Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. (43786 Views)

Meet Late Dora Akunyili Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Crosby: She Is A Painter / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award / About The Artist: Njideka Akunyili Crosby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by ocelot2006(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Very impressive. Her late mom would've been very proud.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by seunwen2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Just passing by jare wey Jonathan dey inside ASO rock naw dey sama red wine with pepper wishing her success in her career
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by ABAKA72(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
simpleseyi:
Intelligence is hereditary. We are all proud of the Akunyuli family. I wonder the type of brains Mr & Mrs Jonathan's children will have? Drunk's brain or grammarian's brain?

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by docadams: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
BrokenTV:

You guys can't hide your stupidity for a while wetin carry Jonathan enter this thread.

Don't mind him. His Tv is broken.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Keluong(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
simpleseyi:
Intelligence is hereditary. We are all proud of the Akunyuli family. I wonder the type of brains Mr & Mrs Jonathan's children will have? Drunk's brain or grammarian's brain?
nope, clueless brain

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Calculux95: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Damn girl your freaky talented.... Hope you the da vinci of our time

#RESPECT
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
simpleseyi:
Intelligence is hereditary.We are all proud of the Akunyuli family.I wonder the type of brains Mr &Mrs Jonathan's children will have?Drunk's brain or grammarian's brain?
this statement is highly repulsive

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Enoquin(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am more interested in the story of that art...strikes deep
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Laygos:
And she is still a virgin
she is married to a white american. however she is still a serious virgin.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by GNonny: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Must you always let us know how senseless you are? Ewu! And I'm sure your parents thaught you, but because you lack manners, that's why you can type rubbish.... Fool!
simpleseyi:
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by talk2cj08(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
simpleseyi:
I don't like doing dis but...... u are very stupid for referring to my presido like dis

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by raphy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
she looks like a model to me ...these long legs ..awww..d award she will be collecting will be as these legs.congrats to d cute ebony.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by jbaby265(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
wow..pls continue to make ur mom proud

intelligent woman
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by bunmioguns(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
dainformant:

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/like-mother-like-daughter-dora.html

Just look at her simple dressing

Well brought up

Unlike most Nl babes

undecided

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Abraham2013(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
simpleseyi:

I hope u know dat ur own mumu is hereditary too.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by InvertedHammer: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
/

I still dey try figure out how Dora come get such a beautiful daughter.

\
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by creepsyme(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrat dearie! Wish u more success, but I need to know if you kneel down to paint....
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by creepsyme(f): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats dearie! wish u more success, but does she kneel down to paint?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by lordnammy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thats our daughter keep it up dearie
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Tokunbohkinibig: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Chubhie post=28397093]Nji my love! Like mother like daughter. Enjoy your success african beauty.[/quote

African beauty ke!!!! who or what are you referring to as an African beauty? the art work or the artist
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Rhozabeth(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmm! A chip of the old block! Congrats.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Adeyinka123: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Greatness is in the blood. We are all proud of you.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by bimzy1212(f): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congratulations 2 her
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
blizard44:
Cool one for the Akunyilis and Nigeria at large.

Btw, is she married
heeeey!!!! who b dat....I knw her b4 u....infact we school in france.
$25000 we ar goin to b engaged soon.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
blizard44:
Cool one for the Akunyilis and Nigeria at large.

Btw, is she married
ask google....
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by mattkelly: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Soloter:
Why must you bring in the presidency in this issue? I staunchly oppose his policies not his person on this forum and else where but i see it unbecoming for you to castigate him here. It is needless.

Abi ohh..Wonder the type of stupid people that even liked he's comment..It's so funny that Nigerians that blame the Government are even worst than those in Government..What a Pity..What a Shame..Despite the Fact that i do not like Mr president's style of Leadership,this thread has totally nothing to do with him,even going as far as abusing him..Too Bad..Common Lets celebrate the achievements of the Daughter of an Amazon for once..

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by dainformant(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oga Seun....I hail you...the source link of this post is not showing .....its from National Helm.....Thanks as you rectify it
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by semic01(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Soloter post=28390842] Why must you bring in the presidency in this issue? I staunchly oppose his policies not his person on this forum and else where but i see it unbecoming for you to castigate him here. It is needless.[/quote

You right friend
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2014
#team brains over beauty. don't fault me when I go for the brightest chic around, it's with this in view.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Leebeedo(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:

Is GEJ not old to be your father?criticize him but don't abuse him.......if only you know what you're getting yourself into, I pity your destiny!

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by hansad: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:
Jonathan is brilliant, wife above average. That's how they have been able to endure ethnic bigots and dunces like you, yet they still wax strong before people more intelligent than you. Only thing is that Jonathan and wife are not English people, so they speak Nigerian English. They grew up in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Draws Flavour, Phyno, Emmanuella (Photos) / Becoming A Graphic Designer / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.