Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag (39432 Views)

Where To Download Tv Series With English Subtitles / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Stegomiah: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
koice:

Sorry boss, I wasn't privy to the question. You should have quoted me or at least attached my name to your post, that way I would have gotten a mention and responded immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNWOgusxd78

Use Tubemate or any other YouTube downloader to download.
how do i resume a paused download while using tubemate without getting this interrupted....reply. I do have to start over most of the time. It can be really frustrating.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by seribroo56(m): 2:07am On Mar 22, 2015
koice:

Sorry boss, I wasn't privy to the question. You should have quoted me or at least attached my name to your post, that way I would have gotten a mention and responded immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNWOgusxd78

Use Tubemate or any other YouTube downloader to download.
I tried using andsream and alluc but it said this host is not surpoted bla bla bla pls what should I do thanks
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 22, 2015
seribroo56:
I tried using andsream and alluc but it said this host is not surpoted bla bla bla pls what should I do thanks

Download CM Browser from Playstore. It's like vGet premium. It can download. any link from anywhere.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 22, 2015
seribroo56:

Download CM Browser from Playstore. It's like vGet premium in the sense that it does support every video hosting domain out there. Way better than Tubemate, Andstream and Hubi.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by seribroo56(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
koice:

Download CM Browser from Playstore. It's like vGet premium in the sense that it does support every video hosting domain out there. Way better than Tubemate, Andstream and Hubi.
pls I don't get when I download cm browser what next.. Thanks for the fast reply
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
seribroo56:
pls I don't get when I download cm browser what next.. Thanks for the fast reply

Use it to download na.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by seribroo56(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
koice:

Use it to download na.
OK so instead of pasteing it on and stream I should post it on cm browser
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
seribroo56:
OK so instead of pasteing it on and stream I should post it on cm browser

CM browser is a browser. Just use it to get the link you want as one would normally do with UC browser, then click on the download link. You don't need to copy and paste, it's self contained.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Watch this video tutorials I made on how to pick and download from the various links present on Watchseries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i--_n6uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkjplu0cWo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.