Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri (40639 Views)

US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/27/blessing-okagbare-igho-otegheris-official-wedding-photos/
This lady, does she bleach?
Answer abeg!
Last Bullet
She get body like man!
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by lanxlot(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

trying hard to interact with the fool so he wount feel outcastes but a fool will always be a fool
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by lanxlot(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

trying hard to interact with the fool so he wount feel outcastes but a fool will always be a fool
interacting with a fool?? nw dats a bad idea, Lest u bcum a fool also. if actually d pson u r conversing with is 1.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by watchindelta(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
congrats my sist n bros.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by tintingz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
She's pretty wink.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by holatin(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
lanxlot:
interacting with a fool?? nw dats a bad idea, Lest u bcum a fool also. if actually d pson u r conversing with is 1.
don't want u feel neglected and decide to commit suicide
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by jevic(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thankd God for 'em.
Wish them well in their marriage life.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Pavore9: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
sommyblaze:
celebrities marrying each other, this I was not taught were I school in Somalia
ln Somalia..Al shaabab never play reach your school?

Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Clefcentfelix(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congratulations
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by pak: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats Blessing.
More blessings

..sorry to be the spoil sport but does anyone else thinks she looks more beautiful without the excessive make up

Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Beautiful. May God bless ur marriage
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by dreezybines: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Happy 4 her..Its not all about book book book...discover ur self and work on ur self
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
skyprofm:
Pretty cool. but who is d Igho guy. Where does he play? Nasarawa united?
Lmao @ Nasarawa united
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Samsonklin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
sommyblaze:
celebrities marrying each other, this I was not taught were I school in Somalia
The last time I checked, u are my course mate in France, since when did u started schooling in somalia naaa

Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Raymondif: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
skyprofm:
no, it is nkwa peoples club of abia
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Raymondif: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
skyprofm:
no, it is nkwa peoples club of abia
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Youngzedd(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
I thought she's black
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by alexdele: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
The most fastest lady in Africa i wish best of lucky in your marriage
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Olaooni88(f): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
good.
I pray you don't run so fast from marriage to spinsterhood again.
i wonder why some folks are full of negative thought.. Smh for u bro
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Olaooni88(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

This lady, does she bleach?
Answer abeg!
Last Bullet
She get body like man!
you wey get body like woman where does it take u to? Quit critism bro..
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Ninilowo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
VENTY0:
Do I knw ha Am still tinking
surely you don't cos even in Trinidad and Tobago we don't.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by DollyParton1(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:
good.
I pray you don't run so fast from marriage to spinsterhood again.
**In Patience Jonathan's voice** "Will you keep quiet!!!"
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by shizzleStar: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol....dont you just love their skin colour combination? Dark meets fair...just like coke and fanta, perfect combo. At least they will probably have kids with balanced complexion of chocolate cheesygrin

Congratulations to Africas fastest woman and queen of the tracks smileycheesy

Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by holatin(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
DollyParton1:

**In Patience Jonathan's voice** "Will you keep quiet!!!"
in Patrick obiahagho voice
what ecolantruc efontry do you dumbless homosapien have to tell me to halt the mudla moha dat permit me to talk
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by holatin(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olaooni88:
i wonder why some folks are full of negative thought.. Smh for u bro
as old as you are you can read less than ten word and understand it.
I pray you don't remain a fool till fourty years
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by opribo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
She has been a winner on the track we hope to see this giant feat continue, if i venture hear that she is no longer winning then i know this man is a bad news in her life.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by opribo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olaooni88:
you wey get body like woman where does it take u to? Quit critism bro..

obviously YES
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Olaooni88(f): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

as old as you are you can read less than ten word and understand it.
I pray you don't remain a fool till fourty years
lolz. *mumu* save dat prayer for urself so gbo? As a matter of fact, i don pass dat level i be ur grandma na..
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by GboyegaD(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wishing them the very best of conjugal bliss and their individual career.
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by holatin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olaooni88:
lolz. *mumu* save dat prayer for urself so gbo? As a matter of fact, i don pass dat level i be ur grandma na..
then proof u are my grandma with sense not with mouth.
Omo ode ikeji aja
Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by Olaooni88(f): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
*emi ko lo nbawi o*, am sure u understand better sha..? #Omode ise
holatin:

then proof u are my grandma with sense not with mouth.
Omo ode ikeji aja

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport / Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death