Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag (38707 Views)

Where To Download Tv Series With English Subtitles / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dacronym:

I've done that several times still did not work

Too bad. Well, use the alternative method. Browse and download from Tubemate as shown at the beginning of this page.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2015
@Koice..please how did you embed subtitles in the movies?

Peeps be talking with their nose angry
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
bykebyke:
@Koice..please how did you embed subtitles in the movies?

Peeps be talking with their nose angry

Use Google and search for an apk app called Subloader Full. Download and install and watch it do the magic.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
koice:

Use Google and search for an apk app called Subloader Full. Download and install and watch it do the magic.
Thanks bro

You've saved my ears grin

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
koice:

ive managed to download via tubemate, i think what i didnt get at first was that i would go to the site via d tubemate app itself which to be honest was a bit long and complicated. Thanks anyways for the info.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Thanks bro

You've saved my ears grin

You're Welcome.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Dacronym:

ive managed to download via tubemate, i think what i didnt get at first was that i would go to the site via d tubemate app itself which to be honest was a bit long and complicated. Thanks anyways for the info.

Pleasure.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by princesuko(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
koice:

Pleasure.

Whats the best plan for downloading these series video.... Tired of watching movies
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 06, 2015
princesuko:

Whats the best plan for downloading these series video.... Tired of watching movies

MTN BIS and Etisalat PayG by pulse are ideal.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2015
dealtinate:

MTN BIS and Etisalat PayG by pulse are ideal.
How does the mtn bis works?
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
0luwajuwon:
How does the mtn bis works?

Go-to the phone section and find out. I use Etisalat myself.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
koice:
Just download Watchseries.ag app. It makes downloading easier.
I just downloaded the app, but i can't download with it, it is taking me to my browser.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
0luwajuwon:
I just downloaded the app, but i can't download with it, it is taking me to my browser.

Pay attention, cuz with the following method you can download both. the TV series and movies from anywhere:
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
-Goto playstore, download and install an app called AndStream. Don't launch it yet.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
-Use your mobile browser and open wwww.alluc.com

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
-At the searchbox type in any TV series or movie you want to. download and press go. The name must be in the right sequence to get an accurate result. Eg: Firefly S01E01.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
-Choose one option from the several spread across the page and wait till you're rerouted to the host website.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
-Then copy the URL of the page.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
-Launch the Andstream app and at the link box, paste the URL you just copied and then press the download button below.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
-That's it, downloading of your video file will proceed.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
koice:
-That's it, downloading of your video file will proceed.
Tnx
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
0luwajuwon:
Tnx

Pleasure.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2015
@Dacronym, and @0luwajuwon, download and install the app below. It will solve all your TV series wahalla, guaranteed.

media-apps.cc/build.apk
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
koice:

@Dacronym, and @0luwajuwon, download and install the app below. It will solve all your TV series wahalla, guaranteed.

media-apps.cc/build.apk
I know this not the right place but it seems you use an infinix zero, Please I would like to know the working games you currently have plus where and how you downloaded them (am interested in sports games only)
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dacronym:

I know this not the right place but it seems you use an infinix zero, Please I would like to know the working games you currently have plus where and how you downloaded them (am interested in sports games only)

Infinix Zero 2gb ram version can run any HD games you throw at it. Doesn't matter the size nor the signature, Zero handles it like a pro.

Personal, I normally don't play Sports games, I'm more of Adventure and shoot-em-up kind of guy, but sports games I've had installed previously on my Zero before removing them to make way for my real preferences are as follows:

-Real Racing 3
-Fifa 14 and 15
-Alphalt 7 and 8
-Need For Speed Most Wanted
-Virtua Tennis Challenge

All plays without a single lag, though you might wanna get a power bank cuz they each drain the battery faster than normal, most especially Real Racing 3 which incidentally is the most powerful.

Websites to download trusty HD games of any kind are:

www.androidgamezonebd.com (My number one choice)
www.andropalace..net
www.revdl.com
www.apkmania.co

Happy gaming. cool
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
koice:

Infinix Zero 2gb ram version can run any HD games you throw at it. Doesn't matter the size nor the signature, Zero handles it like a pro.

Personal, I normally don't play Sports games, I'm more of Adventure and shoot-em-up kind of guy, but sports games I've had installed previously on my Zero before removing them to make way for my real preferences are as follows:

-Real Racing 3
-Fifa 14 and 15
-Alphalt 7 and 8
-Need For Speed Most Wanted
-Virtua Tennis Challenge

All plays without a single lag, though you might wanna get a power bank cuz they each drain the battery faster than normal, most especially Real Racing 3 which incidentally is the most powerful.

Websites to download trusty HD games of any kind are:

www.androidgamezonebd.com (My number one choice)
www.andropalace..net
www.revdl.com
www.apkmania.co

Happy gaming. cool
Ok thanks, although am interested in fifa 14, nfs hot pursuit and PES 12 where exactly did you get this and how(downloaded through the apk, downloaded obb etc.) and do you play psp games with ppsspp.
Please pardon my questions why I ask is cos I've burnt close to 5Gb and I only got real racing 3 working, since you are a fellow Zero user I am only assuming that ur sites and methods will most likely work for me.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Links for Fifa 14 full version (Apk+Data): http://www.andropalace.net/2013/11/fifa-14-by-ea-sports-1-3-2-apkdata-full-version.html

Link for NFS: Hot Pursuit ((Apk+Data): http://androidgamezonebd.com/Need_for_Speed_Hot_Pursuit.html

Link for PES 12: http://androidgamezonebd.com/Pes_12_MISHU.html

Infinix Zero gpu is Mali 450. Visit the links and see how it's done. Detail Tutorials are there.

PS: I don't play PSP games on my Zero. Read somewhere it kills the motherboard.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
My Man thanks a lot, will try this links
Abeg one more thing boss, I need a working download link to this movie "It's a mad mad mad world".
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol @koice e be like say my questions don tire you.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dacronym:
Lol @koice e be like say my questions don tire you.
Sorry boss, I wasn't privy to the question. You should have quoted me or at least attached my name to your post, that way I would have gotten a mention and responded immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNWOgusxd78

Use Tubemate or any other YouTube downloader to download.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Qoaki3k: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.