what it means to toil for 35 years.

Finally, I congratulate Ogbeni Aregbesola and wish him a successful, uncontroversial tenure. Right now many people are in tears and praying that God would deliver Osun State from Rauf's hand. So, my candid advice for him is that he should pray and work hard so that this prayer goes unanswered.

people like you abi
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2014
ogbeni aregbe is paying d workers every month but late niii due to reduction of allocation in d sw state ogbeni is trying carry on jor
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2014
from osogbo to Ilorin is 3 hrs ooooo its only from osogbo to Ibadan that's 1 hr
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by emmasege: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
from osogbo to Ilorin is 3 hrs ooooo its only from osogbo to Ibadan that's 1 hr
That's when u take the longer Offa route which is due to the bad state of the road anyway. The shortest route is via ogbomoso which is less than hour from Osogbo. Ogbomoso to ilorin is also less than 30 minutes. Am sure u are not a state civil servant, u must be one of his paid e_propagandists. As at this Monday (24/11/2014) that I left Osogbo, civil servants had not been paid October salary & this has been recurrent for a long time (except some two months b4 d election for obvious reason).
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2014
I believe strongly paying of salary late is not d fault of d governor but d fault of federal government cutting d allocation of APC state .this is not fair enough from Gej this same thing too is happening in Edo state too.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by LeOstrich: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Johnnyessence:
I believe strongly paying of salary late is not d fault of d governor but d fault of federal government cutting d allocation of APC state .this is not fair enough from Gej this same thing too is happening in Edo state too.

Your useless governor prioritizes useless over-inflated projects that are meant as kick back to his frog Father Tinubu.

Your janjawiid agbo drinking tout of a governor has no sense of planning. How and why should he depend on resources and revenue from another region for his budget?

Osun has one of the highest budgets for 2015 which is running on deficit based on loans.

Your useless rascal governor has no business managing any resource as he has proven how daft he is.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. by ipromise: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2014
A leader is someone who demonstrates what is '''possible'' However, pertinent to osun state i reserve my comment....

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Asks Court To Send Police IG To Prison For Contempt / Nigerian Military Training Cancellation Baffles US Experts / Obasanjo Blasts Wole Soyinka In His Book "My Watch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.